Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

Some people, regardless of what side of the tracks they're on ready do. Therefore those of us who just want to raise families and go to work need to have the ability to defend ourselves with deadly force. Believe me, when you come to my neighborhood with that rioting and looting shit I won't be checking to see if you have a MAGA or sticker or a Clinton/Obama/Biden sticker on your car before I'm locked and loaded.

Now that makes sense. An open threat should be defended against.

Some people, regardless of what side of the tracks they're on ready do. Therefore those of us who just want to raise families and go to work need to have the ability to defend ourselves with deadly force. Believe me, when you come to my neighborhood with that rioting and looting shit I won't be checking to see if you have a MAGA or sticker or a Clinton/Obama/Biden sticker on your car before I'm locked and loaded.
That's how I feel, legitimate protest is one thing..but i don't care what your politics are...you make trouble, I'll answer with appropriate measures.

I’m just wondering as I sit in a part of America that looks like a Third World country.. do we just vote it out or do we have a right to protect our heritage and our culture in other ways?
I didn't realize anyone could sit long in the Red Desert lol.

What if a guy that Carries starts walking up to folks speaking A foreign language and asks them politely to speak English because it’s hurting his community.. and everyone he confronts wants to start a fight.. what should he do?
Good God how stupid. Can't you compete with the guys who do landscaping and pick peaches? So you must be another loser who also " carries".

Good God how stupid. Can't you compete with the guys who do landscaping and pick peaches? So you must be another loser who also " carries".
Why should foreigners and a line of people from other countries have an advantage to these jobs and not Americans? Are you an American or are you a traitor?

Immigration is one of America's enduring strengths. Haters are far more of a danger.
Oh, dear EEFleegle, it's not the immigrant body, it's the emptying of foreign prisons at the southern border that is a future of $4,000,000 expenditure for a life sentence for serial offenses including murders. With a million criminals crossing in 10 years, not only the damages they inflict on the innocent, it's that life incarcertion fee of $4,000,000 that is quite the incentive for foreign countries to send their criminals to our border for mercy even though hardened serial criminals tend to have no mercy just because they were sent here to continue their life's passionate work of robbing, raping, maiming, cheating, battering, duplicity, subterfuge, deceptions, murders, not to mention the asocial properties of denying crimes committed and blaming innocent people of their satanic deeds. Citizens are screwed when having to come up with $4,000,000,000,000. for someone else's responsibilities. The trouble with the Democrat Party is its failure to understand the math of failure to stop crimes.

"The American criminal justice system holds almost 2.3 million people in 1,833 state prisons, 110 federal prisons, 1,772 juvenile correctional facilities, 3,134 local jails, 218 immigration detention facilities, and 80 Indian Country jails as well as in military prisons, civil commitment centers, state psychiatric hospitals, and prisons in the U.S. territories." Mass Incarceration: The Whole Pie 2020.​

Forum List

Back