Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

Protecting our sovereignty is great. We still do that.

Protecting you from having to hear another language spoken is ridiculous.
Read the nationalization act lol you were protected. The results after have stunted Americans communication skills needed to eat .

Wrong!

Like the President...the person who fits the narrative or agenda is hired. Which is why America is screwed.
The incompetence I see employed at City offices is absurd when good, qualified candidates were available.

Unless you were involved in the hiring, you have no idea why one was hired and another wasn't.

Besides, working for the city may be reliable and have decent benefits, but the pay is below what they can make elsewhere.

But please tell me what liberties the people do not have now?

Read the nationalization act lol you were protected. The results after have stunted Americans communication skills needed to eat .

No, their communication skills have not been stunted. Perhaps their efforts were stunted.

I’m not Native American? Ohh lol
I just want the same liberties you have

Specifically what liberties do you not have? Can you point out where anyone told you that you would be free from hearing foreign languages being spoken?

My family has been here since the 1600s.. and some of them were desperately poor immigrants. You and I have the same liberties.
Did you see immigration back then? Lol 🤣🤣🤡

Unless you were involved in the hiring, you have no idea why one was hired and another wasn't.

Besides, working for the city may be reliable and have decent benefits, but the pay is below what they can make elsewhere.

But please tell me what liberties the people do not have now?
I think results speak on behalf of the hirings..

Below what they can make? Cities now hired based unqualified based on skin color to keep unemployment low. And it’s never ending money .. for now. But when it runs out

No, their communication skills have not been stunted. Perhaps their efforts were stunted.
225 ppl die a day of fentanyl over dose alone.. black communities are police states, and yet crime is through the roof. If you could off a better explanation I’d love to hear it .

I think results speak on behalf of the hirings..

Below what they can make? Cities now hired based unqualified based on skin color to keep unemployment low. And it’s never ending money .. for now. But when it runs out

What liberties do you not have?

225 ppl die a day of fentanyl over dose alone.. black communities are police states, and yet crime is through the roof. If you could off a better explanation I’d love to hear it .

225 people who chose to do illegal drugs of their own free will.

Ok, so immigration changed. You still have not answered the question of what liberties you do not have.
You think public schools are the same in the suburbs compared to inner cities. Don’t say money, my city ppls is 28 thousand dollars lol

Forum List

Back