Do you agree that pre-born humans are NOT entitled to any rights or even the right to live?

I never said it was more than a potential life,,,

at the time of conception it begins its life and starts its growth into its full form ,,,unless a catastrophic event happens or someone kills it,,,

It doesn't take a catastrophic event for a spontaneous miscarriage.

that is a catastrophic event dumbass

No it's natural selection.

A spontaneous miscarriage indicates some sort of problem with the embryo which is why I say that a zygote is not a human but rather a potential human

Weeks zero to six have the highest probability of miscarriage in all women and that risk rises with age.

These are not catastrophic events
tell that to the mother that just lost her child,,,

it's not a child in the first trimester.

yes it is,,,as proven when the doctor tells her shes lost her child

Some humans are viable at 22 weeks of in the womb. I take it that you support killing humans five minutes before they're due to be delivered. Am I right?

I think that's a decision that should be made by a woman and her doctor...

Nobody goes through 22 weeks of pregnancy and then has an abortion for fun. Usually, if an abortion is happening that late, it's because something has gone horribly wrong with the pregnancy.

Mind Your Own Fucking Business.

Do you support killing a human at 22 weeks in the womb?

Depends on the circumstances... it it has a horrible disease like Spina Bifida, Brittle Bone Syndrome, Down Syndrome, um, yeah, it's a mercy to end the pregnancy at that point.

Family friend found out her baby didn’t develop a brain . Can you imagine what she and her husband had to go through ? These abortion nuts would have her take the baby to term and go through a dangerous birth just to satisfy their urge to control women .

How about healthy babies? Do you believe there is any point in a pregnancy when an unborn human should have a right to live?

Yes. There’s a viability point .

Ok . You consider a zygote forward to be a human .

So when a woman has a miscarriage a criminal investigation should be done? The whore must have done something to cause the death of her baby . Lock her up!

Some humans are viable at 22 weeks of in the womb. I take it that you support killing humans five minutes before they're due to be delivered. Am I right?

I think that's a decision that should be made by a woman and her doctor...

Nobody goes through 22 weeks of pregnancy and then has an abortion for fun. Usually, if an abortion is happening that late, it's because something has gone horribly wrong with the pregnancy.

Mind Your Own Fucking Business.

Do you support killing a human at 22 weeks in the womb?

Depends on the circumstances... it it has a horrible disease like Spina Bifida, Brittle Bone Syndrome, Down Syndrome, um, yeah, it's a mercy to end the pregnancy at that point.

Family friend found out her baby didn’t develop a brain . Can you imagine what she and her husband had to go through ? These abortion nuts would have her take the baby to term and go through a dangerous birth just to satisfy their urge to control women .

How about healthy babies? Do you believe there is any point in a pregnancy when an unborn human should have a right to live?

Yes. There’s a viability point .

no there isnt,,,

So when a woman has a miscarriage a criminal investigation should be done? The whore must have done something to cause the death of her baby . Lock her up!

you went from stupid to being a fucking idiot,,,

How so? If a fetus is equal to a 2 year old then their deaths should be treated the same ,right?

How so? If a fetus is equal to a 2 year old then their deaths should be treated the same ,right?

what about a miscarriage makes you think a crime was committed??/

A dead baby . Cause a fetus is just like a two year old . That’s what the anti abortion crowd always says . It’s a person . When a person suddenly drops dead , it’s investigated .

A dead baby . Cause a fetus is just like a two year old . That’s what the anti abortion crowd always says . It’s a person . When a person suddenly drops dead , it’s investigated .

then you go right ahead and open an investigation,,,

most likely you will find russia is behind it all...

ok done. I’m back. Morning after pill prevents a fertilized egg from attaching to the uterus wall. The fertilized egg is conception which is life from what you’ve said. So please explain the difference

its called a compromise,,,
You’d compromise by allowing the murder of a baby? That shows you have pretty weak principles

so you admit its the murder of a baby,,,now we are getting somewhere,,,
I’m using your logic to question your principles. They don’t seem very strong
how so??
Because you are compromising to kill a baby

Ok, it’s not a requirement but it’s the logical thing to do. So what does that even mean?

I’m sorry to hear that you were raped... did you go right to the police?

if you dont understand how thats logical then I cant help you,,,

I was waiting for them to do it again and the cops would have got in the way,,,
So that’s a no? You didn’t report it to the police yet you expect others to?
in my case I enjoyed it and was hoping for another go at it since I was drunk and couldnt remember the names of the girls

are you saying they shouldnt??
Am I saying they shouldn’t what?
call the cops
i would hope that they would but if they didn’t I wouldn’t penalize them

its called a compromise,,,
You’d compromise by allowing the murder of a baby? That shows you have pretty weak principles

how so??

and you werent??

if you dont understand how thats logical then I cant help you,,,

I was waiting for them to do it again and the cops would have got in the way,,,
So that’s a no? You didn’t report it to the police yet you expect others to?
in my case I enjoyed it and was hoping for another go at it since I was drunk and couldnt remember the names of the girls

are you saying they shouldnt??
Am I saying they shouldn’t what?
call the cops
i would hope that they would but if they didn’t I wouldn’t penalize them

when did I say I wanted them penalized??

Not in my opinion.
Being a person implies many forms of independence which the unborn do not have.

The just born are 100% dependent so it must be OK to kill them right?
Lol I'm going by science. Not by you guys emotions.
I meant things like breathing.
Even the bible states adam wasnt a man until he took his first breath ;)

So what level of independence is needed for you to define a person?

And during the later periods of gestation the fetus, baby, whatever breathes amniotic fluid

Once again the world is not black and white and the Bible is not a scientific reference book.

At what point does the fetus become a baby?

There are other distinct stages of development from when the sperm and egg form a zygote so why not a distinction as to when a fetus become a baby?

IMO viability outside the womb becomes a factor and our current level of techno;ogy should be considered in that determination.

There is a vast difference between the developmental stages of very early pregnancy and later pregnancy so to say that there is no difference one minute before birth from 1 minute after the egg is fertilized is ridiculous

it becomes a life at the moment of conception,,,

I disagree with that. It becomes a potential life. The question is when is that potential realized?

There is no “potential life.” There IS a brand new human life. The preborn baby EXISTS.

I’ve always thought that this “potential” argument is not only weak, but one of the worst arguments on the proabort side. And I even thought that, on some level, back when I was on the other side of this debate. I’ve just always felt that it doesn’t make any sense, there is no “potential“ life, the life is already there! And as long as no one kills the baby (or unless there’s a miscarriage) the baby will definitely continue to grow until of course his head pops out of the womb at birth.

I realize that many believe that women shouldn't be forced to be inconvenienced with a pregnancy. But why does the woman's "right" to not be inconvenienced trump a pre-born human's right to live their life?

A person cannot believe in both science and abortion.

Science proves abortion to be the slaughter of human life. Those who promote abortion do so out of some bizarre religious fervor, Moloch worship.

how so??

and you werent??
No

So one second before birth the fetus is not a person?
Not in my opinion.
Being a person implies many forms of independence which the unborn do not have.

A person is simply human being. (Even the dictionary will tell you that.)

It is an undeniable scientific fact that the pre-born baby is a human being, with a unique set of DNA from the start. An individual person who has never existed before and never will again.

So to add on all sorts of extra qualifications to deny the humanity of an innocent person is either ignorant or immoral, take your pick.

I would say that the DNA of an embryo is a potential unique individual.

But at when point during gestation that does potential become realized ?
They arent an individual.

Genetically a zygote is unique.

So it is an individual in the sense that the genetic make up is unique and will never be recreated again.

But that has never been my stance.

A fertilized egg is a potential unique individual so when is that potential realized?
One could argue that your potential has not yet been realized.

There is no “potential life.” There IS a brand new human life. The preborn baby EXISTS.

I’ve always thought that this “potential” argument is not only weak, but one of the worst arguments on the proabort side. And I even thought that, on some level, back when I was on the other side of this debate. I’ve just always felt that it doesn’t make any sense, there is no “potential“ life, the life is already there! And as long as no one kills the baby (or unless there’s a miscarriage) the baby will definitely continue to grow until of course his head pops out of the womb at birth.

But that's the thing. One third of fertilized zygotes don't cling to the uterine wall and about 10% of pregnancies DO end in miscarriage. And about half of pregnancies end in abortion... And no one gets particularly upset about any of it the way they would if a baby or child died.

Define 'life'

Does it require a 'soul' , 'aura', or some sort of 'living energy' ...chakra....'cerebral activity?
2.jpg

If so, just when does this occur?

Separate this notion from the mere perfusion of tissue, which can be done in a medical lab, and we'll all have no choice but to acknowledge your notion

~S~

Forum List

Back