Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

And use violence against legal immigrants?
We should upon asking for Vaccine Passport, and ID and citizenship documents at the same time. If they cannot present all 3 items then they are fingerprinted, photo ID'd, DNA sampled and sent back to their home country. Then if they show up again, then yes execute them for invading this country. They had a chance to do it the right way, no more Mr. nice guy.

I simply asked a question. Can you answer it?
Start a private campaign, Pay people to go around to Refugee communities and ask on behalf of poor Americans that they speak English.

Start a private campaign, Pay people to go around to Refugee communities and ask on behalf of poor Americans that they speak English.

You do know that there is no official language for the US, right?

And what if these communities don't start speaking English?

You do know that there is no official language for the US, right?

And what if these communities don't start speaking English?
No but the obvious result of communities not speaking a common language is disasters for young American children. So we are just taking it upon ourselves as patriots to protect them.

if they don’t?:
I think they will grow tired of being told what to do, maybe become violent, maybe assimilate, maybe move back to the huts

No but the obvious result of his community is not speaking a common language is disasters for young American children. So we are just taking it upon ourselves as patriots to protect them.

if they don’t?:
I think they will grow tired of being told what to do, maybe become violent, maybe assimilate, maybe move back to the huts

There have been communities within the US that didn't speak English for most of the time we have existed.

I think you are overemphasizing the importance of language. Besides, isn't there any freedom left for those who come here the right way?

I am sure you are waiting for them to become violent.

There have been communities within the US that didn't speak English for most of the time we have existed.

I think you are overemphasizing the importance of language. Besides, isn't there any freedom left for those who come here the right way?

I am sure you are waiting for them to become violent.
And back in those days if your child didn’t speak English a teacher would no welcome you in to public schools and those kids were home schooled. BUT our laws back in those days only required immigrants that came from countries that were similar to ours..

If the immigrants do get violent we will have something called the ice truck heheheh
We will have plenty of zip ties, and other restraints, Genital restraints, we will hold them until the ice man comes.. and I’m the iceman

And back in those days if your child didn’t speak English a teacher would no welcome you in to public schools and those kids were home schooled. BUT our laws back in those days only required immigrants that came from countries that were similar to ours..

If the immigrants do get violent we will have something called the ice truck heheheh
We will have plenty of zip ties, and other restraints, Genital restraints, we will hold them until the ice man comes.. and I’m the iceman

You are the iceman? lmao! I'm betting you would be the one putting the genital restraints on, huh? You'd probably like that.

I just said that…the kids assimilate. In that tbey are no different than the prior immigrant waves who created our many different ethnic enclaves.
The kids used to ass8milate because they had to. There is no longer any societal pressure to assimilate.

Forum List

Back