Do We Really Need To See And Hear A Clinton/Trump Debate?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
Do We Really Need To See And Hear A Clinton/Trump Debate?
Is there anything more disparaging they can say about each other? I don't think either knows what the hell is in store for them while in office. I mean really.. Hillary has traveled the globe meeting people in many other countries who may or may not be in a position in their governments for the next 4 years. And Donald says he can get it done no matter what the problem is.
There I said it. Now what else is on tv that night(s) I will find better to watch?
I am still not sure if I could vote for either one of 'em.

i wana see Hillary dressed up like that bubble boy from sienfeld. got to keep those coughing germs away from the audience

I think they should go on every currently running game show, and whoever wins the most times gets to become President.

The debates are the only way most ideologues will see what each has to say sans editing.

if it is announced that Hillary will be sitting on a toilet. at least 150 Million will watch.

I want to see a totally nude debate....Sarah VS Hillary....well.,..Sarah can wear those red high heels,,,,Hillary can wear sneakers.

I want to see Hillary have a stroke. I want to hear an EMT say "Shit, lost her".

Yes, we need to see Presidential Debates. Don the Con will be made to look like the grifter he is...shouldn't have nominated a con artist flim flam man.

Yes, we need to see Presidential Debates. Don the Con will be made to look like the grifter he is...shouldn't have nominated a con artist flim flam man.

shouldn't have nominated a con artist flim flam man.
or a professional liar

Yes, pathological liar describes Don the Con as well.

What's the average for his speeches, 70+% lies?

Yes, pathological liar describes Don the Con as well.

I was talking about the OTHER pathological liar running.

Forum List

Back