Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No. We need a Messiah

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Great Obama has Crooked Donnie in his sights

He will link all 2018 Republicans to the Crook in Chief

I'd have to actually listen to anything the big eared jackass says before I could agree or disagree. He's past bad news and I'm not about to start listening to him now
Trump listens to Obama..........for a little while.

Trump: I Fell Asleep During Obama’s Speech

BY: David Rutz
September 7, 2018 3:07 pm

President Donald Trump said his predecessor Barack Obama's speech castigating him and the Republican Party made him fall asleep on Friday.

Speaking in Fargo, North Dakota, Trump said he was asked beforehand for his response to the address Obama gave in Illinois, where the former president slammed Trump's policies as a backlash to progress.

"I'm sorry. I watched it, but I fell asleep. I've found he's very good, very good for sleeping," Trump said.

Trump Admits He Took A Nap Watching Obama’s Speech

Last edited:
Obama asked

"How hard is it to say that Nazis are bad?"

I agree with that

Not hard at all. Commies are bad.

There

In fact ex commie KGB agents are really bad.

Ya know..like Putin

reviewing the transcripts of his speech today, I had to comment on this:

You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. This is not a rock concert. This is not Coachella. We don’t need a messiah.

I’m sorry. But we do very much need a Messiah. In fact, we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

So I disagree and I suspect many others will too. Do you agree with Obama? Or do you need Christ?
"Do you agree with Obama?"

Very much so.

“What happened to the Republican Party” – indeed.

I'd have to actually listen to anything the big eared jackass says before I could agree or disagree. He's past bad news and I'm not about to start listening to him now
Trump listens to Obama..........for a little while.

Trump: I Fell Asleep During Obama’s Speech

BY: David Rutz
September 7, 2018 3:07 pm

President Donald Trump said his predecessor Barack Obama's speech castigating him and the Republican Party made him fall asleep on Friday.

Speaking in Fargo, North Dakota, Trump said he was asked beforehand for his response to the address Obama gave in Illinois, where the former president slammed Trump's policies as a backlash to progress.

"I'm sorry. I watched it, but I fell asleep. I've found he's very good, very good for sleeping," Trump said.

Trump Admits He Took A Nap Watching Obama’s Speech

Riiiiiiight, as if Rump has ever slept at all when there's whiny-little-bitch Twits to be sent. :rolleyes:

Maybe he is out because FISA horsecrap leads to him when we see de-classified docs soon? He's trying to get ahead of things for once? Before McCabe goes into lockup and more info comes out?

Maybe he is out because FISA horsecrap leads to him when we see de-classified docs soon? He's trying to get ahead of things for once? Before McCabe goes into lockup and more info comes out?
Russian to English translator not working well tonight?

Obama did get one thing right. It didn't start with Trump. Obama did a fantastic job dividing us socio economically racially and politically for 8 years. The pump was primed so when Hillary snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, all hell broke loose.

reviewing the transcripts of his speech today, I had to comment on this:

You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. This is not a rock concert. This is not Coachella. We don’t need a messiah.

I’m sorry. But we do very much need a Messiah. In fact, we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

So I disagree and I suspect many others will too. Do you agree with Obama? Or do you need Christ?

Maobama is justs another in a long line of professional race baiting assholes. What he says is irrelevant to any serious American, the POS had his shot and blew it.

Maobama is justs another in a long line of professional race baiting assholes

That applies to Trumpers in particular and Republicans ever since Goldwater in general...not Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back