Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

Back in late 1970s yeah, the little guy got screwed big time with Jimmy Carter's massive inflation. Today we see it again. Why is it Progressive Democrats fuck the little guy more than other presidents do? Oh yeah, because the little guy "thinks" that the Democrats want to help them.

Notice how WB tried to marginalize the events happening today, by trying to relate what is going on today with the past? Such people are Sociopathic.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com

I didn't try and marginalize anything. Someone tried to make the point that Biden is screwing the little guy. Biden is a waste of skin, but he is far from the first to screw the little guy.

If someone starts doing drugs, it is their own fault. Not anyone else's. But you like this way of removing responsibility for bad choices, don't you Jitsie?
It’s is there choice and it better then being in a room full of people that can’t speak English.

I didn't try and marginalize anything. Someone tried to make the point that Biden is screwing the little guy. Biden is a waste of skin, but he is far from the first to screw the little guy.
Yes you did, you said the little guy is always being screwed. Not so, i used to be a little guy until i got skills and knowledge of how to make it big in life. I enlighten others on how to succeed also. But i find that the savages of the US, dont want to learn anything but continue to be victims and savages because it is so much easier to get stuff....

I work in a major urban area, Financial district,, all workers come from one culture, one heritage one language backgrounds.. when will they just hire folks based on “I grew up with latins and hatians yo”
When it's..." I grew up with Spanish and Haitians..I speak French and Spanish in addition to English and I have an MBA.
Hired in a hot second~

Yes you did, you said the little guy is always being screwed. Not so, i used to be a little guy until i got skills and knowledge of how to make it big in life. I enlighten others on how to succeed also. But i find that the savages of the US, dont want to learn anything but continue to be victims and savages because it is so much easier to get stuff....

No, I did not. I too came from poverty. If someone doesn't want to learn they won't. If someone wants to learn they will find a way.

But the people at the top, either socially or politically, won't give a shit either way.

When it's..." I grew up with Spanish and Haitians..I speak French and Spanish in addition to English and I have an MBA.
Good for you. I’m talking about ppl that grew up with first generation Haitians and Latinos. Not the immigrants but the Americans that had to suffer and still do

Like I said put your self is their shoes.. we used to look out for other Americans.. now we make fun of them tell them to die

No. I do not make fun of anyone. And I don't tell them to die.

But I also expect a person to be responsible for their own choices.

Like I said put your self is their shoes.. we used to look out for other Americans.. now we make fun of them tell them to die

So, back to the original topic, what do you have in mind as far as defending your heritage and culture?

What if a guy that Carries starts walking up to folks speaking A foreign language and asks them politely to speak English because it’s hurting his community.. and everyone he confronts wants to start a fight.. what should he do?

You carry? Without a permit? Risky behavior.

No, I did not. I too came from poverty. If someone doesn't want to learn they won't. If someone wants to learn they will find a way.

But the people at the top, either socially or politically, won't give a shit either way.
You also grew up in the south in a era with no hatian or Afro immigration, and little Latin. I’m just asking you to think what it would be like to not only have to Focus on school, but now you have multiple cultures in your face, (distracting) then your limited to you communicate with interact with develop communication skills.. imagine where you might be today if that was the case?

You carry? Without a permit? Risky behavior.
Never mind walking up to someone and asking anything so rude as for them to adjust their language just because some racist prick wants them to.
I would point out that carrying a gun does not guarantee a win--it just introduces the possibility of someone dying...and no guarantee it's not the one carrying~

You also grew up in the south in a era with no hatian or Afro immigration, and little Latin. I’m just asking you to think what it would be like to not only have to Focus on school, but now you have multiple cultures in your face, (distracting) then your limited to you communicate with interact with develop communication skills.. imagine where you might be today if that was the case?
I think the poster understands and just wants to hector you because he has nothing better to do. Sad.

Things in this country aren't bad enough to resort to violence.

Some people, regardless of what side of the tracks they're on ready do. Therefore those of us who just want to raise families and go to work need to have the ability to defend ourselves with deadly force. Believe me, when you come to my neighborhood with that rioting and looting shit I won't be checking to see if you have a MAGA or sticker or a Clinton/Obama/Biden sticker on your car before I'm locked and loaded.

Forum List

Back