Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No. We need a Messiah

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pete. Fuck off.

31573972.jpg

I really want to get your point, but your ignorant way of writing is preventing that communication.

You're pretty fucking arrogant if you believe I care to communicate with you. You're a mindless drone and the only purpose you will ever serve besides fertilizer is a target of ridicule. I don't give a shit if you can read what I write, you don't have a functioning frontal cortex to comprehend it and you're deliberately ignorant anyway so no facts, history or logic could deprogram you if you did.

Now go play in traffic imbecile.

I really want to get your point, but your ignorant way of writing is preventing that communication.

You're pretty fucking arrogant if you believe I care to communicate with you. You're a mindless drone and the only purpose you will ever serve besides fertilizer is a target of ridicule. I don't give a shit if you can read what I write, you don't have a functioning frontal cortex to comprehend it and you're deliberately ignorant anyway so no facts, history or logic could deprogram you if you did.

Now go play in traffic imbecile.

Wow I guess that you know how to do a run on sentence with all those fucked ideas that run thru your smallish head and what not.

I think he means pols being a messiah .
You missed the OP point, which is not surprising.

If you have Christ in your life, you don't need a politician to be a messiah.

Don't bother to duck.

OK....

I want to admonish the mods and staff about this.

From now on Timmy should not be allowed to use the word "think". He isn't able to, doesn't know what thinking even is, and he just looks even more idiotic when he starts a post claiming to have the ability.

Therefore I forward this motion before the forum...

reviewing the transcripts of his speech today, I had to comment on this:

You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. This is not a rock concert. This is not Coachella. We don’t need a messiah.

I’m sorry. But we do very much need a Messiah. In fact, we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

So I disagree and I suspect many others will too. Do you agree with Obama? Or do you need Christ?
The GOP's messiah is money for billionaires.
Other than that, they are against EVERYTHING Christ stood for. And I mean EVERYTHING!

Don't bother to duck.

LOL...

Don't worry, Timmy is the sort of idiot who sticks his head up to see the source of the gun fire.

He's what they call easy picking.

Besides, Gabby Giffords is proof there's nothing vital in the skull of liberals.

Don't bother to duck.

LOL...

Don't worry, Timmy is the sort of idiot who sticks his head up to see the source of the gun fire.

He's what they call easy picking.

Besides, Gabby Giffords is proof there's nothing vital in the skull of liberals.

How about the skull of a fucking republic politician...

Don't bother to duck.

Whose christ?
Funny.

Given that religion is an intensely personal experience, I would say your own beliefs. Regardless, if you have a higher power, you have no need to set a politician up as a messiah.

Or did that point go over your head as well?

“And even though your generation is the most diverse in history, with a greater acceptance and celebration of our differences than ever before, those are the kinds of conditions that are ripe for exploitation by politicians who have no compunction and no shame about tapping into America's dark history of racial and ethnic and religious division

Appealing to tribe, appealing to fear, pitting one group against another, telling people that order and security will be restored if it weren't for those who don't look like us or don't sound like us or don't pray like we do, that's an old playbook. It's as old as time.” ibid

And that’s the Republican/conservative playbook.

You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. This is not a rock concert. This is not Coachella. We don’t need a messiah.

I’m sorry. But we do very much need a Messiah. In fact, we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

So I disagree and I suspect many others will too. Do you agree with Obama? Or do you need Christ?

Weirdo.

Most certainly. Does that bother you?

I thought he was the Messiah

Some seem to have thought so. But I guess he is telling them they don’t need him.

I agree with that. We don’t need him

lol! I get it, you hate the black guy.

Oh the days when we had a competent adult in the White House .

How did you reach that conclusion?

How does “we need a Savior” equate to hating the black guy? Or half black guy

Do you agree with Obama?

YES! President Obama is our moral leader!

The low standard explains a lot.

My more example is the Savior Jesus Christ. I’m never going to be perfect this life like He was but aiming for perfection and falling short is better than aiming for mediocrity and hitting it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back