Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
I wonder if the trendy twats realize they have sons, and one day forty years later some dumb cyka comes along and say he raped her. The man goes to jail purely on words no proof, nothing just words . This is what man hating feminzazis are pushing for.

Destroy the gender you destroy the family, destroy the famiy society begins to go under......

The engineered reason we're seeing all of this is so it can destroy men and women.

Demonrats have engineered being able to get rid of their competitors by screaming rape. They used it on Trump, they are using it on Kav. , they've used it on anybody running ...........

Putting those pieces together can't be done by a population so controlled they're stupid.
People don’t go to jail if there is no proof

Kav. might not but others have and others will. Cover ups work wonders.

There are dozens of ppl who have gone to jail...........

How soon we forget about Cosby there's no proof . The other Hollywood idiots some of them have been made to step down, radio annnounces, msm news ancors when there was NO PROOF..... Just some twat claiming rape.

C'mon where have you been.

View attachment 217154
Those cases involved much more than one persons work against another. There’s a larger process of inquiry and validation that takes place you seem to be ignoring

Each and everyone came about after a pattern of abuse emerged. There are no indication of such pattern. As in MOST cases in which an abusive male is convicted, most will show an overall pattern of abuse and disrespect toward women. Kav has been vetted by the FBI on six separate occasions. None of these showed any such abuse.

Just sayin
Kav has come off as a good guy IMO. Perhaps this accusation is a mistake, perhaps it is a total lie, or perhaps it was the truth. Maybe it was a drunk adolescent mistake that he learned from and never committed again. I don’t know.

If he did it I don’t think he should be crucified. But has catagorically denied her accusations so it she is credible and it comes out that he lied about it then that is disqualifying IMO.

I think he could have admitted to an incident in high school and acknowledge the mistake or told a different version of the story and lived through it with the seat. But now it’s all or nothing

If it comes out later to be true, the answer is impeachment. After six FBI investigations, with no pattern? This seems unlikely.

Looks like this lie about Kavenaugh by the Democrats has been in the wings for awhile:

Is the accusation against Kavanaugh the culmination of a set-up from 2012? *UPDATED* - Bookworm Room

Is the accusation against Kavanaugh the culmination of a set-up from 2012? *UPDATED*

So here’s the question: What do you think the odds are that, when Romney seemed within striking distance of the White House, and Kavanaugh seemed like a potential Supreme Court nominee, Ford came up with a story about Kavanaugh trying to rape her? Knowing Democrat fanaticism as we do, it’s easy to imagine that, in 2012, while Ford couldn’t go back in time to 1983 to make contemporaneous claims she could still try to lend an air of verisimilitude to her otherwise unconvincing narrative by concocting a tale for a therapist, thereby creating a “just in case” record.

If this supposition is true, Ford positioned herself so that, during a potential future Romney administration, she could torpedo a Kavanaugh nomination. As it turned out, her plan took a few more years to come to fruition than she had originally thought, but it still might work.
Haha, holy shit... how do you guys come up with this crap?! I’m actually kind of impressed.

I think we could probably trace this set up back to the party in question. Anticipating a potential run at government office perhaps the 15 year old girl gave Kavanaugh and Judge roofies in their drinks and then set up the sexual assault. She then kept it in her back pocket all these years waiting for the right time to use it. Almost got the chance in 2012 and now BOOM it’s go time!

Taking all his testimony together, we see a clear pattern emerge: Brett Kavanaugh has never appeared under oath before the U.S. Senate without lying.

As a onetime member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, I considered the truthfulness of judicial nominees as a non-negotiable quality. Lying under oath cannot and must not be rewarded with a seat on the nation’s highest court, and lies cannot remain unchallenged.

Of course if Republicans don't mind that Trump is a liar, why would they mind if this guy is too. They like his lies.

1. He is not a corporate partisan hack
2. He doesn't want to overturn Roe V Wade.

Nope...

Don't believe her.
But you believe Kavanaugh who is a proven liar under oath? That's odd.

Let’s recognize the enormously cynical hypocrisy here: The nominee you are so desperate to protect is a calculated liar who uses dishonesty to advance his own career. And any denial of these accusations by Kavanaugh before the committee must be viewed in the context of his multiple earlier lies under oath to that same committee.

This nomination can and must be withdrawn. Nominees to the U.S. Supreme Court must be held to a higher standard, and it is the job of determined senators to do just that.

We Know Brett Kavanaugh Has Lied Already | HuffPost

Knowing this guy has lied under oath, why do we believe him not her?

Taking all his testimony together, we see a clear pattern emerge: Brett Kavanaugh has never appeared under oath before the U.S. Senate without lying.

As a onetime member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, I considered the truthfulness of judicial nominees as a non-negotiable quality. Lying under oath cannot and must not be rewarded with a seat on the nation’s highest court, and lies cannot remain unchallenged.

Of course if Republicans don't mind that Trump is a liar, why would they mind if this guy is too. They like his lies.

:disagree::no_text11::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::right::th_believecrap::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::no_text11::gives:

:disagree::no_text11::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::right::th_believecrap::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::no_text11::gives:
He's another Citizens United guy. He's a Bushy. He was involved with the very corrupt Bush/Chaney White House.

He's a bad pick. The country is doomed. At least the middle class is.

The court documents tell a different story. You're probably lying like the almost raped lady.

Maybe you almost watched it. Go into regression therapy and you may remember it in 35 years.
Still think I’m lying and almost watched it? I accept your apology.

Link where I said you were lying.

Haha, are you kidding me?! I’m not going to start playing your childish word games. You have a problem staying on subject and obvious insecurities that you try to fill through petty empty “victories” I’m not playing those games. Come back once you learn to step it up and want to have a substantive debate about the topics at hand

You will survive being bested.

Not sure what you think you won but congratulations. Go treat yourself to a cookie.

I won the discussion and the poll.

You're kinda slow, aintcha.

Yet the other people who were there say that’s not what they remember, Kavanaugh sounds like he wasn’t even there, and she can’t say when it happened and where. Bitch has a history of being a loon, and is a liar.
Whatever man, you thought there was a guy named Ford in the room so you are obviously confused and not paying attention to the facts. Best not engage in debates when you have no clue what you are talking about.

Mistaken Rube. Mark Judge Is the guy I was thinking of, not the stupid woman. By the way, you attempt to rape women all the time. Many have said so, they just don’t want to go public. One said you raped her in highschool. Another said it was just last week you raped her. See how that works? Could you imagine someone telling your boss that? Would you be cool with them not having to prove their case or their unwillingness to speak to the authorities? Nope.
Did I ever say I was cool with empty and false accusations? No. So don’t put words in my mouth. You don’t know what you’re talking about and that’s painfully obvious. Go take a nap or something. I’ve wasted enough of my time on you.

Nope, until you prove you aren’t a rapeo I got no time for you. The woman who have come out against you should be considered credible.

See how that works? Bull shit eh?
Yeah I think you’re on to something. You should avoid me at all costs until you find proof that I’m not a rapist. See ya!

Typical response, until it happens. Say Bucky, why is it Mrs. Ford is refusing to come before Congress? Lie, and just like Russia, retards like you gobble it up.

He's another Citizens United guy. He's a Bushy. He was involved with the very corrupt Bush/Chaney White House.

OK Francis, lighten up.

YOU LOST THE ELECTION. I promise, you'll get another chance to win, but at this rate, you all look like a bunch of sore losers. And no one like hanging out with sore losers.

The short answer is: Yes. Actions have consequences. And the actions that Ford says Kavanaugh took in 1982 are alarming. She says a drunken Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed, groped her, grinded his body against her and attempted to take off her clothes, all while one of his friends looked on. When Ford attempted to scream, she says Kavanaugh put his hand over her mouth to silence her ― something she believed might “inadvertently kill” her. Ford says she was able to escape when the friend jumped on top of her and Kavanaugh. (Kavanaugh has “categorically and unequivocally” denied Ford’s allegation.) To say that an allegation such as this might be disqualifying for a lifetime appointment to our nation’s highest office feels quite reasonable.

OK Francis, lighten up.

YOU LOST THE ELECTION. I promise, you'll get another chance to win, but at this rate, you all look like a bunch of sore losers. And no one like hanging out with sore losers.
Could we ever get you to vote with us? Then consider your perspective might be fatally flawed. No matter what we say, you aren't going to like it.

So stop telling me water is wet and the sun is hot. We know. Duh.

OK Francis, lighten up.

Well have Trump's tax breaks to the rich made America great again? They did for rich people but what about you workers?

Wages aren’t growing when adjusted for inflation, new data finds

The short answer is: Yes. Actions have consequences. And the actions that Ford says Kavanaugh took in 1982 are alarming. She says a drunken Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed, groped her, grinded his body against her and attempted to take off her clothes, all while one of his friends looked on. When Ford attempted to scream, she says Kavanaugh put his hand over her mouth to silence her ― something she believed might “inadvertently kill” her. Ford says she was able to escape when the friend jumped on top of her and Kavanaugh. (Kavanaugh has “categorically and unequivocally” denied Ford’s allegation.) To say that an allegation such as this might be disqualifying for a lifetime appointment to our nation’s highest office feels quite reasonable.

The friend said it never happened as well.

EXCEPT:

No one, except her, has ever said that they ever saw him drunk. Every woman that ever knew or worked with him have said he was a complete gentleman. SIX FBI investigations have made him out to be a Boy Scout.

Good Lord you are either Naive or Gullible. I'm guessing neither, just plain stupid.

I would counter a conviction would be reasonable. An allegation, not so much.

She feels compelled to speak out against a rapist. God bless her and I hope she is heard.

It is way passed time the this country, and the whole world faced this problem that female people have endured for centuries, having been laughed at and taught to remain silent. I love that the "Me, Too" movement has taken hold from the U.S., to Britain, France, over to India, Australia, and more. It's great to see us women finally raising our voices and taking control of the situation. Loved seeing the woman in Paris whose attacker was finally caught for harassing her on the street and then hitting her. Loved seeing the crowds in India marching against sex crimes.

And, yeah. I had my "Me, Too" moments when I was young. I didn't like being pinned up against a wall in an a Roman hotel as a teenager or in a ski lodge in Maine by people who wanted to grope me and find my tonsils. The people who want to deny that things like this happen are so full of shit that it's incredible.

We have time limits on certain alleged crimes because memories tend to not be accurate after decades and convictions cannot be upheld. Murder being one exception however, cold murder cases require much more detail and proof. In this case there are no witnesses to the alleged attack no hard evidence and hundreds of supporters of Kavenaugh. That is the problem with "Me Too"......A man's reputation and livlihood can be destroyed on one person's allegation. That is NOT the way the American justice system is supposed to work.

Still think I’m lying and almost watched it? I accept your apology.

Link where I said you were lying.

Haha, are you kidding me?! I’m not going to start playing your childish word games. You have a problem staying on subject and obvious insecurities that you try to fill through petty empty “victories” I’m not playing those games. Come back once you learn to step it up and want to have a substantive debate about the topics at hand

You will survive being bested.

Not sure what you think you won but congratulations. Go treat yourself to a cookie.

I won the discussion and the poll.

You're kinda slow, aintcha.

Good for you. Go have a cookie and celebrate your victory

Whatever man, you thought there was a guy named Ford in the room so you are obviously confused and not paying attention to the facts. Best not engage in debates when you have no clue what you are talking about.

Mistaken Rube. Mark Judge Is the guy I was thinking of, not the stupid woman. By the way, you attempt to rape women all the time. Many have said so, they just don’t want to go public. One said you raped her in highschool. Another said it was just last week you raped her. See how that works? Could you imagine someone telling your boss that? Would you be cool with them not having to prove their case or their unwillingness to speak to the authorities? Nope.
Did I ever say I was cool with empty and false accusations? No. So don’t put words in my mouth. You don’t know what you’re talking about and that’s painfully obvious. Go take a nap or something. I’ve wasted enough of my time on you.

Nope, until you prove you aren’t a rapeo I got no time for you. The woman who have come out against you should be considered credible.

See how that works? Bull shit eh?
Yeah I think you’re on to something. You should avoid me at all costs until you find proof that I’m not a rapist. See ya!

Typical response, until it happens. Say Bucky, why is it Mrs. Ford is refusing to come before Congress? Lie, and just like Russia, retards like you gobble it up.
Really? You think I’ve gobbled up the stupid Russia thing?! Ok Mr Clueless, keep talking out of your ass, you might accidentally get something right one of these days.

Forum List

Back