• Yes. We don’t need a Messiah

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No. We need a Messiah

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
reviewing the transcripts of his speech today, I had to comment on this:

You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. This is not a rock concert. This is not Coachella. We don’t need a messiah.

I’m sorry. But we do very much need a Messiah. In fact, we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

So I disagree and I suspect many others will too. Do you agree with Obama? Or do you need Christ?
Wow./ You are so fucking stupid that you think he was talking about religion.
So, metaphors are not to be heeded. Got it.

What metaphor? Obama used the term messiah in a political sense & dumbfuck you made it about religion.

You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. This is not a rock concert. This is not Coachella. We don’t need a messiah.

I’m sorry. But we do very much need a Messiah. In fact, we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

So I disagree and I suspect many others will too. Do you agree with Obama? Or do you need Christ?

I agree with President Barack Hussein Obama 100%

Also, why do so-called christians have such an inferiority complex?

Ah so! You agree with a man who is, (1) a disciple of Sol Alinsky, (2) a friend and neighbor of Bill Ayers, (3) a confidant of Louis Farakkhan, (4) pupil of Rev. Jeremiah Wright, (5) bosom buddy of Rev.Al Sharpton? Anyone who is friends with those losers is no friend of America. Carry on.

That's a moltey crew he hangs with...reads like a roster of felons, racists and communists
You are thinking of Trump's cabinet & advisiors.

Ah so! You agree with a man who is, (1) a disciple of Sol Alinsky, (2) a friend and neighbor of Bill Ayers, (3) a confidant of Louis Farakkhan, (4) pupil of Rev. Jeremiah Wright, (5) bosom buddy of Rev.Al Sharpton? Anyone who is friends with those losers is no friend of America. Carry on.
So says a man who thinks a com man, proven fraud,, business cheat, friend of Putin, Friend of Kim , friend of dictators around the world, confidant of indicted foreign agents, is a friend to America.
I don't care for sour grapes.

Yeah, you prefer horseshit.

That's a moltey crew he hangs with...reads like a roster of felons, racists and communists
You are thinking of Trump's cabinet & advisiors.

Never ever trey to tell me what I am thinking, you dumbed down jackass

Horsefly

BBBBWWWWAAAHHHHHHHHH

Love those crazytown canards.

Go sit in your corner.

businessman-wearing-dunce-hat-9241483.jpg

That's an old trick for holding the floor in a discussion, making those automatic "noises" while you think of your next comments. If you'd rather, I'll put up the speech itself. It was actually a pretty good speech, but it was harsh on Trump and the Republicans who have "aided and abetted" his foolishness.

Indeed, I used to know someone who took a public speaking class.

When %80 of your speech is a stammering barely coherent series of "uhh" it isn't that you're trying to frame your words right, it's because your totally full of shit and the teleprompter isn't there.

That meat puppet is a complete imbecile, you do know that right? You do know he once read the Irish PM's speech for him, and EVEN THANKED HIMSELF while in front of a camera and possibly dozens of people watching TV. You've been taken for a fool, all of you if you didn't know immediately that Bath House Barry is an empty suit. A cult of personality with no personality. I knew it the first time I heard him speak as the POTUS when he was signing whatever EO that was ignored because GITMO is still running, and when asked by a sycophant "journalist" what his plan was for the pieces of shit in GITMO and

the meat puppet faggot said:
We uhh... have... a... uhhh... (unintelligible counseling over the shoulder) plan to uhh... come up with uhh... come up with a plan... to uhh...

Right then and there, 3 days or so into the regime and I knew we were being governed by incompetent, stupid, and despotic children. So the transition to the complete goat fuck DC has become since Trump got there has been easy. The best thing about it is that while Trump is governing like a fucking tazmanian devil on XTC the federal government has been locked up and hasn't done anything to piss me off in years.

Obama wasn't THAT bad. Good heavens. Yes, he inherited the worst economic calamaity since the Great Depression. I agree with you, his well meaning but overly idealistic wishes for a denuclearized world at peace caused him to miss a Big One with Isis. I still don't think the Iran agreement was so awful, though.

Obama wasn't some "hero" of mine. If I defend him here, it is because of the totally ridiculous attacks on him.

Did you ever read something that made you laugh so hard, you farted and snarfed your beer?

Love parroted "it inherited the worst economic calamaity since the Great Depression" line, but please don't bullshit me. You know I know better than that, and you know I would ridicule you to the brink of suicide if you were anyone else trying to convince me that walking abortion that shoulda been had ANY intention of improving the country or had the slightest intention to do anything but aggrandize itself.

You can't be sitting there with a straight face and confidence in your conviction that the meat puppet was anything better than a disaster.
You know better than the Great Recession in 2008/2009?

Of course he meant to improve the country and our lives. He had different ideas about how to do that than you do. Your lens is mighty distorted, Pete.

Of course he meant to improve the country and our lives. He had different ideas about how to do that than you do. Your lens is mighty distorted, Pete.

tenor.gif

Great Recession in 2008/2009?

Oh yeah I remember. The soup lines, the endless dust storms, the oceans rising all the way up to Montana, searching for potatoes and eating rats if you can catch them alive, Tumble Weeds rolling down Wall St....

I only survived because I was in Afghanistan at the time...

Are you fucking kidding me?

The period immediately after 9/11 was far worse to me.

I could barely find a fuckin job for weeks at one point and ended up stealing work from illegals hauling concrete and shit. Don't blow smoke up my ass about a blip in the stock market that was caused because of his election, and that's the day the market took a huge dive, as opposed to the day it shot up because Trump was elected. Your moonbat messiah and his handlers deliberately stagnated the economy. If you're silly enough to believe that anything they did was the result of a "good intention" you probably need to change your prescription or quit eating mushrooms you find out in the pasture.

Last edited:
That's an old trick for holding the floor in a discussion, making those automatic "noises" while you think of your next comments. If you'd rather, I'll put up the speech itself. It was actually a pretty good speech, but it was harsh on Trump and the Republicans who have "aided and abetted" his foolishness.

Indeed, I used to know someone who took a public speaking class.

When %80 of your speech is a stammering barely coherent series of "uhh" it isn't that you're trying to frame your words right, it's because your totally full of shit and the teleprompter isn't there.

That meat puppet is a complete imbecile, you do know that right? You do know he once read the Irish PM's speech for him, and EVEN THANKED HIMSELF while in front of a camera and possibly dozens of people watching TV. You've been taken for a fool, all of you if you didn't know immediately that Bath House Barry is an empty suit. A cult of personality with no personality. I knew it the first time I heard him speak as the POTUS when he was signing whatever EO that was ignored because GITMO is still running, and when asked by a sycophant "journalist" what his plan was for the pieces of shit in GITMO and

the meat puppet faggot said:
We uhh... have... a... uhhh... (unintelligible counseling over the shoulder) plan to uhh... come up with uhh... come up with a plan... to uhh...

Right then and there, 3 days or so into the regime and I knew we were being governed by incompetent, stupid, and despotic children. So the transition to the complete goat fuck DC has become since Trump got there has been easy. The best thing about it is that while Trump is governing like a fucking tazmanian devil on XTC the federal government has been locked up and hasn't done anything to piss me off in years.

I really want to get your point, but your ignorant way of writing is preventing that communication.

tenor.gif

Oh yeah I remember. The soup lines, the endless dust storms, the oceans rising all the way up to Montana, searching for potatoes and eating rats if you can catch them alive, Tumble Weeds rolling down Wall St....

I could barely find a fuckin job for weeks at one point and ended up stealing work from illegals hauling concrete and shit. Don't blow smoke up my ass about a blip in the stock market that was caused because of his election, and that's the day the market took a huge dive, as opposed to the day it shot up because Trump was elected. Your moonbat messiah and his handlers deliberately stagnated the economy. If you're silly enough to believe that anything they did was the result of a "good intention" you probably need to change your prescription or quit eating mushrooms you find out in the pasture.

Nobody had to blew smoke up yer ass, you put your cigs out there.

tenor.gif

I only survived because I was in Afghanistan at the time...

You've lost it.

The bed wetters always do.

They need a nanny state and a poppa figure to coax them out from under bed past the dripping piss, bathe them and convince them they're not useless pieces of shit and lying their asses off. Carry them to the front door of the school up until prom night and then let them live in the basement for the next 20 years while they try and figure out what to do with their libturd arts degree and $160K government debt.

Think about it in a historical perspective. Statist pieces of shit loved their "leaders" from Hitler, to Stalin, to Jim Jones, to Kim Jung Un and hitlery. The meat puppet faggot was the moonbat messiah for a good long while until he went back to the Chicago Bath House seen.

Hi Pete. Fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back