🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you agree the Republicans have more white racist and white supremacist supporters?

Do you agree the Republicans have more racist and white supremacist supporters?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't think that's a current endorsement, TN, unless all they say about the Democratic Dead voting is true....
The CLintons praised him and he was a Democrat.
It would be hard to imagine a white supremacist feeling comfortable in the Democratic Party

He stopped being a white supremacist. He voted for Obama for crissakes.

The thread title is in present tense.
The KKK also started letting blacks and jews join. But I bet that wouldn't stop your rhetoric..
Hek, I heard a group of black men started a KKK chapter in Chicago..

What does that have to do with Byrd? And what does the color or heritage of particular people have to do with their political class? Guaranteed any member of the KKK right now is not going to see their ideals align with the base of the Democratic Party which, RIGHT NOW, includes:

1. Affirmative Action
2. Multiculturalism
3. Against voter ID
4. For increasing Syrian refugee migration into the country
5. Against mandatory minimums for non-violent drug offenders
6. Against Islamophobia

And on and on...
lol

I won't go to racist sites--don't know how, to be honest. But I think it would be easy enough to check and see who is endorsing whom. We know David Duke, former Klan Grand Poobah, endorses Trump. The skinhead rally for Trump in California that resulted in some broken heads was in concert with the Klan.
It would be hard to imagine a white supremacist feeling comfortable in the Democratic Party, with their political correctness and all.
Byrd?
I don't think that's a current endorsement, TN, unless all they say about the Democratic Dead voting is true....
It would be hard to imagine a white supremacist feeling comfortable in the Democratic Party
I getcha now.

The KKK also started letting blacks and jews join. But I bet that wouldn't stop your rhetoric..

Oh for fuck sake.
Might not be true, but I have seen it reported ALOT. Maybe you can refute it?

Do you not understand burden of proof?

Oh for fuck sake.

Shoulda been your job before you spread it.

What does that have to do with Byrd? And what does the color or heritage of particular people have to do with their political class? Guaranteed any member of the KKK right now is not going to see their ideals align with the base of the Democratic Party which, RIGHT NOW, includes:

1. Affirmative Action
2. Multiculturalism
3. Against voter ID
6. Against Islamophobia

And on and on...
lol

Real intelligent rejoinder.

Oh for fuck sake.

Do you not understand burden of proof?

To some folks if it feels good you don't need any.

Oh for fuck sake.

How do you know I didn't try?
But I don't guess you can. Thanks for playing.

Oh for fuck sake.

LMAO, so you conjured up an unsubstantiated rumor, researched it, found no basis for it, and threw it into a post anyway?

Again, it's becoming less and less of a mystery to me why so many idiots support Trump. There's just a LOT of stupid out there.

Oh for fuck sake.

So you're saying you could not find nothing to corroborate it, (oh I'm convinced you really really tried to on this one), so ya just ran with it.
This what you're looking for?

clayton bigsby - Bing video

Oh for fuck sake.

So you're saying you could not find nothing to corroborate it, (oh I'm convinced you really really tried to on this one), so ya just ran with it.

You could look up that link but not try to refute? Why are you dishonest?

Oh for fuck sake.

You could look up that link but not try to refute? Why are you dishonest?

You're trying to convince me the KKK is all friendly to those they organized to oppress and I'm dishonest. You operate in a very confused head space pard.

Racism is a belief. If you believe that a race is so inferior as to be unable to survive without the help of a white government, you just might be a racist.

Now, which party thinks that blacks need special help in order to survive in America today?

I don't think it is the GOP....

That is some mental gymnastics that I'm pretty sure even YOU don't follow.
None at all. But then, 90% of the people to inhabit this forum don't even understand the definition of racist, and often confuse the word with prejudice and stereotyping. So it comes as little surprise to Me that you cannot follow the obvious logic.

Racism is a belief. If you believe that a race is so inferior as to be unable to survive without the help of a white government, you just might be a racist.

Now, which party thinks that blacks need special help in order to survive in America today?

None at all. But then, 90% of the people to inhabit this forum don't even understand the definition of racist, and often confuse the word with prejudice and stereotyping. So it comes as little surprise to Me that you cannot follow the obvious logic.

Obvious, or twisted? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

1. Affirmative Action
2. Multiculturalism
3. Against voter ID
6. Against Islamophobia

And on and on...
A totally sensible, feet on the ground response. I predict no one will believe you.

Apparently you're one of them. The Democratic programs regarding race are meant to be curative to past systemic and institutional racism that put all blacks at an extreme disadvantage to whites.

That's not saying "blacks can't survive without whites." Quite the opposite.

From your own link bub:

"Bradley Jenkins, Imperial Wizard of the KKK, said: "That man's going against everything the bylaws of the constitution of the KKK say. He's trying to hide behind the KKK to further his political career.""
He is the wizard of the imperial klans of America. They both did their own thing. His opinion isn't that important. If his ideas were mor ein line with them, why did he create his own subgroup?

1. Affirmative Action
2. Multiculturalism
3. Against voter ID
6. Against Islamophobia

And on and on...
A totally sensible, feet on the ground response. I predict no one will believe you.
I comeback with the same type of response and he asks me for the relevance. How is that sensible?

From your own link bub:

"Bradley Jenkins, Imperial Wizard of the KKK, said: "That man's going against everything the bylaws of the constitution of the KKK say. He's trying to hide behind the KKK to further his political career.""
He is the wizard of the imperial klans of America. They both did their own thing. His opinion isn't that important. If his ideas were mor ein line with them, why did he create his own subgroup?

Well that's always how it is with you, another/different opinion is always unimportant. Point is, THE KLAN ain't done no such thing.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back