Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
------------------------------------ sounds like they are going to treat her SPECIAL and let her talk in closed door . [is she even an adult of sound mind i wonder]
She faces absolute destruction of her life from conservative special interests and politicians. She is smart to try to protect herself from you rape enablers.

Of course you leave out she's trying to destroy someone with allegations that cannot be proven, forty years old, she's an obvious progressive hack and may have a personal vendetta going on.

THINK!
He tried to rape her. She’s trying to keep him as a federal circuit Judge. Really can’t compare the 2, you rape enabler.

Prove it, don't just spew it....like she is

Think hard
Sorry, I won’t take advice from scum that works to enable rapists.

:right:

She faces absolute destruction of her life from conservative special interests and politicians. She is smart to try to protect herself from you rape enablers.

Of course you leave out she's trying to destroy someone with allegations that cannot be proven, forty years old, she's an obvious progressive hack and may have a personal vendetta going on.

THINK!
He tried to rape her. She’s trying to keep him as a federal circuit Judge. Really can’t compare the 2, you rape enabler.

You have no idea what he tried to, or never tried to do. You are a too stupid to claim anything.

In fact, what you creeps are doing is enabling rape by denying the dignity and reverence that is due those THAT ACTUALLY DO THEIR CIVIC DUTIES BY REPORTING A PROVABLE CRIME.

Fuck you bitch. And I am being kind.
You and yours are the reason rape victims are afraid to speak out, including ones who kill themselves. So go fuck yourself, rape enabler.

Your saying that to someone who volunteered his time to assist rape victims through the legal and mental health systems. You know that, right?

All of them would laugh at you if I showed you that last post.
Interesting. How did attacking their claims, character, and defending their rapists help them out? It helped them cope or something?

I wonder if the trendy twats realize they have sons, and one day forty years later some dumb cyka comes along and say he raped her. The man goes to jail purely on words no proof, nothing just words . This is what man hating feminzazis are pushing for.

Destroy the gender you destroy the family, destroy the famiy society begins to go under......

The engineered reason we're seeing all of this is so it can destroy men and women.

Demonrats have engineered being able to get rid of their competitors by screaming rape. They used it on Trump, they are using it on Kav. , they've used it on anybody running ...........

Putting those pieces together can't be done by a population so controlled they're stupid.
People don’t go to jail if there is no proof

Kav. might not but others have and others will. Cover ups work wonders.

There are dozens of ppl who have gone to jail...........

How soon we forget about Cosby there's no proof . The other Hollywood idiots some of them have been made to step down, radio annnounces, msm news ancors when there was NO PROOF..... Just some twat claiming rape.

C'mon where have you been.

upload_2018-9-18_12-7-6.png

THINK!

You have no idea what he tried to, or never tried to do. You are a too stupid to claim anything.

In fact, what you creeps are doing is enabling rape by denying the dignity and reverence that is due those THAT ACTUALLY DO THEIR CIVIC DUTIES BY REPORTING A PROVABLE CRIME.

You and yours are the reason rape victims are afraid to speak out, including ones who kill themselves. So go fuck yourself, rape enabler.

Your saying that to someone who volunteered his time to assist rape victims through the legal and mental health systems. You know that, right?

Interesting. How did attacking their claims, character, and defending their rapists help them out? It helped them cope or something?

None of them waited 3+ decades to come forward. These were brave Women who knew that coming forward, would not only put the perp behind bars, but keep other women safe from them. NONE of them would have any pity for someone who claims, without any proof, that a man sexually assaulted 30+ years ago. In fact, they would likely shun the bitch for, if she is telling the truth, letting an animal prey on their daughters, sister or Mothers.

Oh, and fuck you bitch. Again, I'm being kind.

None of them waited 3+ decades to come forward. These were brave Women who knew that coming forward, would not only put the perp behind bars, but keep other women safe from them. NONE of them would have any pity for someone who claims, without any proof, that a man sexually assaulted 30+ years ago. In fact, they would likely shun the bitch for, if she is telling the truth, letting an animal prey on their daughters, sister or Mothers.

such means words you should be reported for INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR.

Watch it or I'll grope you Bitch! :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

Demonizing rape victims who didn’t come forward out of fear, huh? You must have been a great counselor. :puke:

I wonder if the trendy twats realize they have sons, and one day forty years later some dumb cyka comes along and say he raped her. The man goes to jail purely on words no proof, nothing just words . This is what man hating feminzazis are pushing for.

Destroy the gender you destroy the family, destroy the famiy society begins to go under......

The engineered reason we're seeing all of this is so it can destroy men and women.

Demonrats have engineered being able to get rid of their competitors by screaming rape. They used it on Trump, they are using it on Kav. , they've used it on anybody running ...........

Putting those pieces together can't be done by a population so controlled they're stupid.

How soon we forget about Cosby there's no proof . The other Hollywood idiots some of them have been made to step down, radio annnounces, msm news ancors when there was NO PROOF..... Just some twat claiming rape.

View attachment 217154
Those cases involved much more than one persons work against another. There’s a larger process of inquiry and validation that takes place you seem to be ignoring

Demonizing rape victims who didn’t come forward out of fear, huh? You must have been a great counselor. :puke:
-------------------------------------------------- well to heck with the fully formed ADULT women that fear coming forward yet they vote and expect to have a say in how the USA is run . What good are these ADULT women BFlag ??

-------------------------------------------------- well to heck with the ADULT women that fear coming forward , what good are they BFlag ??
^ typical republican

We had no time for rape enablers like yourself, and anyone who falesly accused men of the crime.

As I have no time for a Bitch like you.

-------------------------------------------------- well to heck with the fully formed ADULT women that fear coming forward yet they vote and expect to have a say in how the USA is run . What good are these ADULT women BFlag ??
-------------------------------------- yeah , what good are these ADULT women that are afraid to tell the truth BFlag ??

LOL omg that was a good one.

View attachment 217154
Those cases involved much more than one persons work against another. There’s a larger process of inquiry and validation that takes place you seem to be ignoring

Uh huh. Just watch and see how many are put away for " just words". , not to mention when working on the inside image the ease of setting someone up. It can be done so, so easily . Easier than a lot of ppl think or are aware of.

View attachment 217154

Each and everyone came about after a pattern of abuse emerged. There are no indication of such pattern. As in MOST cases in which an abusive male is convicted, most will show an overall pattern of abuse and disrespect toward women. Kav has been vetted by the FBI on six separate occasions. None of these showed any such abuse.

Just sayin

For Christ's sake, why would she wait for 40+ years to do anything about it?

This kind of nonsense is unbelievable, IMO.
She doesn't think a deplorable like him should sit on the high court. Neither do I. He is a liar.

We Know Brett Kavanaugh Has Lied Already | HuffPost

This nation is suffering a significant breakdown of civility, bipartisanship and ethical behavior. For the Trump administration and the Republican leaders who enable it, truth is no longer a cherished value. To them, lying seems to be part of the strategy, a cynical weapon to be used against their opponents.

This week, we are witnessing the full depth of that cynicism, as the White House and its supporters smear a woman who makes credible, significant accusations of sexual assault against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. At the same time, another fact has become clear: Kavanaugh himself has a casual relationship with the truth ― and in that, he fits right in with the way President Donald Trump and his party behave.

Lying under oath cannot and must not be rewarded with a seat on the nation’s highest court.

In fact, there’s clear evidence showing that Kavanaugh lied under oath during the 2006 confirmation hearing for his spot on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit. I should know: I was one of the senators on the Judiciary Committee who questioned him.

Sen. Russ Feingold: My first question is this. Did you know that Judge Pickering planned to solicit letters of support in this manner before he did so? And if not, when did you become aware that Judge Pickering had solicited these letters of support?

Brett Kavanaugh: The answer to the first question, Senator, is no. This was not one of the judicial nominees that I was primarily handling.

But newly released emails show that Kavanaugh appeared to be the primary person handling Pickering’s nomination, at least by 2003, and was heavily involved in pushing for his confirmation as early as March 2002. There are emails showing that Kavanaugh coordinated meetings with and about Pickering; that he drafted remarks, letters to people on the Hill and at least one op-ed for then-White House Counsel Alberto Gonzales about Pickering; that he advised Gonzales on Pickering strategy; and much more.

One Department of Justice official even asked for Kavanaugh’s “blessings and instructions” before calling the nominee.

Others may have been involved, but Kavanaugh played a decisive leadership role in managing Pickering’s nomination and then lied to me about it.

So for all you people who say Clinton lied under oath and that's why he got impeached, please explain why you will appoint a judge who himself has lied under oath?

You don't care as long as he's your liar. Republicans don't care about the truth. Fake news my ass.

So I take it you endeavor to find the only people on the planet who have never lied so that you can vote them into office

LMAO I wish him luck with that impossible task.
You guys did a good job painting Hillary as a liar and then you went and elected the king of all liars.

You also mind that Bill lied under oath, but here you are trying to put a corporate/conservative partisan hack who has lied under oath on the Supreme Court.

America deserves what it gets.

10 Reasons Why America Isn't the Greatest Country Anymore

Why the American Middle Class Is Disappearing (and What It Will Mean for the Economy)

Many of you Republicans are members of this disappearing middle class. You aren't saving. You're in debt. You don't make or save enough to ever retire. Admit it if you are a Republican who doesn't have money. Or are all of you rich and won't need social security and medicare???? Liars.

LOL omg that was a good one.

Next time you go out, and someone gropes you? It won't be me. But I do pay folks to do my dirty work for me!!!!!!!!

Looks like this lie about Kavenaugh by the Democrats has been in the wings for awhile:

Is the accusation against Kavanaugh the culmination of a set-up from 2012? *UPDATED* - Bookworm Room

Is the accusation against Kavanaugh the culmination of a set-up from 2012? *UPDATED*

So here’s the question: What do you think the odds are that, when Romney seemed within striking distance of the White House, and Kavanaugh seemed like a potential Supreme Court nominee, Ford came up with a story about Kavanaugh trying to rape her? Knowing Democrat fanaticism as we do, it’s easy to imagine that, in 2012, while Ford couldn’t go back in time to 1983 to make contemporaneous claims she could still try to lend an air of verisimilitude to her otherwise unconvincing narrative by concocting a tale for a therapist, thereby creating a “just in case” record.

If this supposition is true, Ford positioned herself so that, during a potential future Romney administration, she could torpedo a Kavanaugh nomination. As it turned out, her plan took a few more years to come to fruition than she had originally thought, but it still might work.

View attachment 217154

Uh huh. Just watch and see how many are put away for " just words". , not to mention when working on the inside image the ease of setting someone up. It can be done so, so easily . Easier than a lot of ppl think or are aware of.
“Just words” is a cop out statement. One persons words, multiple peoples words, words backed up credible evidence??. etc. you are trying to dumb things down to fit your narrative but it’s not working

View attachment 217154

Each and everyone came about after a pattern of abuse emerged. There are no indication of such pattern. As in MOST cases in which an abusive male is convicted, most will show an overall pattern of abuse and disrespect toward women. Kav has been vetted by the FBI on six separate occasions. None of these showed any such abuse.

Just sayin
Kav has come off as a good guy IMO. Perhaps this accusation is a mistake, perhaps it is a total lie, or perhaps it was the truth. Maybe it was a drunk adolescent mistake that he learned from and never committed again. I don’t know.

If he did it I don’t think he should be crucified. But he has catagorically denied her accusations so if she is credible and it comes out that he lied then that is disqualifying IMO.

I think he could have admitted to an incident in high school and acknowledge the mistake or told a different version of the story and lived through it with the seat. But now it’s all or nothing

Forum List

Back