🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you agree the Republicans have more white racist and white supremacist supporters?

Do you agree the Republicans have more racist and white supremacist supporters?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
What does that have to do with Byrd? And what does the color or heritage of particular people have to do with their political class? Guaranteed any member of the KKK right now is not going to see their ideals align with the base of the Democratic Party which, RIGHT NOW, includes:

1. Affirmative Action
2. Multiculturalism
3. Against voter ID
4. For increasing Syrian refugee migration into the country
5. Against mandatory minimums for non-violent drug offenders
6. Against Islamophobia

And on and on...
A totally sensible, feet on the ground response. I predict no one will believe you.
Why would anyone be against that when it perfectly proves the points we've been making? Affirmative action is the belief that black people are too incompetent and stupid to get a job for themselves. The absolute stupidity behind the claim that IDs being required to vote hurts poor people and "black people" and is racist is even worse, because it makes the assumption that black people are too stupid and incompetent to get a FREE ID. Increasing Syrian refugee migration into the country isn't "not racist", it's political foorball. "Look, the Republicans are against letting more terrorists into the country, they're RACIST!". "Against mandatory minimums for non-violent drug offenders"... assuming all black people are druggies now? Oh my goodness, Muslim is not a race, and you'll have to excuse people for being terrorist-phobic, not everyone is comfortable with being gunned down or blown up(PS, fear of islamic terrorists is not fear of all Muslims). I swear, GaryDog is even more mentally deficient than the first time I blocked him. This level of actual retardation physically hurts me.
How sensible. I predict no one believe you.
The even better part is that to think that the Democrat party isn't racist, you have to completely ignore all of the emails that show that they view the races as voters instead of people. They feel the same way about the gay community and Muslims. This isn't even a discussion, the Democrats have proven themselves racist through out history.

Meanwhile, the Republicans exploited the racism and segregationist views of an entire quarter of the country for political gain. OPENLY.

LOL, but yeah, Democrats are the racist party today. Okay. Go back to your creationist textbooks, honey.
Oh please, it takes a truly blind man not to realize that the Democrats have been doing exactly that. You know, after they were done hanging them.

Why would anyone be against that when it perfectly proves the points we've been making? Affirmative action is the belief that black people are too incompetent and stupid to get a job for themselves. The absolute stupidity behind the claim that IDs being required to vote hurts poor people and "black people" and is racist is even worse, because it makes the assumption that black people are too stupid and incompetent to get a FREE ID. Increasing Syrian refugee migration into the country isn't "not racist", it's political foorball. "Look, the Republicans are against letting more terrorists into the country, they're RACIST!". "Against mandatory minimums for non-violent drug offenders"... assuming all black people are druggies now? Oh my goodness, Muslim is not a race, and you'll have to excuse people for being terrorist-phobic, not everyone is comfortable with being gunned down or blown up(PS, fear of islamic terrorists is not fear of all Muslims). I swear, GaryDog is even more mentally deficient than the first time I blocked him. This level of actual retardation physically hurts me.

You are a dim, wayward child, whose parents are probably home-schooling you in the ways of Ted Cruz, Mike Pence, and Kirk Cameron.

Go play. Adults are talking.
I'm trying to have a mature discussion, why don't you take your immaturity and insults back to the Flame Zone, where it's applauded and appreciated? It would suit your man-child disposition significantly better.

LMAO, you lecture me on insults when I responded to a post where you called me retarded? Are you joking??

Posting in your pretty pink font doesn't give you immunity from taking what you dish out, princess. Put that in your diary as a lesson for today
Lets do a one on one debate about AA and let the members decide. You down?

If we do it using a panel of 5 of the most educated members here, I'm down. I'm not going to let you win by creating a plurality of your usual KKK brethren here.

Regardless, the U.S. Supreme court agrees with me, so why do I need validation from you clowns?
"The Establishment agrees with its own agenda, and that's proof enough for a mindless drone, like me!"

Hope you realize that's what your post translates to.

None at all. But then, 90% of the people to inhabit this forum don't even understand the definition of racist, and often confuse the word with prejudice and stereotyping. So it comes as little surprise to Me that you cannot follow the obvious logic.

Apparently you're one of them. The Democratic programs regarding race are meant to be curative to past systemic and institutional racism that put all blacks at an extreme disadvantage to whites.

That's not saying "blacks can't survive without whites." Quite the opposite.
AA is racist dumbass. It is literally institutional discrimination. Only thing is, it is a kind you are OK with. Your versions of "equality" is a farce.

AA is about improving the educational systems of institutions by allowing them to recognize the scientific truth that people learn better when exposed to people of more backgrounds (whether socioeconomic, international, geographical, or, yes, racial). It's not about giving blacks a head start. Sorry, you just really don't understand a lot of the topics you butt in on. And it shows.

Never slows him down none.
Apparently you're one of them. The Democratic programs regarding race are meant to be curative to past systemic and institutional racism that put all blacks at an extreme disadvantage to whites.

In other words, they can't make it unless whitey helps them out. A belief that blacks, who have been suppressed in the past, are unable as a race to overcome their plight.

The very definition of a racist.

Have a nice day.

LMAO, no, just no. The policies are about curing those systemic racial policies by giving blacks and other people of color EQUAL OPPORTUNITY.

Perhaps you're racist against whites? Believing that we can only survive if we have systemic and culturally perpetuated advantages that result from our existence as the majority race?

NOW do you see how stupid your logic sounds?
Do you know what equal is? My gawd man

Yes, I do. And your histrionics don't substitute for a stronger argument.

Whites have a 4-and-a-half-century head start on this continent in terms of accumulutated wealth, educational facilities, access to land, access to state-of-the-art healthcare, access to the ballot box, access to basic services provided by the private sector, access to a fair and impartial judiciary, access to equal marriage rights, etc. etc. etc. Blacks started to get all this in about 1964. Whites have had it since 1492.

These are just facts. Sorry if they annoy you or cause guilt or something. They're not meant to.
I wont argue. But it doesn't change the fact that AA is institutional discrimination.

And handicapped parking is discriminatory to the able bodied.

You are a dim, wayward child, whose parents are probably home-schooling you in the ways of Ted Cruz, Mike Pence, and Kirk Cameron.

Go play. Adults are talking.
I'm trying to have a mature discussion, why don't you take your immaturity and insults back to the Flame Zone, where it's applauded and appreciated? It would suit your man-child disposition significantly better.

LMAO, you lecture me on insults when I responded to a post where you called me retarded? Are you joking??

Posting in your pretty pink font doesn't give you immunity from taking what you dish out, princess. Put that in your diary as a lesson for today
Lets do a one on one debate about AA and let the members decide. You down?

If we do it using a panel of 5 of the most educated members here, I'm down. I'm not going to let you win by creating a plurality of your usual KKK brethren here.

Regardless, the U.S. Supreme court agrees with me, so why do I need validation from you clowns?
The Supreme Court that has been full of political activists for 100 years? Good point..
"most educated" is subjective. I think we should just do a poll after words. Deal?

AA is racist dumbass. It is literally institutional discrimination. Only thing is, it is a kind you are OK with. Your versions of "equality" is a farce.

AA is about improving the educational systems of institutions by allowing them to recognize the scientific truth that people learn better when exposed to people of more backgrounds (whether socioeconomic, international, geographical, or, yes, racial). It's not about giving blacks a head start. Sorry, you just really don't understand a lot of the topics you butt in on. And it shows.

In other words, they can't make it unless whitey helps them out. A belief that blacks, who have been suppressed in the past, are unable as a race to overcome their plight.

Have a nice day.

LMAO, no, just no. The policies are about curing those systemic racial policies by giving blacks and other people of color EQUAL OPPORTUNITY.

Perhaps you're racist against whites? Believing that we can only survive if we have systemic and culturally perpetuated advantages that result from our existence as the majority race?

Whites have a 4-and-a-half-century head start on this continent in terms of accumulutated wealth, educational facilities, access to land, access to state-of-the-art healthcare, access to the ballot box, access to basic services provided by the private sector, access to a fair and impartial judiciary, access to equal marriage rights, etc. etc. etc. Blacks started to get all this in about 1964. Whites have had it since 1492.

These are just facts. Sorry if they annoy you or cause guilt or something. They're not meant to.
I wont argue. But it doesn't change the fact that AA is institutional discrimination.

That's like comparing legalizing animal sex with gay marriage. Give me a break

I will answer this one yes.

In past threads I have talked about the flip in parties after the Wallace event and it seems folks from both sides do not want to claim George Wallace.

So I'll simply ask if it seems more white racists support the Republican party.

If anyone has links or studies on this I'd love to read them.
Agreed. Do you agree the Democrats have more black racists and black supremacists?

That's like comparing legalizing animal sex with gay marriage. Give me a break

It's as equally silly as your assertion, yes, as intended.

The far right of the GOP has more racists, xenophobes, communist sympathizers than the Dems, yes.

Major thread clean up. For those that feel the need to issue a challenge - take it to the Bull Ring. For those that wish to engage in cafeteria food fights - take it to the FZ. Otherwise get on topic.

stUZX4S.gif

Racism is a belief. If you believe that a race is so inferior as to be unable to survive without the help of a white government, you just might be a racist.

Now, which party thinks that blacks need special help in order to survive in America today?

I don't think it is the GOP....

That is some mental gymnastics that I'm pretty sure even YOU don't follow.
None at all. But then, 90% of the people to inhabit this forum don't even understand the definition of racist, and often confuse the word with prejudice and stereotyping. So it comes as little surprise to Me that you cannot follow the obvious logic.

Have a nice day.

They HAVE equal opportunity. They HAVE the EXACT same opportunity that ANY American has when they are born.

However, that is not what is being discussed. Perhaps you should get a remedial reading course to learn how to comprehend and follow a discussion.

Racism IS a belief. Not an action. YOU believe that given the exact same opportunity, blacks cannot achieve what whites do without help.

We are talking about the beliefs of people (like you) who hold these values and promote such programs thinking they are doing good (in reality, no Democrat does whats good for the groups they advocate for, they do what is needed to get their votes so they can maintain their power). It is what one reporter inaccurately described (inaccurate because he did not understand the word) as "The soft bigotry of lowered expectations".....

Deal with it and own it.

In past threads I have talked about the flip in parties after the Wallace event and it seems folks from both sides do not want to claim George Wallace.

Its a well known fact there are more racists in the Repub party. They fashioned an agenda to recruit racists and they even admitted it not long ago.

Its a well known fact there are more racists in the Repub party. They fashioned an agenda to recruit racists and they even admitted it not long ago.

Well known FACT? I see no proof. I think it goes by the individual. I know them on each side.

Well known FACT? I see no proof. I think it goes by the individual. I know them on each side.
Yes a well known fact. The RNC chairmen on two different occasions admitted to it. Do i need to provide the links?

RNC Chair Michael Steele Confesses to Race-Based Southern Strategy

http://usatoday30.usatodayhington/2005-07-14-GOP-racial-politics_x.htm

"Do you agree the Republicans have more white racist and white supremacist supporters?"

It’s not a matter concerning subjective ‘agreement.’

It’s a settled, accepted fact beyond dispute that bigots and racists find refuge among the ranks of Republicans, identify as Republicans, and in general vote Republican.

This doesn’t mean the GOP officially sanctions bigotry and racism – rather, it means that the Republican agenda and message are seriously flawed in that they attract bigots and racists to the Party.

Yes a well known fact. The RNC chairmen on two different occasions admitted to it. Do i need to provide the links?

Can I believe you? If so No. I don't worry about, or think about race all the time as you seem to. I yam what I yam, and nothing I can do about it; same for you.

Can I believe you? If so No. I don't worry about, or think about race all the time as you seem to. I yam what I yam, and nothing I can do about it; same for you.
I edited my post with the links in case you wanted to check it out.

Well, it may surprise you, but I take your word for it.

Well, it may surprise you, but I take your word for it.
Youre one of the few intelligent conservatives i know.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Which party is more racist...which party is the party of racism...blah blah blah. This topic has come around so many times.

I don't think either one is. Both have a history of racism in their party's actions - the Democrats pre-Civil Rights, the Republicans post-civil rights when they welcomed the racists in order to gain the southern states. But neither party is racist nor do they have racist platforms. Given that you can only go by individuals.

So...does either party attract racists? Certain stances attract certain groups and those stances don't have to be racist in nature.

The Republicans in general are: anti-immigration, anti-affirmative action, anti-big government, anti-entitlement. Those are positions that also tend to be held by white supremicists and other anti-government type fringe groups. Those positions however are not racist positions in and of themselves. What you are seeing now is NOT an attraction to the Republican Party but an attraction to Donald Trump, fanned largely by his rhetoric which strongly appeals to those groups who feel disenfranchised, largely ignored by "big government" and think they now have a platform to legitimize their message where before they were marginalized.

Racism is not limited to just one race however and similar things can be said about the Democrats. In general, they are: pro-minority protections, pro-big government, pro-immigration, pro-entitlement. I think that can attract it's own brand of racist and anti-white fringe groups that some politicians pander to.

Forum List

Back