Do we have too many first generation ‘citizens’ in government?

So it was nothing more than a cowardly way to wish for only white's to vote.
You dont like white people?

and besides 30% of the non immigrant Americans who are being overrun are non white

I don't evade points when I support something. Just be honest. Why do you feel you can't simply be honest?

I should believe we should leave the running of the country to people who refuse to be honest about their positions?

People with divided loyalties should not be too large of a percentage of the population or the government.

That is a valid point, and you saying "wace" is just you throwing shit like a monkey.

I could just as well argue that those who attacked the Capital have divided loyalties.

Now you are moving to deflection.

Everything you are doing, shows that you know that your position is wrong, yet you hold to it.

Why?

What is your motive, that you are afraid to be honest about?

My motive is to stop you from disenfranchising millions of Americans.

Shouldn’t your motive be to assist in advancing and improving America for Americans?

I am. First generations American's are every bit as much Americans as anyone regardless of how much that bothers you.

Because you say so...because you want to desperately believe it’s so because FEELZ and all...OR because you have data to prove it?

LOL.....data to prove it? LOL

How else can you substantiate your position?
How do arrive at such an OPINION? Reconcile it for us. Enlighten us.
“Because I said so.” doesn’t really work.

It's a simple fact. First generation American's are every bit as American with all the same rights and protections as anyone.

Just because you do not like it is irrelevant. I can't provide data to show your hurt feelings. They are on display here regularly.

He did not say they did not have those rights. He asked if it was a good thing that we have so many of them.

Funny that you had to change what he said, to attack it.

Almost like you know that he is right and you cant' win an honest debate.

That's fact.
What fact?

that you hate native born Americans starting with white business owners?

I do hate that business can freely get away with their illegal actions. It's odd that I argue constantly for enforcing our employments laws and I get called the lefty. That would be you it would seem.

if we limit immigration to only the best and brightest that the world has to offer America benefits

but when libs bring in uneducated people who go on welfare no one benefits

The best and brightest aren't going to work for low wages.

Your position is not credible. You want to go after the rich and connected because you know that will increase resistance to any attempt to address the problem.

Because what is bad for America is good for you.

They were all elected to their government positions. Run some 7th generation, heard the war stories first hand, candidates against them next time.

You didn’t read the title and OP did you?
The premise of the thread:
Do barely American politicians have America’s best interests at heart, do they value the American value system, american principles, traditions and the American Way, will they keep America on the path it’s been on for centuries or will they deviate from what has made America the greatest nation on earth?
You should start another thread to discuss who should run against who...I’ll participate in it if you do.

I do hate that business can freely get away with their illegal actions.
You dont seem to realize that you are not alone

trump supporters emphasize building the wall and deporting illegals already here

but most of us are just as angry as you when big business abuses the visa program for temp workers

libs like could have easily had a compromise that addressed your concerns but you were unwilling to give an inch to my side in return

They were all elected to their government positions. Run some 7th generation, heard the war stories first hand, candidates against them next time.

Do barely American politicians have America’s best interests at heart, do they value the American value system, american principles, traditions and the American Way, will they keep America on the path it’s been on for centuries or will they deviate from what has made America the greatest nation on earth?
You should start another thread to discuss who should run against who...I’ll participate in it if you do.
The title: Do we have too many first generation ‘citizens’ in government? was what I responded to.

The OP: Do they care about America? To borrow a conservative response; Absolutely!

Why is citizens in the title have quotes? (Apostrophes actually which is even more confusing)
I think it looks cool...can you add anything substantive to the thread?
Nah. Just observing the dog whistles.

Think....Consider this...how many politicians would have got behind a push to “fundamentally change America” in 1990?
How many citizens would have supported such an effort?
What’s changed since then?
You people have to stop wondering why ‘immigrants’ are quickly becoming America’s greatest nightmare.
Politicians have been fundamentally changing America since it began.

More dog whistles.

You dont like white people?

and besides 30% of the non immigrant Americans who are being overrun are non white

I don't evade points when I support something. Just be honest. Why do you feel you can't simply be honest?

I should believe we should leave the running of the country to people who refuse to be honest about their positions?

People with divided loyalties should not be too large of a percentage of the population or the government.

That is a valid point, and you saying "wace" is just you throwing shit like a monkey.

I could just as well argue that those who attacked the Capital have divided loyalties.

Now you are moving to deflection.

Everything you are doing, shows that you know that your position is wrong, yet you hold to it.

Why?

What is your motive, that you are afraid to be honest about?

My motive is to stop you from disenfranchising millions of Americans.

Shouldn’t your motive be to assist in advancing and improving America for Americans?

I am. First generations American's are every bit as much Americans as anyone regardless of how much that bothers you.

Because you say so...because you want to desperately believe it’s so because FEELZ and all...OR because you have data to prove it?

LOL.....data to prove it? LOL

How else can you substantiate your position?
How do arrive at such an OPINION? Reconcile it for us. Enlighten us.
“Because I said so.” doesn’t really work.

It's a simple fact. First generation American's are every bit as American with all the same rights and protections as anyone.

Just because you do not like it is irrelevant. I can't provide data to show your hurt feelings. They are on display here regularly.

He did not say they did not have those rights. He asked if it was a good thing that we have so many of them.

Funny that you had to change what he said, to attack it.

Almost like you know that he is right and you cant' win an honest debate.

Haha...you nailed it.
That’s exactly what these weirdos like pknopp do...they circle talk, side-step, deflect and inject silly semantics because they know they can’t explain or reconcile their positions for logical sane people.

Could that be why many of us feel America slipping away?
Are american principles, the american value system and the american way embedded in the DNA of first generation citizens / politicians?
Is the “Squad” and those like them committed to preserving and protecting all that made America what it is?
Are the barely Americans running California looking out for Americans or Mexico’s people?
How many other nations are partly run by first generation citizens and how’s it working for them?
The American Value System includes those first generation citizens...............always has.

Could that be why many of us feel America slipping away? Are american principles, the american value system and the american way embedded in the DNA of first generation citizens/politicians?
Is the “Squad” and those like them committed to preserving and protecting all that made America what it is? Are the barely Americans running California looking out for Americans or Mexico’s people? How many other nations are partly run by first generation citizens and how’s it working for them?
The generation that needs to take the citizenship test often ends up knowing more than the "real" Americans. As the child of a couple in that situation, they said that I, a 2nd grader, was often more help than most of their adult friends.

Most core Americans are related to legitimate war heroes, we have spent our whole lives surrounded by Veterans of war, we’ve been told hundreds of war stories about world wars, Vietnam etc etc by those who were actually there. Since birth we’ve been taught the paramount importance of keeping America in tact. Do you think Ilhan Omar can say the same?
Like lil' Tucker Carlson? Of course he served..... Like Flyin' Lyin' Ted Cruz. Of course he served..... Like Orange Individual One. Of course he served.... Like John McCain. Oops, he's a loser POW... Like Sen. Tammy Duckworth. Oops, she's a loser Democrat.

I think there is an advantage to a country where most of the citizens have a shared experience

You dont have that with millions of immigrants from vastly different cultures

So why beat around the bush? Just be honest.
He didn't get the word that it's now ok to speak the quiet part out loud....thanks to Orange Individual One.

The title: Do we have too many first generation ‘citizens’ in government? was what I responded to.

The OP: Do they care about America? To borrow a conservative response; Absolutely!

Do your parents know you’re on the Internet?
Credible posters don’t usually cherry pick context and they refute claims by providing an explanation of their position.
Here, try this Kiddo.
“Could that be why many of us feel America slipping away?
Are american principles, the american value system and the american way embedded in the DNA of first generation citizens / politicians?
Is the “Squad” and those like them committed to preserving and protecting all that made America what it is?
Are the barely Americans running California looking out for Americans or Mexico’s people?
How many other nations are partly run by first generation citizens and how’s it working for them?”

Like the Canadian born Ted Cruz?
I think the question was do we have too many rather than any

the reason there are so many 1st generation persons elected to government is because we have so many immigrants who vote for them

And I dont think that that is good for America

My grandfather was a US Citizen, took the test and was sworn in. But he never voted.

He recognized that in America, he was not a native born citizen and knew he could never be President, regardless of how much more a tremendous job he could do than that doofus Roosevelt.

But he still respected the Constitution and absented himself from voting because he saw the limitations and the fact he was banned.
Why was he banned? As a U.S. Citizen he had the right to vote. (can't respect someone who can vote and doesn't)

Like the Canadian born Ted Cruz?
I think the question was do we have too many rather than any

the reason there are so many 1st generation persons elected to government is because we have so many immigrants who vote for them

And I dont think that that is good for America

My grandfather was a US Citizen, took the test and was sworn in. But he never voted.

He recognized that in America, he was not a native born citizen and knew he could never be President, regardless of how much more a tremendous job he could do than that doofus Roosevelt.

But he still respected the Constitution and absented himself from voting because he saw the limitations and the fact he was banned.
He wasn't banned from voting. That part is just dumb.

He was banned from high office. They didn't want him in the WH- so why would he try and force himself where he wasn't wanted?
So he really didn't know about how our government runs if he thought his only option was running for President. Hmmmmm....not very bright, I'm afraid.

Could that be why many of us feel America slipping away?
How many other nations are partly run by first generation citizens and how’s it working for them?
The American Value System includes those first generation citizens...............always has.

What does that even mean and how is it relevant to the title and or the premise of the OP?

I think there is an advantage to a country where most of the citizens have a shared experience

You dont have that with millions of immigrants from vastly different cultures

So why beat around the bush? Just be honest.
He didn't get the word that it's now ok to speak the quiet part out loud....thanks to Orange Individual One.

I don't understand this.......if you support something, stand up and simply say it.

Forum List

Back