Do you agree with Joe Biden? (Covid-19)

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Joe Biden has gone on record as saying that if he is elected he will "immediately" call for a 90-day lockdown, in which we will all, basically, hunker down in our basements, and on the occasions when we absolutely MUST go outside, wear masks ALL THE TIME, even if we are out in a field harvesting our marijuana crop. No exceptions.

Well, if you plan to vote for Joe Biden, and if you believe he is honest in saying this, then WHY WOULD YOU WAIT UNTIL JANUARY to follow his guidance? Will his prescription be smarter in January than it is now? Are we not relinquishing the opportunity to do a Great Good for no good reason?

And when you think about it, why would a Biden voter not do that REGARDLESS OF WHO WINS THE ELECTION? If it is the wise thing to do, what difference does it make who is President?

If, as the Leftists believe, a "majority" of Americans support Joe Biden, the masses of people following his sage advice will be greatly beneficial even if the Trumpsters ignore it.

So which is it? Is he making a good and vital suggestion, or is he just making noise, knowing that it will never happen anyway?

'I would shut America down again': Joe Biden says he would start second lockdown to fight coronavirus pandemic if scientists recommend as he slams Trump for not working to 'fix the virus'

Of course you refuse to use a link to prove what you are saying is a half truth of the matter because your Trumpettes have a hard time with the truth..

'I would shut America down again': Joe Biden says he would start second lockdown to fight coronavirus pandemic if scientists recommend as he slams Trump for not working to 'fix the virus'

Of course you refuse to use a link to prove what you are saying is a half truth of the matter because your Trumpettes have a hard time with the truth..
Depends on the politics of the scientists, doesn't it Skippy?
After all they are part of your political game.
idiot

idiot
I have no political game, make sure you can recognize the real players some day with a guide to who they are.. Scientist can be bought and Trump has made that abundantly clear in his attempts to trash people with degrees to find that witch doctor he prefers. I am sure that Biden can't lockdown the entire US just like Trump couldn't...So the idea is a moot one and it can only happen if the governor's abide and another national health emergency is declared and then it can only happen for a limited time...only idiots call other people idiots.

Egd0bWbVgAEaaTN

He's a coward just like his party.

Joe Biden has gone on record as saying that if he is elected he will "immediately" call for a 90-day lockdown, in which we will all, basically, hunker down in our basements, and on the occasions when we absolutely MUST go outside, wear masks ALL THE TIME, even if we are out in a field harvesting our marijuana crop. No exceptions.

Well, if you plan to vote for Joe Biden, and if you believe he is honest in saying this, then WHY WOULD YOU WAIT UNTIL JANUARY to follow his guidance? Will his prescription be smarter in January than it is now? Are we not relinquishing the opportunity to do a Great Good for no good reason?

And when you think about it, why would a Biden voter not do that REGARDLESS OF WHO WINS THE ELECTION? If it is the wise thing to do, what difference does it make who is President?

If, as the Leftists believe, a "majority" of Americans support Joe Biden, the masses of people following his sage advice will be greatly beneficial even if the Trumpsters ignore it.

So which is it? Is he making a good and vital suggestion, or is he just making noise, knowing that it will never happen anyway?

Your first paragraph is not true. The rest ain't worth reading.

Anyone seen the crowd on the White House Lawn? They've ignored Social Distancing and very few are wearing a mask.

Joe's an asshole song.

idiot

I'm very happy you signed off this comment [ Depends on the politics of the scientists, doesn't it Skippy?
] with your nom de plume, "Idiot"; since that describes your post.

The hundreds of thousand nurses and doctors are not in the business of politics. They're in the business of saving lives, and protecting their family and themselves. You are playing Donald Trump's game, and he is definitely not concerned with the health and welfare of We the People.

Don't believe so, look at the crowd sitting side by side without masks at this moment on the WH lawn seeking to hear your president lie.

Last edited:
Covid is over. Even California recognizes that. It's a bit creepy to see Biden and Harris still promising a nationwide lockdown.

idiot

I'm very happy you signed off this comment [ Depends on the politics of the scientists, doesn't it Skippy?

The hundreds of thousand nurses and doctors are not in the business of politics. They're in the business of saving lives, and protecting their family and themselves. You are playing Donald Trump's game, and he is definitely not concerned with the health and welfare of We the People.

Don't believe so, look at the crowd sitting side by side without masks at this moment on the WH lawn seeking to hear your president lie.
I see your 'word salad', Rye. So typical of you.
It really does depend on the politics of the 'scientists', no matter what you say.

idiot

It really does depend on the politics of the 'scientists', no matter what you say.

I glad you see it, my post graduate work was in human relations and included a comprehensive examination in a course on Abnormal Psychology, going through each chapter in the then current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Donald Trump is not mentally and emotionally fit to be POTUS.

idiot

I glad you see it, my post graduate work was in human relations and included a comprehensive examination in a course on Abnormal Psychology, going through each chapter in the then current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Donald Trump is not mentally and emotionally fit to be POTUS.
What university did you get your Doctorates Degree, Freud? You haven't a clue on Trumps mental or emotional state, so quit trying
to baffle us with your bullshit. You would be considered a nut case going by your own standards, so let's be real.

By the way, your arrogance has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, so try and stay on topic. It must be sad for you that
you're no longer relevant outside of your family.
Biden will listen to the scientists who agree with him and he will ignore the scientists who don't agree with him.

No he did not. He said he would listen to the doctors and if they said things need to be shut down, he would follow their advice.

idiot

What university did you get your Doctorates Degree, Freud? You haven't a clue on Trumps mental or emotional state, so quit trying
to baffle us with your bullshit. You would be considered a nut case going by your own standards, so let's be real.

By the way, your arrogance has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, so try and stay on topic. It must be sad for you that
Biden will listen to the scientists who agree with him and he will ignore the scientists who don't agree with him.

Got it, you seek to censor me. Calling me arrogant isn't on topic, is it?

idiot

Got it, you seek to censor me. Calling me arrogant isn't on topic, is it?
Rye, your word salad is nothing more than you trying to cancel what your opposition is saying...always.
You just don't like it when it's thrown back in your face. Reality bites, dude.
If you look at what I typed in bold, you will see I was on topic, more than what you can say.

Biden's response is overblown for what the numbers of the China virus warrant.
Also, I really doubt he has the authority to implement what he would want.
It's up to the states.

I agree with VP Biden that he will listen to the medical authorities, unlike trump who exacerbated the exposure to the virus last night, holding a Political Rally on the South Lawn of the White House. It's unfortunate that so many people crowded side by side, not only did the majority of them not wear masks, but only those few who were close to Trump were checked for a fever.

Forum List

Back