Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

Immigration is and has been proven to be a open threat .. what should us Americans do?
Only enemies of the Constitution and dumbasses believe that Euro-Americans are not immigrants.

While sane, intelligent and educated people understand illegal immigration is a problem, as a Nation of Immigrants, they also understand it was immigrants who turned the United States into the greatest nation on the planet.

51t6om.jpg

Why should foreigners and a line of people from other countries have an advantage to these jobs and not Americans? Are you an American or are you a traitor?
I'm an American. Do you want to operate a leaf blower? If you do, work hard.

Only enemies of the Constitution and dumbasses believe that Euro-Americans are not immigrants.

While sane, intelligent and educated people understand illegal immigration is a problem, as a Nation of Immigrants, they also understand it was immigrants who turned the United States into the greatest nation on the planet.

51t6om.jpg
Ok cat lady lol how old are you

I'm an American. Do you want to operate a leaf blower? If you do, work hard.
I’m sure many poor Americans would love the opportunity to take that job. In 1960 we had less then 1 million Latinos here,, it was always white Americans doing these jobs

I’m sure many poor Americans would love the opportunity to take that job. In 1960 we had less then 1 million Latinos here,, it was always white Americans doing these jobs
It's hard work. They should apply for the jobs, but you can't lay out on Monday and Friday or smoke pot on the job.

It's hard work. They should apply for the jobs, but you can't lay out on Monday and Friday or smoke pot on the job.
They will take it when they don’t have to be around known cultures that can’t assimilate and are known to hate Americans.

I know one cat, but you're lying about about me not knowing humans. Why do you lie so much? Are you insecure? Elderly and infirm? What is your weakness that makes you so angry?
I’m angry because my town has been destroyed by foreigners that factually take 100 plus years to assimilate.. wanna move here cat lady? Lol

You're lying** about only "1 million Latinos here" if you mean the United States.

**or just an idiot.

You're lying** about only "1 million Latinos here" if you mean the United States.

**or just an idiot.
On this island of America, ethnicity wise yes.. less than 1 million in 1960.. The island of Puerto Rico you could argue .. but they only came here when they could apply for welfare in the 70’s

On this island of America, ethnicity wise yes.. less than 1 million in 1960.. The island of Puerto Rico you could argue .. but they only came here when they could apply for welfare in the 70’s
You're lying again and the proof was in the link. Or are you stupid? If you admit to stupidity, all is forgiven. Unrepentant liars can never be forgiven or trusted.

Forum List

Back