Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama is a steaming plie of shit.
e319951ec2d96511e6eb0bcd07630f89.jpg

JC is mythical. O is real.
reviewing the transcripts of his speech today, I had to comment on this:

You cannot sit back and wait for a savior. You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. This is not a rock concert. This is not Coachella. We don’t need a messiah.

I’m sorry. But we do very much need a Messiah. In fact, we have one and His name is Jesus Christ.

So I disagree and I suspect many others will too. Do you agree with Obama? Or do you need Christ?
Obama did not use Christ in the statement.

Obama claims to be a Christian and prays to God.

1467920534070.jpg

He said you can't sit back and wait for a Savior in reference to get out and vote.

The bed wetters always do.

They need a nanny state and a poppa figure to coax them out from under bed past the dripping piss, bathe them and convince them they're not useless pieces of shit and lying their asses off. Carry them to the front door of the school up until prom night and then let them live in the basement for the next 20 years while they try and figure out what to do with their libturd arts degree and $160K government debt.

Think about it in a historical perspective. Statist pieces of shit loved their "leaders" from Hitler, to Stalin, to Jim Jones, to Kim Jung Un and hitlery. The meat puppet faggot was the moonbat messiah for a good long while until he went back to the Chicago Bath House seen.

They need a nanny state and a poppa figure to coax them out from under bed past the dripping piss, bathe them and convince them they're not useless pieces of shit and lying their asses off. Carry them to the front door of the school up until prom night and then let them live in the basement for the next 20 years while they try and figure out what to do with their libturd arts degree and $160K government debt.

Think about it in a historical perspective. Statist pieces of shit loved their "leaders" from Hitler, to Stalin, to Jim Jones, to Kim Jung Un and hitlery. The meat puppet faggot was the moonbat messiah for a good long while until he went back to the Chicago Bath House seen.

If all GOP and Trumptards think like that, we'll have no problem whatever taking over in November.
Why don't you EVER deal in reality, Pete? Or is that not your function here?

He said you can't sit back and wait for a Savior in reference to get out and vote.
Voting doesn't require a Super Hero. Just hard working folks, even if they aren't reality tv stars. That was his message. We'll see how far OP can twist it out of shape.

I think you will find that men demand a king/shepherd.

So choose wisely.

In context, I see no problem. Are you going to argue that Obama is spreading an atheist message? Because that is not what he was doing.

He said that we don't need a savoir.

However, he then paused and said that we need to rise up and assume the role because we can't just wait on one.

Is this not correct?

I'm surprised he didn't say "Why wait? I'm back!"

The entire transcript of what Obama said, for anyone who cares to quote him correctly.

Transcript: Former President Obama's speech at the University of Illinois

Here's the really funny part -

"And by the time I left office, household income was near its all-time high, and the uninsured rate had hit an all-time low, wages were rising, and poverty rates were falling. I mention all this just so when you hear how great the economy is doing right now, let’s just remember when this recovery started."

:auiqs.jpg:

What was the purpose of Obama making Nazi references? He never changes he is still a divider, an inflamer, a distorter and a fraud.
Wasn't he talking about the resurgence of hate groups like the neo-Nazi groups and the KKK?
It is NOT racist or divisive to discuss reality.

Obama is correct ...

"All we need are decent, honest, hard-working people who are accountable and who have America’s best interests at heart.”

Sit around waiting for a second coming and we're gonna continue to get idiots like The Dumpster Fire.

I think you will find that men demand a king/shepherd.

So choose wisely.

No , we are no sheep to be led around by a dictator. Maybe republicans need one, but we don't.

Here's the really funny part -

"And by the time I left office, household income was near its all-time high, and the uninsured rate had hit an all-time low, wages were rising, and poverty rates were falling. I mention all this just so when you hear how great the economy is doing right now, let’s just remember when this recovery started."

:auiqs.jpg:

Nothing funny about it - Purely factual
An Economic Upturn Begun Under Obama Is Now Trump’s to Tout

united-states-bankruptcies.png

DJIA?

dow-obama-trump.png

Black unemployment?

DU1dlfPW4AA1xqK.jpg

Let me know how many more graphs you need Billy Bob :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List