Do you agree with Obama?

• Yes. We don’t need a Messiah

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No. We need a Messiah

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to actually listen to anything the big eared jackass says before I could agree or disagree. He's past bad news and I'm not about to start listening to him now
No surprise there.

Nothing changes...he's an egotistical jackass

HE'S BACK! Obama refers to himself 102 times during 64-minute speech - The American Mirror
I wonder how many times Trump refers to himself in his "speeches".

“…the claim that everything will turn out okay because there are people inside the White House who secretly aren't following the President's orders, that is not a check -- I'm being serious here -- that's not how our democracy is supposed to work.

These people aren't elected. They're not accountable. They're not doing us a service by actively promoting 90 percent of the crazy stuff that's coming out of this White House and then saying, Don't worry, we're preventing the other 10 percent. That's not how things are supposed to work. This is not normal.”

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/barack-obama-speech-full-transcript-2018-09-07/

President Obama is correct on this as well – it isn’t normal, it is in fact dangerous.

It won’t be okay until Trump is out of office.

“…the claim that everything will turn out okay because there are people inside the White House who secretly aren't following the President's orders, that is not a check -- I'm being serious here -- that's not how our democracy is supposed to work.

These people aren't elected. They're not accountable. They're not doing us a service by actively promoting 90 percent of the crazy stuff that's coming out of this White House and then saying, Don't worry, we're preventing the other 10 percent. That's not how things are supposed to work. This is not normal.”

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/barack-obama-speech-full-transcript-2018-09-07/

President Obama is correct on this as well – it isn’t normal, it is in fact dangerous.

It won’t be okay until Trump is out of office.

Can't wait to go back to 1%, cash for clunkers, jobs saved, food stamps, $14T debt, summer (s) of recovery, bigger GOVT with more stimulus. Thanks.

reviewing the transcripts of his speech today, I had to comment on this:

You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. This is not a rock concert. This is not Coachella. We don’t need a messiah.

I’m sorry. But we do very much need a Messiah. In fact, we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

So I disagree and I suspect many others will too. Do you agree with Obama? Or do you need Christ?

He is not talking about a religious messiah. He's talking about a political messiah. And he's right. We're all hoping for some sort of singular inspirational leader to take charge politically. It's isn't going to happen. We need to concentrate on what we have - advancing the best candidates on every level.

A Democratic president with 60 votes and control of Congress would be the equivalent of a political Messiah at this point... This OP is another phony scandal of course...

“It should not be Democratic or Republican, it should not be a partisan issue to say that we do not pressure the Attorney General or the FBI to use the criminal justice system as a cudgel to punish our political opponents.

Or to explicitly call on the Attorney General to protect members of our own party from prosecution because an election happens to be coming up. I'm not making that up. That's not hypothetical. It shouldn't be Democratic or Republican to say that we don't threaten the freedom of the press because –- they say things or publish stories we don't like.” ibid

Exactly.

Unlike Trump, President Obama understands and respects the rule of law, sound public policy, and responsible governance.

“It should not be Democratic or Republican, it should not be a partisan issue to say that we do not pressure the Attorney General or the FBI to use the criminal justice system as a cudgel to punish our political opponents.

Or to explicitly call on the Attorney General to protect members of our own party from prosecution because an election happens to be coming up. I'm not making that up. That's not hypothetical. It shouldn't be Democratic or Republican to say that we don't threaten the freedom of the press because –- they say things or publish stories we don't like.” ibid

Exactly.

Unlike Trump, President Obama understands and respects the rule of law, sound public policy, and responsible governance.

As he led wire-tapping and spying on a Political Rival in attempt to help da'Beast.....respect for rule of law? Running a Coup'....?

You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. This is not a rock concert. This is not Coachella. We don’t need a messiah.

I’m sorry. But we do very much need a Messiah. In fact, we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

So I disagree and I suspect many others will too. Do you agree with Obama? Or do you need Christ?

I'm afraid that Obumma was referring to TRUMP as the "messiah" we all don't need! Which I found funny as he proffered HIMSELF as something of a messiah in 2008, here to save us from GW Bush!

‘…[being civil] doesn't mean…abandoning our principles or caving to bad policy in the interests of maintaining some phony version of "civility." That seems to be, by the way, the definition of civility offered by too many Republicans: We will be polite as long as we get a hundred percent of what we want and you don't call us out on the various ways that we're sticking it to people. And we'll click our tongues and issue vague statements of disappointment when the President does something outrageous, but we won't actually do anything about it. That's not civility. That's abdicating your responsibilities.’ ibid

And Congressional Republicans have in fact abdicated their responsibilities concerning Trump.

I thought he was the Messiah

He thought he was....lol
His message to the Dems is that they can win even if their messiah cannot run because of term limits. Obama is such a narcissist that he believes he is a messiah.

I'd have to actually listen to anything the big eared jackass says before I could agree or disagree. He's past bad news and I'm not about to start listening to him now
Trump listens to Obama..........for a little while.

Trump: I Fell Asleep During Obama’s Speech

BY: David Rutz
September 7, 2018 3:07 pm

President Donald Trump said his predecessor Barack Obama's speech castigating him and the Republican Party made him fall asleep on Friday.

Speaking in Fargo, North Dakota, Trump said he was asked beforehand for his response to the address Obama gave in Illinois, where the former president slammed Trump's policies as a backlash to progress.

"I'm sorry. I watched it, but I fell asleep. I've found he's very good, very good for sleeping," Trump said.

Trump Admits He Took A Nap Watching Obama’s Speech

Riiiiiiight, as if Rump has ever slept at all when there's whiny-little-bitch Twits to be sent. :rolleyes:

Jebuz Krist. Pogo go to bed.

Humans have always created Messiahs and gods as a way to provide answers, comfort and guidance.

It certainly appears that we humans still have that need, so I guess I'd disagree with Obama as his comments pertain to this point of our evolution.
Way over my head, dude.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg
shawn carter kendrick lamar barack obama.jpg

See my USMB Sig for info about HATEFUL Pro Black minded Americans much like President and Mrs. Obama.

Peace.

Exactly.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA oh me achin ribs

He lies. Obama very much believe that without Big Brother people would be dying in the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back