Do you believe that we are now or will soon be overpopulated?

The world can support a lot more people, as my graph showing the huge decline in poverty shows.

There is no worldwide decline in poverty, you need to take your meds
Extreme poverty should be eliminated in the world by 2030.

Report: Extreme Poverty Declining Worldwide

Decline of Global Extreme Poverty Continues but Has Slowed: World Bank

Extreme poverty falls to record low

Extreme poverty will never be eliminated while the population increases...…………… Just a rational fact
You need to get out of your apartment now and then.
View attachment 224983
I do not live in a rent controlled apartment like you do. I own a home, 2 cars 3 SUV's 1 boat, 403b, 401k, Roth IRA's taxable investments, and more apples then you have ever seen.

Now grow up kiddy
I’ve been to 19 nations, most of them third world.

Extreme poverty will never be eliminated while the population increases...…………… Just a rational fact
View attachment 224983
You are retarded, you are claiming that in under 12 years by 2030 there will be no World poverty

baby-gif-3.gif
Not my claim.

Ending Extreme Poverty by 2030 Looks Possible in This Nifty Chart

You are using the link to express your opinion that the claim is valid. You are as irrational as any fool who believes what they read on the internet is real because they read it on the internet

real-or-fake-internet-sexy.jpg

lies_og_image.jpg

View attachment 224983
I do not live in a rent controlled apartment like you do. I own a home, 2 cars 3 SUV's 1 boat, 403b, 401k, Roth IRA's taxable investments, and more apples then you have ever seen.

Now grow up kiddy
I’ve been to 19 nations, most of them third world.
Yea so?

Gilligan had his own island

“100 trillion”. :lmao:

Holy crap, you’re an idiot!
Do the math, that said being an idiot you cant do that.

How long will it take human population to exceed one trillion?

How many algae are on the planet now? They produce the O2 that you breath, and the current overpopulation here will have people exiting the earth very soon, plans are being made now.

:lmao:

It is hilarious how fucking stupid you are. I tried to tell you before that there is a difference between fertility rates and overall population you have been told before that there is a difference between living longer and having more and more children you have been told before the fertility rates are falling all around the world in most developed and many developing countries. At this point you are really making a jack ass of yourself. By all means, carry-on.
And you can not grasp that there could be a trillion humans on the earth by 2500. The population increases every minute, except in your schizzo mind

That is your intellectual level.

Yeah, trying to play the “intellectual” is really not working for you what with all the screwy shit you’ve posted on this thread. Try a different persona.

Do the math, that said being an idiot you cant do that.

How long will it take human population to exceed one trillion?

How many algae are on the planet now? They produce the O2 that you breath, and the current overpopulation here will have people exiting the earth very soon, plans are being made now.

It is hilarious how fucking stupid you are. I tried to tell you before that there is a difference between fertility rates and overall population you have been told before that there is a difference between living longer and having more and more children you have been told before the fertility rates are falling all around the world in most developed and many developing countries. At this point you are really making a jack ass of yourself. By all means, carry-on.
And you can not grasp that there could be a trillion humans on the earth by 2500. The population increases every minute, except in your schizzo mind

Yeah, trying to play the “intellectual” is really not working for you what with all the screwy shit you’ve posted on this thread. Try a different persona.

Another highly absent of value bunch of empty words.

You know you are allowed to call your Mom

What’s wrong with eating bugs? I’ve done it, as have people since day one.

If you’re so worried about kids starving, then
A. Be proactive in helping.
B. Ask why their governments created such a mess.
I am in a conversation with a person with a 6 to 8 year old mental age, who eats bugs and is making the argument that the earth is not overpopulated, as all sorts of animals, plants, fish, and reptiles are vanishing chiefly because of human overpopulation

1500 years ago there was perhaps 100 million people on the planet, at the current rate of growth there will be 100 trillion in another 1500 years

Use your brain, bye the way even bugs are decreasing in numbers

Google Image Result for https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/courses-images/wp-content/uploads/sites/3141/2018/03/27183835/6a74bbf1e3a03cdcea4cb15b0416bd7e.jpg
I go to third world nations and sleep in jungles. Where’s your knowledge derived from?
Overpopulation occurs when organisms requirements of the environment and the environments ability to process all of the waste of the organism are not in a symbiotic balance. Jungles do not support large human populations, in fact the people who live in them are burning the jungles to create farmland, accelerating the symbiotic imbalance of plants to animals, CO2 sequestration and O2 production.

The world can support a lot more people, as my graph showing the huge decline in poverty shows.

Once again you are wrong in the extreme. Why don’t you actually learn about things before opening your mouth and letting whatever shit is there fall out?

I am in a conversation with a person with a 6 to 8 year old mental age, who eats bugs and is making the argument that the earth is not overpopulated, as all sorts of animals, plants, fish, and reptiles are vanishing chiefly because of human overpopulation

1500 years ago there was perhaps 100 million people on the planet, at the current rate of growth there will be 100 trillion in another 1500 years

Google Image Result for https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/courses-images/wp-content/uploads/sites/3141/2018/03/27183835/6a74bbf1e3a03cdcea4cb15b0416bd7e.jpg
I go to third world nations and sleep in jungles. Where’s your knowledge derived from?
Overpopulation occurs when organisms requirements of the environment and the environments ability to process all of the waste of the organism are not in a symbiotic balance. Jungles do not support large human populations, in fact the people who live in them are burning the jungles to create farmland, accelerating the symbiotic imbalance of plants to animals, CO2 sequestration and O2 production.

Once again you are wrong in the extreme. Why don’t you actually learn about things before opening your mouth and letting whatever shit is there fall out?
She’s a troll.

How many continents do you own stocks on?

Me, 6, until they begin drilling on Antarctica that is

All you have is that funny car payment

Last edited:

She’s a troll.
And you claim that there will be no world poverty in 2030...…………………..

You are mentally not more then 14

Why are you so determined to embarrass yourself?

- fertility rates are falling in many parts of the world, a trend set to accelerate in the relatively near future.

- China no longer has a “one-child law.” It was repealed because it finally became clear what dire consequences it carried. Now the Chinese government is trying to encourage families to have more children, but so far they are not convincing couples.

- there will NEVER be “a trillion” people in the world. :rolleyes:

- war, poverty, hunger, and pollution are not proof of “overpopulation,” because they have been a part of human history at all population levels.

- over the past 50 years more people have been lifted out of poverty than during the rest of all human history combined.

- fertility rates are falling in many parts of the world, a trend set to accelerate in the relatively near future.

- China no longer has a “one-child law.” It was repealed because it finally became clear what dire consequences it carried. Now the Chinese government is trying to encourage families to have more children, but so far they are not convincing couples.

- war, poverty, hunger, and pollution are not proof of “overpopulation,” because they have been a part of human history at all population levels.

- over the past 50 years more people have been lifted out of poverty than during the rest of all human history combined.

Fertility rates are not falling faster then the population is rising, if they were the population could not be rising. (((third grade math))) Thus all falling fertility rates will do is slow the rate of population growth. Bye the way infertility rates are linked to poor nutrition and poverty, those with proper nutrition and adequate resources have higher rates. Thus poverty and infertility are increasing.

2+2=4

World population - right now

...Bye[sic] the way infertility rates are linked to poor nutrition and poverty,

Fallling fertility corresponds to national economic maturity.

You are wrong again.

Fertility rates are not falling faster then the population is rising, if they were the population could not be ....

Holy shit you’re stupid

Fertility rates are not falling faster then the population is rising, if they were the population could not be ....

Holy shit you’re stupid

Fertility rates are not falling faster then the population is rising, if they were the population could not be rising. (((third grade math))) Thus all falling fertility rates will do is slow the rate of population growth. Bye the way infertility rates are linked to poor nutrition and poverty, those with proper nutrition and adequate resources have higher rates. Thus poverty and infertility are increasing.

2+2=4

How is your 401k doing...………………………

Your car payment in yet

Smiley faces must be your IQ

2+2=4

How is your 401k doing...………………………

...all falling fertility rates will do is slow the rate of population growth. ....

Until eventually.......

I told you you didn’t understand demographics. Your keyboard accidentally taught you a little.
slowing population growth still entails a growing population as the current population growth is off the planetary scale. Slowing it a little means nothing, as it is still wildly going to grow.

But we know, you failed all maths

Forum List

Back