Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
The question is do THEY believe the sex perversion things coach is into.

im-25221

Their coach is a good man being smeared by you and the other left wing shit stains....... both of the accusers have been shown to be either lying or so mentally ill they are making up stories.....none of the witnesses the two of them brought forward say kavanaugh did anything....... neither one can remember anything about the attacks......in particular, anything about Kavanaugh.....

You are a shit stain.

It's actually a grand display of how dirty the Democrats operate.
They are more or less something like blackmailers, smear merchants, character assassinaters.
It actually shows how Republicans don't want republican rapists punished or molesters either Prime example is in our WH and thomas on our SC

This is the rank partisanship I'm talking about. Thomas hasn't been proven to have done anything, yet he's still accused.
You don't believe Hill? or Ford or others? but Kavanaugh is an angel?

I won't condemn Kavenaugh on evidence this flimsy. If it is warranted, he'll be condemned, but I'm also not willing to condemn someone for an alleged instance of drunken fumbling as a minor. Unlike Bill Clinton, he didn't leave a trail of sexual assault behind him.

There is, literally, no evidence. There are no witnesses...in particular, the 4 witnesses Ford states by name have all signed sworn statements under threat of a felony conviction saying they don't remember the party, at all, and that Kavanaugh wasn't at any party they remember.....

Ramirez states she did not see Kavanaugh do anything she says she thinks he did...... she simply heard his name..... The New York Times, NBC, and the Washington Post all asked dozens of people who were allegedly at the party or knew of the party....as told to them by Ramirez....and none of them say they remember it happening or Kavanaugh being involved...

There literally is no evidence of anything happening....

They are more or less something like blackmailers, smear merchants, character assassinaters.
It actually shows how Republicans don't want republican rapists punished or molesters either Prime example is in our WH and thomas on our SC

This is the rank partisanship I'm talking about. Thomas hasn't been proven to have done anything, yet he's still accused.

I won't condemn Kavenaugh on evidence this flimsy. If it is warranted, he'll be condemned, but I'm also not willing to condemn someone for an alleged instance of drunken fumbling as a minor. Unlike Bill Clinton, he didn't leave a trail of sexual assault behind him.

There is, literally, no evidence. There are no witnesses...in particular, the 4 witnesses Ford states by name have all signed sworn statements under threat of a felony conviction saying they don't remember the party, at all, and that Kavanaugh wasn't at any party they remember.....

Ramirez states she did not see Kavanaugh do anything she says she thinks he did...... she simply heard his name..... The New York Times, NBC, and the Washington Post all asked dozens of people who were allegedly at the party or knew of the party....as told to them by Ramirez....and none of them say they remember it happening or Kavanaugh being involved...

there others raped and subjected to attempted rape There are witnesses but repub scum won't let them be heard
Avanatti has one who will be speaking out in the next 24 hours get your kangaroo clothes on''

there others raped and subjected to attempted rape There are witnesses but repub scum won't let them be heard
Avanatti has one who will be speaking out in the next 24 hours get your kangaroo clothes on''

Same as the others they are paid off din shittieous.

42439068_2284166764944131_5089623755718656000_n.jpg

all women are liars is the republican motto all paid off when they complain about repub perverted scum

They both have the same basic claim, both accusers are VERY DRUNK over something 30+ years ago, lack of supporting witnesses and more.
They seem to think what they lack in quality they can make up in quantity.
No veracity to the original claim and none to this subsequent one.
But the left don’t care.
The charge of sexual predator/abuser requires more than one victim, particularly when the original has nothing, so they go out and fish for some more.
The latest accuser was reticent to accuse Kav because she acknowledged her 35 year old drunken memory was a mess of black holes, but six days with her lawyers somehow cured her of that problem.

Only an idiot would believe this transparent crap.
Don’t you find it a curious story to fabricate? I know you don’t like to speculate but in cases like these you have to look at the story and think things through. If she was going to make something up why not say he assaulted her when they were alone in a dorm room? Why leave so many gaps when she could easily fill in the blanks with more lies? They also would have had to plant the lie with several other classmates who have verified hearing about the event while in school. Who coordinates all of that and how do they do it?!

Q: "Who coordinates all of that and how do they do it?!"

A: Moveon.org etc...
Weak answer

Deny it if you want but these are /exactly/ the kinds of groups that organize this sort of shit, always have, always will.
I won’t deny it because I have no way of knowing. Same goes for you. So if you going to try and make the accusations you should be able to back them up with something that makes sense... more than a one word answer.

Why are you diverting the discussion?

Yes of course the Dems are trying to block the nomination. That’s the goal. Doesn’t mean all the stories are made up. You shouldn’t conflate the two. It’s not honest

It's also dishonest to pretend the timing and nature of this whole thing stinks to high heaven of rank political opportunism.
I think I just said that this movement is rooted in blocking Kavanaughs nomination. I don’t think that is disputed. The dems are politicizing it best they can. That doesn’t mean all the claims are fake though.
well so far the 2 women are what, 0 for 6 in having a named witness agree it happened? at what point do they lose credibility?
They lose credibility if they get caught in a lie. They lose or gain credibility as their story gets questioned and we hear them explain themselves
they lose cred when they scrub their history and attack someone esles.
If you are talking about deleting social media accounts then that is standard protocol that any attorney would direct their client to do. For your second point, I don’t see how making the accusation is something that causes one to lose credibility.

It's also dishonest to pretend the timing and nature of this whole thing stinks to high heaven of rank political opportunism.
I think I just said that this movement is rooted in blocking Kavanaughs nomination. I don’t think that is disputed. The dems are politicizing it best they can. That doesn’t mean all the claims are fake though.
well so far the 2 women are what, 0 for 6 in having a named witness agree it happened? at what point do they lose credibility?
They lose credibility if they get caught in a lie. They lose or gain credibility as their story gets questioned and we hear them explain themselves
If you are talking about deleting social media accounts then that is standard protocol that any attorney would direct their client to do. For your second point, I don’t see how making the accusation is something that causes one to lose credibility.
Her own witnesses cause her to lose credibility.

And why scrub your previous words?

There is no reason not to believe her. People remember what happened 40-50 years ago, when there was no one around to complain to. The current ongoing campaign to smear anyone who comes forward, having lived in anonymity for decades, when they realize that someone who did something evil to them years ago is about to be given a position of power shows that the problem still continues to this day.

BTW: she stopped short of accusing him of rape.
No one to complain to,,,,,,No one around, is the sounding of the Progressive story maker.....Ext. Next victim coming down the path,

Any lawyer would direct their client to get off social media. They do that for high profile cases and divorce cases

Any lawyer would direct their client to get off social media. They do that for high profile cases and divorce cases
‘Getting off’ social media isn’t what happened here though.

dr ford and her family, have everything to lose, by making something like this up.... EVERY THING! She had a good life, with a successful career and stature, a peaceful, safe life for her family as well... all of THAT is GONE forever... :eek:

There's a lot of political activists out there who feel they have everything to lose by allowing Kavenaugh to be confirmed. This lady does happen to be a political activist. plus, hers and the democrats actions fly in the face of due process. It's a serious charge being leveled and they don't even want the Accused to have a chance to respond to the accuser.... they/ she wants him to defend himself first. Can you come up with any reasons why this is completely wrong?

No evidence just means they need to dig harder until somebody can manufacture something.

There is no reason not to believe her. People remember what happened 40-50 years ago, when there was no one around to complain to. The current ongoing campaign to smear anyone who comes forward, having lived in anonymity for decades, when they realize that someone who did something evil to them years ago is about to be given a position of power shows that the problem still continues to this day.

BTW: she stopped short of accusing him of rape.

There are reasons to not believe her. The lack of specifics for one, the lack of a trail of similar incidents for another, the timing of the accusation for yet another.

It all reeks of political opportunism. And thank you, I tire of idiots calling him a rapist. Even if he's guilty of everything he's accused of being, he's not a rapist.

but she didn't go to the local law or let her attorney do it. she made it political by writing to a representative to FW *TO* DiFi. sending directly to DiFi would subject her to penalties for lying. so all this, given the "prep work" is 100% political.

and as for "hey - standard protocol" - not going to buy into that one. and even if so then again - pre-planned to be political and not legal in nature. you want justice, you go to the law enforcement agency. in this case, 36 years ago. if a "resister" hires a "resister" lawyer, deletes her social history, and works the system like she has, the yes slade this is political and ergo, i don't believe a word shes saying.

yep. i'm very much "if you're going to attack my history then you need to show yours also" to keep it fair. otherwise it's a blindsided political attack.

Forum List

Back