Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

I’m just wondering as I sit in a part of America that looks like a Third World country.. do we just vote it out or do we have a right to protect our heritage and our culture in other ways?
Not until there is a great uprising of very upset individuals who were no longer being protected by their rights granted to them by the Constitution. So far, the left has taken plenty of rights away, but the proverbial straw that breaks the camels back, just hasnt been reached yet. When it does, it will not go good for the mentally ill, known as Democrats.

I am.. but I’ve accepted my original culture as the dominant one in America, it’s the only way forward in America.
Show me a country run by blacks or browns that have done as well as the United States and i will make sure we move more towards that style of country....Wont happen though, because there is no such country.

Ever been put in a room with 8 hatians for 8 hours a that refuses to speak English and hate America and you start picking up words in there lanuage that related how much they hate America?

I have spent 8 to 10 hours a day working with hispanics. Some spoke excellent english and some did not. All worked hard and listened well.

Not until there is a great uprising of very upset individuals who were no longer being protected by their rights granted to them by the Constitution. So far, the left has taken plenty of rights away, but the proverbial straw that breaks the camels back, just hasnt been reached yet. When it does, it will not go good for the mentally ill, known as Democrats.
The reckoning. I'm looking forward to it.

I guess I missed the part where the left took anything from me--perhaps you could list those rights I've lost?

So children can grow up with the
Inability to communicate like kids that grew up in the suburbs where there’s only one language spoken? Why is that fair? Communication is more important than learning math, science, or anything else. If you can’t talk you can’t Compete for jobs

The kids will learn english.

It’s a simple question.. Heritage and culture is extremely important for poor people to identify with. Which means it’s important for me because I would like to see poor people make it in America. What should we do to protect it
The first thing is to stop allowing children to lower themselves to the lowest common denominator of being uncivilized savages. It takes hard work to be culturally responsible, but real easy to be a thug.

The kids will learn english.
They don’t they actually stay in there own groups. Which hurts Americans. Limits who they interact with, communicate with, and can’t say anything they will be called racist

Can you answer a question?

Why? You don't.

But here, I will answer your question.

You asked "Ever been put in a room with 8 hatians for 8 hours a that refuses to speak English and hate America and you start picking up words in there lanuage that related how much they hate America?". My answer? No.

Feel better?

The first thing is to stop allowing children to lower themselves to the lowest common denominator of being uncivilized savages. It takes hard work to be culturally responsible, but real easy to be a thug.

He should have blasted them

The pursuit of happiness.
LOL! Well..not sure how you lost that..but I pursue happiness..and even find it from time to time. I guess one would have to ask..what happiness have you been restricted from pursuing?
I have this feeling that for you in this context....happiness is a zero sum thing...that your happiness must come at the expense of someone else's...so tough titty for you.

Forum List

Back