Do you agree with Obama?

• Yes. We don’t need a Messiah

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No. We need a Messiah

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Because in the end, the threat to our democracy doesn't just come from Donald Trump or the current batch of Republicans in Congress or the Koch Brothers and their lobbyists, or too much compromise from Democrats, or Russian hacking. The biggest threat to our democracy is indifference. The biggest threat to our democracy is cynicism - a cynicism that's led too many people to turn away from politics and stay home on Election Day.” ibid

True.

Trump and his ilk thrive in a political culture of indifference and cynicism.

What was the purpose of Obama making Nazi references? He never changes he is still a divider, an inflamer, a distorter and a fraud.

Cuz Trump and the GOP and everyone who ever disagrees with him is a Nazi

Duh!

Here's the really funny part -

"And by the time I left office, household income was near its all-time high, and the uninsured rate had hit an all-time low, wages were rising, and poverty rates were falling. I mention all this just so when you hear how great the economy is doing right now, let’s just remember when this recovery started."

:auiqs.jpg:

Nothing funny about it - Purely factual
An Economic Upturn Begun Under Obama Is Now Trump’s to Tout

united-states-bankruptcies.png

DJIA?

dow-obama-trump.png

Black unemployment?

DU1dlfPW4AA1xqK.jpg

Let me know how many more graphs you need Billy Bob :wink:

It took all 8 years to get the GDP above 4%

Then when Trump assumes power, it just magically happens.

If all GOP and Trumptards think like that, we'll have no problem whatever taking over in November.
Why don't you EVER deal in reality, Pete? Or is that not your function here?

So I'm wrong?

Do conservatives not criticize Bush, Reagan, or whatever other person liberals view as our "leaders"?

We defend them from inane leftist character assassinations, but we don't defend every policy and uttered word with zealous cohesion.

For 8 years of malaise, riots, decline and increased global instability we tolerated a complete and utter incompetent stool sample yet to this day you will tell me to my face that it wasn't as bad as I experienced. You defend sociopaths like Ted Kennedy, ignore blatant lies and crimes that your own minions testified in congress were in fact committed, but didn't feel like trying to prosecute.

If that's your perspective you might want to stash some good tranquilizers for November like they had to inject hitlery with before she disarmed a secret service agent and shot up the room.

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F73a107ed-0438-4c39-aa08-9eeb0988ddd2.jpg

I'm pretty sure he's only saying that because it turns out it's not him as he had always suspected.

messiahobama.jpg

The bed wetters always do.

They need a nanny state and a poppa figure to coax them out from under bed past the dripping piss, bathe them and convince them they're not useless pieces of shit and lying their asses off. Carry them to the front door of the school up until prom night and then let them live in the basement for the next 20 years while they try and figure out what to do with their libturd arts degree and $160K government debt.

Think about it in a historical perspective. Statist pieces of shit loved their "leaders" from Hitler, to Stalin, to Jim Jones, to Kim Jung Un and hitlery. The meat puppet faggot was the moonbat messiah for a good long while until he went back to the Chicago Bath House seen.

I think you will find that men demand a king/shepherd.

So choose wisely.

No , we are no sheep to be led around by a dictator. Maybe republicans need one, but we don't.

The DNC are the ones who champion collectivism, they are the ones who have centralize power so that the President decides everything from who are doctor is to how our first grader is educated. Then they have created an entire army of bureaucrats in the Executive Branch who pass regulations which are just as powerful as laws, yet they are not elected. Power has shifted to the Executive Branch to such an extent that people only know or care who is President and only turn out in large numbers when it is time to elect a President.

It was never designed to be this way. The goal was Federalism and a division of power, most of which have been robbed from the states.

So sit there and pretend you are not one of the ones who have helped create this collectivist beast.

No, you just want your guy in power is all and the world will go back to being just fine.

What was the purpose of Obama making Nazi references? He never changes he is still a divider, an inflamer, a distorter and a fraud.
Wasn't he talking about the resurgence of hate groups like the neo-Nazi groups and the KKK?
It is NOT racist or divisive to discuss reality.

No, Obama is conflating Trump and the Nazi's together along with the rest of the GOP.

This is absurd and offensive.

But you don't have the intellectual honesty to admit it.

If all GOP and Trumptards think like that, we'll have no problem whatever taking over in November.

So I'm wrong?

Do conservatives not criticize Bush, Reagan, or whatever other person liberals view as our "leaders"?

We defend them from inane leftist character assassinations, but we don't defend every policy and uttered word with zealous cohesion.

For 8 years of malaise, riots, decline and increased global instability we tolerated a complete and utter incompetent stool sample yet to this day you will tell me to my face that it wasn't as bad as I experienced. You defend sociopaths like Ted Kennedy, ignore blatant lies and crimes that your own minions testified in congress were in fact committed, but didn't feel like trying to prosecute.

If that's your perspective you might want to stash some good tranquilizers for November like they had to inject hitlery with before she disarmed a secret service agent and shot up the room.

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F73a107ed-0438-4c39-aa08-9eeb0988ddd2.jpg
Obama wasn't THAT bad. Good heavens. Yes, he inherited the worst economic calamaity since the Great Depression. I agree with you, his well meaning but overly idealistic wishes for a denuclearized world at peace caused him to miss a Big One with Isis. I still don't think the Iran agreement was so awful, though.

Obama wasn't some "hero" of mine. If I defend him here, it is because of the totally ridiculous attacks on him.

The entire transcript of what Obama said, for anyone who cares to quote him correctly.

Transcript: Former President Obama's speech at the University of Illinois

Did they get all the stuttering "uhhh... I ... Uhhh... Well... uhh..." edited out, or was it one of those speeches with Valerie Jarrett's paw up his ass?

I just want to know before I click on it. If it's an edited version it will only be about a paragraph of bullshit. If it's the teleprompter version it's just going to be pages of inane psychobabble.

Wasn't he talking about the resurgence of hate groups like the neo-Nazi groups and the KKK?

No, Obama is conflating Trump and the Nazi's together along with the rest of the GOP.

Conflating ? Trump is GOP. The neo-Nazi's and other racist groups are supporting Trump. So what is he getting mixed up here?

Obama wasn't THAT bad. Good heavens. Yes, he inherited the worst economic calamaity since the Great Depression. I agree with you, his well meaning but overly idealistic wishes for a denuclearized world at peace caused him to miss a Big One with Isis. I still don't think the Iran agreement was so awful, though.

Obama wasn't some "hero" of mine. If I defend him here, it is because of the totally ridiculous attacks on him.

Did you ever read something that made you laugh so hard, you farted and snarfed your beer?

Love parroted "it inherited the worst economic calamaity since the Great Depression" line, but please don't bullshit me. You know I know better than that, and you know I would ridicule you to the brink of suicide if you were anyone else trying to convince me that walking abortion that shoulda been had ANY intention of improving the country or had the slightest intention to do anything but aggrandize itself.

You can't be sitting there with a straight face and confidence in your conviction that the meat puppet was anything better than a disaster.

So I'm wrong?

In terms of foreign policy Obama was an absolute mess.

He oversaw Libya and killed off Gaddafi, only to have ISIS take over and kill our ambassadors. I won't even get into that debacle with Hillary. Then he oversaw Syria, something the region is still reeling over and a genocide occurred under his and the UN's reign of power as they did NOTHING. Then he lowers sanctions to Iran and infuses them with billions of dollars. Keep in mind, this is the regime that promotes terrorism all through the Middle East and declares death to the US and Israel every day as they build nukes. As for North Korea, he just ignored him as he fired missiles around.

His only accomplishment, really was killing off Bind Laden, but then he more than made up for it by releasing terrorists at club Gitmo that returned to terrorism around the world, by trading them for a US soldier that joined the jihadists. Then he proceeds to make the soldiers who saw his traitorous actions not say anything by making them sign papers not to talk

As for his economic polices at home, at least he had enough since not to repeal the "W" tax breaks to help stimulate the economy, something that Trump would have been crucified for, but to not see that Trump cutting taxes more and getting rid of regulations has not helped the economy by leaps and bounds is to be completely blind.

The entire transcript of what Obama said, for anyone who cares to quote him correctly.

Transcript: Former President Obama's speech at the University of Illinois

Did they get all the stuttering "uhhh... I ... Uhhh... Well... uhh..." edited out, or was it one of those speeches with Valerie Jarrett's paw up his ass?

I just want to know before I click on it. If it's an edited version it will only be about a paragraph of bullshit. If it's the teleprompter version it's just going to be pages of inane psychobabble.

That's an old trick for holding the floor in a discussion, making those automatic "noises" while you think of your next comments. If you'd rather, I'll put up the speech itself. It was actually a pretty good speech, but it was harsh on Trump and the Republicans who have "aided and abetted" his foolishness.

Conflating ? Trump is GOP. The neo-Nazi's and other racist groups are supporting Trump. So what is he getting mixed up here?

I can just as easily conflate the DNC with neo Nazi types

They infect both parties and try to subvert both, yet, the press and people like you are in self denial about it and prefer to think of yourselves as morally superior.

So I'm wrong?

In terms of foreign policy Obama was an absolute mess.

He oversaw Libya and killed off Gaddafi, only to have ISIS take over and kill our ambassadors. I won't even get into that debacle with Hillary. Then he oversaw Syria, something the region is still reeling over and a genocide occurred under his and the UN's reign of power as they did NOTHING. Then he lowers sanctions to Iran and infuses them with billions of dollars. Keep in mind, this is the regime that promotes terrorism all through the Middle East and declares death to the US and Israel every day as they build nukes. As for North Korea, he just ignored him as he fired missiles around.

His only accomplishment, really was killing off Bind Laden, but then he more than made up for it by releasing terrorists at club Gitmo that returned to terrorism around the world, by trading them for a US soldier that joined the jihadists. Then he proceeds to make the soldiers who saw his traitorous actions not say anything by making them sign papers not to talk

As for his economic polices at home, at least he had enough since not to repeal the "W" tax breaks to help stimulate the economy, something that Trump would have been crucified for, but to not see that Trump cutting taxes more and getting rid of regulations has not helped the economy by leaps and bounds is to be completely blind.
Obama stood for a lot of things I stand for. Universal healthcare, citizenship for folks brought here illegally as children with their families. Equality for homosexuals. The domestic arena is where I feel Obama was the strongest.

reviewing the transcripts of his speech today, I had to comment on this:

You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. This is not a rock concert. This is not Coachella. We don’t need a messiah.

I’m sorry. But we do very much need a Messiah. In fact, we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

So I disagree and I suspect many others will too. Do you agree with Obama? Or do you need Christ?

I thought he was the Messiah

According to my mother he is the Anti-Christ.

Maybe because there were Nazis?

Obozo is the closest thing to a nazi leader the country ever saw.

Except hitler was competent and knew wtf he was doing. The meat puppet faggot....

well not so much.
Not even remotely. However many among the Charlottesville demonstration were. What is wrong with calling them what they are? Isnt that what you guys are all about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back