Do you believe that we are now or will soon be overpopulated?

And we have to remember, that these countries with a 1.5 or a 1.6 fertility rate today, would have to have tomorrows women have 3 or 4 children in the future to even stabilize their population.

Thats not gonna happen.

Mark

Tomorrow’s women who don’t exist due to gender preference during the time of the one-child policy. A great many of the (fewer) males in China today cannot find a mate because Chinese demographics have become so lop-sided.

Some people don’t know when to stop embarrassing themselves.

So is your family hiking in from Honduras, pooping on the street as they go

There you go being illogical again.
Be careful kid, as it seems that I have control of your little brain

By displaying your ignorance over and over again? Yeah, way to go, champ.
Good doggie

You’re not covering your retreat very effectively, loser.

So is your family hiking in from Honduras, pooping on the street as they go

Good doggie

You are not accepting that the Earths population rose by 300,000 people since you began babbling that the population is falling

Lol

And we have to remember, that these countries with a 1.5 or a 1.6 fertility rate today, would have to have tomorrows women have 3 or 4 children in the future to even stabilize their population.

Thats not gonna happen.

Mark
Do you idiots understand that every minute the worlds population increases?
The population increases by 200,000 people every day 140 per minute

Sure, its easy enough to understand. The future demographics are based on today's realities. And those realities show a declining future population.

The world population is aging rapidly. When the die off happens, there won't be enough replacements.

Mark

Good doggie

..... you began babbling that the population is falling

Lol

Why do you keep lying, punk? No self-respect at all?

Thats not gonna happen.

Mark

Sure, its easy enough to understand. The future demographics are based on today's realities. And those realities show a declining future population.

The world population is aging rapidly. When the die off happens, there won't be enough replacements.

Mark
The reality shows an increasing population, you are expressing a hope of some sort that is just not based in fact. Japan seems to have a declining birthrate, no problem though, if the island becomes available the Chinese will fill it quickly

Good doggie

Lol

I never need to lie....

Then why do you choose to? You have, in the most clumsy, obvious manner, attempted to misrepresent my words here many times. You should have more respect for yourself than that.

Good doggie

Lol

I never need to lie....

Then why do you choose to? You have, in the most clumsy, obvious manner, attempted to misrepresent my words here many times. You should have more respect for yourself than that.
You can not understand, but I will tell you anyway. I do not need to lie, because the truth is my friend. You continue ignoring the 200,000 new hungry people who are born every day

Thats not gonna happen.

Mark

Mark
The reality shows an increasing population, you are expressing a hope of some sort that is just not based in fact. ...

Why do you keep pretending that we haven’t explained the difference between current population and fertility rates?

Thats not gonna happen.

Mark

Mark
The reality shows an increasing population, you are expressing a hope of some sort that is just not based in fact. ...

Why do you keep pretending that we haven’t explained the difference between current population and fertility rates?
Again, if the population is increasing, fertility rates are either holding steady, or increasing. Mathematics takes no prisoners

Lol

I never need to lie....

... I do not need to lie...

Then why do you keep doing it?

Thats not gonna happen.

Mark

Mark

Again, if the population is increasing, fertility rates are either holding steady, or increasing. Mathematics takes no prisoners

I gave you a link to the study of demographics. At least look at it. You’re quite confused.

Lol

I never need to lie....

I keep responding because I find little minded people like you mildly entertaining...……………………….

Mark

I gave you a link to the study of demographics. At least look at it. You’re quite confused.
If I give you a map of bigfoot sightings will you look at it? What grand meaning does it have?

Do you believe the shit on the net?
Seems so

bigfoot+sightings.png

I never need to lie....

I keep responding because ... .……………………….

I didn’t ask why you keep responding. I asked why you keep lying. You know this, and therefore have lied yet again. I can only conclude you are a person of the lowest character and the most woefully limited intellect to carry on this way for so long for no reason other than petty trolling to cover your embarrassment at being wrong about every single thing you have said on this thread.

I never need to lie....

I didn’t ask why you keep responding. I asked why you keep lying. You know this, and therefore have lied yet again. I can only conclude you are a person of the lowest character and the most woefully limited intellect to carry on this way for so long for no reason other than petty trolling to cover your embarrassment at being wrong about every single thing you have said on this thread.
You keep telling me that I am lying, but can't provide one lie.

How fast is the world's population growing?

In terms of net gain (births minus deaths), we are adding over 200,000 people to this planet every day, or over 140 people every minute. That equals over 75 million more people every year, about the same as the combined populations of California and Canada. Although we have made encouraging progress in slowing the growth rate, our current population is unsustainable. To create long-term sustainability we must first stabilize and then reduce global population humanely through dramatic and voluntary reduction in birth rates

I have pointed out many of your lies, troll.

I have pointed out many of your lies, troll.
You keep saying that, without any evidence of even one.

Forum List

Back