Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

Celebrate White Culture ...

the_ladies_home_journal_1948_14787132323-copy.jpg

It’s in the question.. stop trolling boy

The question you asked was "I’m just wondering as I sit in a part of America that looks like a Third World country.. do we just vote it out or do we have a right to protect our heritage and our culture in other ways?".

I am simply asking what other ways. You ask vague questions and then pretend some 'gotcha' when someone answers.

Are you talking about creating restricted neighborhoods? Making English the official language? Or using violence to run others out of your neighborhood.

You'll have to be more specific about what you mean by "other ways".

The question you asked was "I’m just wondering as I sit in a part of America that looks like a Third World country.. do we just vote it out or do we have a right to protect our heritage and our culture in other ways?".

I am simply asking what other ways. You ask vague questions and then pretend some 'gotcha' when someone answers.

Are you talking about creating restricted neighborhoods? Making English the official language? Or using violence to run others out of your neighborhood.

You'll have to be more specific about what you mean by "other ways".
What if a guy that Carries starts walking up to folks speaking A foreign language and asks them politely to speak English because it’s hurting his community.. and everyone he confronts wants to start a fight.. what should he do?

What if a guy that Carries starts walking up to folks speaking A foreign language and asks them politely to speak English because it’s hurting his community.. and everyone he confronts wants to start a fight.. what should he do?

He should let them speak whatever language they are speaking and wish them a good day. Unless they are illegal immigrants, then he should report them.

He should let them speak whatever language they are speaking and wish them a good day. Unless they are illegal immigrants, then he should report them.
So children can grow up with the
Inability to communicate like kids that grew up in the suburbs where there’s only one language spoken? Why is that fair? Communication is more important than learning math, science, or anything else. If you can’t talk you can’t Compete for jobs

How is that?
Ever been put in a room with 8 hatians for 8 hours a that refuses to speak English and hate America and you start picking up words in there lanuage that related how much they hate America?

Translation: You're right, DW. I'm a tyrant who wants to enslave Americans who don't look like me.

Sad. The good news is that if you try to harm Americans that you will be shot down by our heroes in blue or imprisoned with the other scumbags.
Ok cat lady. Lol go have more brandy

Forum List

Back