🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do YOU appreciate President Trump's efforts concerning the virus thus far?

Has Trump done a good job tackling this virus in your opinion?

• Yes, he has done a good job overall

• No, he has done a poor job overall

• Mostly disagree with his actions

• Mostly agree with his actions

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sure. It would help. But if the virus is as dangerous as advertised, then the prediction would be that Sweden will have a much higher toll than similar nations when this is all over.

If not, that will be shocking.

One country as an outlier is not that amazing. Plus, from all I have read about Sweden, they are far from "business as usual".

Listen. I appreciate that you are honest that new information will not effect your viewpoint.

IMO, most people are like that. They just lie. It is good that you have the level of self awareness to know that you are not going to care what the results of polices will be, that you support them, regardless.

There are positions that I am emotionally invested in, and would require extraordinary proof before I am open to re-examining my positions on them, too.

Sure. It would help. But if the virus is as dangerous as advertised, then the prediction would be that Sweden will have a much higher toll than similar nations when this is all over.

If not, that will be shocking.

One country as an outlier is not that amazing. Plus, from all I have read about Sweden, they are far from "business as usual".

Listen. I appreciate that you are honest that new information will not effect your viewpoint.

IMO, most people are like that. They just lie. It is good that you have the level of self awareness to know that you are not going to care what the results of polices will be, that you support them, regardless.

There are positions that I am emotionally invested in, and would require extraordinary proof before I am open to re-examining my positions on them, too.

Well when you have 1000 data points that say one thing and one data point that says something else, it is easy to ignore the one.

New York shouldn't have dismissed this threat as cuomo and de blasio were playing politics with the virus The virus is spreading faster there than my other state. There's also that issue of the state legislature passing laws and laughing about aborting babies.

Forum List

Back