Do you agree with Obama?

• Yes. We don’t need a Messiah

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No. We need a Messiah

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
white and blacks folks, and brown and beige ones too, have had their views on race and politics turned topsy-turvy by Obama's presidency.

race fundamentally defines america and is a dividing line drawn in blood through america's moral map.

obama provoked great hope and fear about what a black presidency means to our nation. his biracial roots and black identiy are a beguiling draw but also a spur to belligerent reaction

:blahblah:

He had the opportunity to do good, but he chose to be a traitor.

Where's that "JV Team" these days. That were provided American weapons by somebody. Hmm?

Yes, I ask the hard questions.
race is the most durable link in our nation's chain of destiny.

it is at once a damning indictment of our quest for democracy and a resilient category of group identity that cannot be reduced to mere pathology or collective pride.

race is both the midwife of glorious achievements like blues and jazz and the black freedom movement and the abortive instrument of Jim Crow and the KKK.

race is the thing we can not seem to do without, and the thing we cannot seem to get rid of...

Slashed the safety net wherever it could, cast dozens of votes to take away health insurance from ordinary Americans, embraced wild conspiracy theories like those surrounding Benghazi or my birth certificate, rejected science, rejected facts on things like climate change, embraced a rising absolutism from a willingness to default on America’s debt by not paying our bills to a refusal to even meet much less consider a qualified nominee for the supreme court because he happened to be nominated by a Democratic president.

Read the full transcript of Obama’s fiery anti-Trump speech

He's a liar, and corrupt to the core. That said, I think all of them are corrupt at the higher levels.

Had to love when the Benghazi survivor told him to put his cowardly ass on a rooftop.

Ears disgusts me more now then when he was busy fucking things up as POTUS

white and blacks folks, and brown and beige ones too, have had their views on race and politics turned topsy-turvy by Obama's presidency.

race fundamentally defines america and is a dividing line drawn in blood through america's moral map.

obama provoked great hope and fear about what a black presidency means to our nation. his biracial roots and black identiy are a beguiling draw but also a spur to belligerent reaction

Where's that "JV Team" these days. That were provided American weapons by somebody. Hmm?

it is at once a damning indictment of our quest for democracy and a resilient category of group identity that cannot be reduced to mere pathology or collective pride.

race is both the midwife of glorious achievements like blues and jazz and the black freedom movement and the abortive instrument of Jim Crow and the KKK.

race is the thing we can not seem to do without, and the thing we cannot seem to get rid of...

But what's up with that ISIS "JV" team, though?

Do you not understand what's going on?

Obama was supporting those pieces of shit. He should hang!

Trump turned those folks into the JV Team!

Trump turned those folks into the JV Team!

Trump let Russia, and Syrian forces deal with them, now they're not much of a threat.

Obama could have destroyed their convoy, yet he did not. Ask yourself "Why is that"?

Tens of thousands of people died as a result. Pure Evil.

Obama failed the black community. his agenda was for everyone except black folks, his most loyal constituency.

he will be known as a historical leader, the first black president, but not a transformational leader, the president who truly catapulted black folks from cycles of poverty and despair

That's news to me.

A lot of stuff is.

I think you spend too much time in an echo chamber, I know it's a liberal safe space, but you gotta come out for air once in a while.

bvlt9.jpg

Seems like everyone is in an echo chamber nowadays

reviewing the transcripts of his speech today, I had to comment on this:

You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. This is not a rock concert. This is not Coachella. We don’t need a messiah.

I’m sorry. But we do very much need a Messiah. In fact, we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

So I disagree and I suspect many others will too. Do you agree with Obama? Or do you need Christ?

I agree with President Barack Hussein Obama 100%

Also, why do so-called christians have such an inferiority complex?

Inferiority complex? Elaborate please

You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. This is not a rock concert. This is not Coachella. We don’t need a messiah.

I’m sorry. But we do very much need a Messiah. In fact, we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

So I disagree and I suspect many others will too. Do you agree with Obama? Or do you need Christ?

I agree with President Barack Hussein Obama 100%

Also, why do so-called christians have such an inferiority complex?

Ah so! You agree with a man who is, (1) a disciple of Sol Alinsky, (2) a friend and neighbor of Bill Ayers, (3) a confidant of Louis Farakkhan, (4) pupil of Rev. Jeremiah Wright, (5) bosom buddy of Rev.Al Sharpton? Anyone who is friends with those losers is no friend of America. Carry on.

Needs to be hanged or there's no justice in America. Turned 5 high-level terrorist leaders loose in exchange for a traitor? What more evidence is necessary? All done in full view of the public eye.

There's other things he did, too, but that's enough.

Last edited:
Hell , NO.:eusa_naughty:
Thomas Jefferson and James Baldwin gaze at us from immortal perches separated by 2 centuries and 2 races locked in fateful struggle, they are separated by that but united in their unrelenting sexual preoccupation with "the other".

Jefferson and Baldwin are finally joined in the full complexity of race that is constantly evoked but never fully engaged until now with the emergence of President Barack H Obama!

Thomas Jefferson and James Baldwin gaze at us from immortal perches separated by 2 centuries and 2 races locked in fateful struggle, they are separated by that but united in their unrelenting sexual preoccupation with "the other".

Jefferson and Baldwin are finally joined in the full complexity of race that is constantly evoked but never fully engaged until now with the emergence of President Barack H Obama!
Uhhhhh..................er.....OK

The GOP's messiah is money for billionaires.
Other than that, they are against EVERYTHING Christ stood for. And I mean EVERYTHING!

That might mean something if you knew Christ and what He stands for

Uhhhhh..................er.....OK
did i mention that i'm drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back