• Yes. We don’t need a Messiah

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No. We need a Messiah

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he means pols being a messiah .

You mean like slowing the rise of the oceans?
When you slow the effects of global warming, you slow the rise of the oceans. If only you assholes believed in science.

Everyone who believes in the scientific method knows what you just said is a bunch of hooey

Increased CO2 in the atmosphere => increased greenhouse effect => warmer temperatures PROVEN SCIENCE.

Statistics show that the average global temperatures have been rising faster than normal PROVEN SCIENCE

You evidently know SHIT about the scientific method.

Mathematical modeling is a PROVEN method the likelihood of future events.

no actually it's not. But I know you haven't actually looked at the data

Obama is correct ...

"All we need are decent, honest, hard-working people who are accountable and who have America’s best interests at heart.”

Sit around waiting for a second coming and we're gonna continue to get idiots like The Dumpster Fire.

So all we need are conservatives;)
Who are so brainwashed or racist they must hate half the population and believe crap like yours... Democrats are not decent and hard-working? you are out of your mind...
it's the honest part you guys have problems with
Then how come all the Republicans are going to jail for being Swampy? And can only give tax cuts to the rich and screw the rest?

When you slow the effects of global warming, you slow the rise of the oceans. If only you assholes believed in science.

Everyone who believes in the scientific method knows what you just said is a bunch of hooey

Increased CO2 in the atmosphere => increased greenhouse effect => warmer temperatures PROVEN SCIENCE.

Statistics show that the average global temperatures have been rising faster than normal PROVEN SCIENCE

no actually it's not. But I know you haven't actually looked at the data
You brainwashed chumps of the greedy idiot rich are the only people that disagree in the world LOL icaramba....

reviewing the transcripts of his speech today, I had to comment on this:

You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. This is not a rock concert. This is not Coachella. We don’t need a messiah.

I’m sorry. But we do very much need a Messiah. In fact, we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

So I disagree and I suspect many others will too. Do you agree with Obama? Or do you need Christ?
Believe in christ and support the pos lying racist pervert trump???? lol lol no holy water for you ..you're all going to hell

A Christian will support the President when he does good and speak out when he doesn't no matter who holds the position.

he will also respect the authorities God gives us. And humbly wait on the Lord
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious
Anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers
And you will know
My name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

Based on what definition of "average global temperature"?
Over what time frame?
Based on what definition of "normal"

You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. This is not a rock concert. This is not Coachella. We don’t need a messiah.

I’m sorry. But we do very much need a Messiah. In fact, we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

So I disagree and I suspect many others will too. Do you agree with Obama? Or do you need Christ?
Believe in christ and support the pos lying racist pervert trump???? lol lol no holy water for you ..you're all going to hell

A Christian will support the President when he does good and speak out when he doesn't no matter who holds the position.

he will also respect the authorities God gives us. And humbly wait on the Lord
And not watch Liars like Fox and Rush Etc

Obama is correct ...

"All we need are decent, honest, hard-working people who are accountable and who have America’s best interests at heart.”

Sit around waiting for a second coming and we're gonna continue to get idiots like The Dumpster Fire.

Who are so brainwashed or racist they must hate half the population and believe crap like yours... Democrats are not decent and hard-working? you are out of your mind...
Then how come all the Republicans are going to jail for being Swampy? And can only give tax cuts to the rich and screw the rest?

And can only give tax cuts to the rich and screw the rest?

I got a tax cut. Didn't you get a tax cut?

Over what time frame?
Every scientist who doesn't work for Big Oil or fox Etc says so that's all you need to know. Have you noticed Spain and California Etc turning into deserts? Do you know the difference between sea ice and seasonal ice?

Obama is correct ...

83% went to the rich.

Obama is correct ...

The final result will be tax cuts only for the rich when yours Runs Out.... Another GOP scam like raising state and local taxes and fees, which kill the non-rich. So now we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the developed World great job.

83% went to the rich.
and the rest got repub scraps and still they kiss trump butt ,,,sad

83% went to the rich.

Thanks for admitting you lied.

Over what time frame?
Every scientist who doesn't work for Big Oil or fox Etc says so that's all you need to know. Have you noticed Spain and California Etc turning into deserts? Do you know the difference between sea ice and seasonal ice?

Every scientist who doesn't work for Big Oil or fox Etc says so that's all you need to know.

Without defining those terms?

The final result will be tax cuts only for the rich when yours Runs Out.... Another GOP scam like raising state and local taxes and fees, which kill the non-rich. So now we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the developed World great job.

The final result will be tax cuts only for the rich when yours Runs Out..

Only because the Dems were twats.

Was President Obama speaking of a spiritual messiah or a political messiah?

I think literalism is why so many Christians get so many things wrong.

By the way, I a man a Christian.

Over what time frame?

Every scientist who doesn't work for Big Oil or fox Etc says so that's all you need to know.

Without defining those terms?
Too bad you don't ask for evidence with phony GOP scandals and Hate

They want bigger tax cuts for you the middle class and the working class. And all kinds of benefits. But you of course are not told that...

They want bigger tax cuts for you the middle class and the working class. And all kinds of benefits. But you of course are not told that...

They want bigger tax cuts for you the middle class and the working class.

Dems are free to write a big middle class tax cut.
They never do.

They want bigger tax cuts for you the middle class and the working class.

Dems are free to write a big middle class tax cut.
They never do.
Because they know the Republicans will obstruct it like the last 35 years..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back