Do you believe that we are now or will soon be overpopulated?

Then why do you keep doing it?
I keep responding because ... .……………………….

I didn’t ask why you keep responding. I asked why you keep lying. You know this, and therefore have lied yet again. I can only conclude you are a person of the lowest character and the most woefully limited intellect to carry on this way for so long for no reason other than petty trolling to cover your embarrassment at being wrong about every single thing you have said on this thread.
You keep telling me that I am lying, but can't provide one lie.

I have pointed out many of your lies, troll.

You keep saying that, without any evidence of even one.

I have called you out on each one as you posted the lie. Stop being such a greasy little punk.

I didn’t say that, liar.
I said the population of the Earth is rising, except for in Japan. ...me

No, you didn’t.
If you really put your mind to it I bet you could cure the drool on your shirt.

You just talking to yourself in the corner, headcase?
... your... life, that believes that the Earths population is falling....

LIE

I never said that

I said the population of the Earth is rising, except for in Japan. ...me

No, you didn’t.
If you really put your mind to it I bet you could cure the drool on your shirt.

You just talking to yourself in the corner, headcase?
... your... life, that believes that the Earths population is falling....

LIE

I never said that
At this point you have stopped saying anything because you are intellectually inferior.

To reiterate, the earth is NOT “overpopulated,” and future generations are going to need to figure out how to deal with a declining global population. Might be a good idea to start thinking about it now.

Fertility Rate
"Globally, the fertility rate has fallen to 2.5 children per woman and low fertility rates are the norm in most parts of the world: The huge majority of the world population – 80% – now live in countries with a fertility rate below 3 children per woman."
There is not enough food and water now, .......

Yes there is.
It must get to the people who need it or it does not matter. Are you saying that there are no thirsty and hungry people?.....

That's not "overpopulation," dumbass.
It is overpopulation as overpopulation happens once the number of inhabitants exceeds what the ecosystem can support. As such one person about to die in an arid desert is in an overpopulated place because the place can not support life. You and your retard friends seem to think that the earth can only be overpopulated after people are crammed in like fish in a barrel.

Overpopulation the condition of having a population so dense as to cause environmental deterioration, an impaired quality of life, or a population crash
You tried explaining it to him I see and he refuses to listen.

Insects Are Dying En Masse, Risking 'Catastrophic' Collapse Of Earth's Ecosystems | HuffPost

Why is this happening to bees? Too many people putting pollution in the air I suppose.

Unkotare is a dumb fuck. He will say we are not overpopulated instead he will say we need greener cars. Then we won't be overpopulated.

Well until we come up with green cars, we are overpopulated. Too many people pumping garbage into our oceans and atmosphere.

global-warming-by-dgm-g-erly-24-638.jpg

To reiterate, the earth is NOT “overpopulated,” and future generations are going to need to figure out how to deal with a declining global population. Might be a good idea to start thinking about it now.
Boy were you wrong

Scientists have warned that a human-caused sixth mass extinction is now underway on Earth. Vertebrate species, both on land and under the sea, are threatened at a global scale because of human activities.

But according to the new review, the proportion of insects in decline is currently twice as high as that of vertebrates and the insect extinction rate is eight times faster than that of mammals, birds and reptiles.

Insects play a profoundly important role in Earth’s ecosystems. They are a food source for many animals, are critical pollinators and recycle nutrients back into the soil.

It is maddening how fucking stupid you conservative are. Never wrong about anything.

According to the new scientific review, habitat loss because of intensive agriculture is the top driver of insect population declines. The heavy use of pesticides and climate change were also causes.

All things happening because, WE ARE OVERPOPULATED you fool.

The article makes no sense.
China has over twice the sustainable population.
Every country will have to greatly shrink populations as fossil fuel runs out.
The ONLY thing that made the dire predictions of Malthus wrong, were fossil fuels.
Without fossil fuels, there will be no fertilizers, no shipping in food from distant lands, etc.
Populations will have to reduce by at least half what they are now.

The ONLY thing that made the dire predictions of Malthus wrong, were fossil fuels.
Without fossil fuels, there will be no fertilizers, no shipping in food from distant lands, etc.
Fossil fuel isn't running out.
And if it does, it will only be the city dwelling scumbags who die off.

I'm okay with that.

Fossil fuel isn't running out.
And if it does, it will only be the city dwelling scumbags who die off.

I'm okay with that.

Of course fossil fuel is running out.
All fossil fuel was created from swamps over 100 million years ago.
There have been no huge inland seas turned into swamps since then, so there are no new fossil fuels of any concentration.
And without fossil fuels, we can't produce fertilizers on the scale we are now, so then farm production will drop by around 75%.
It is likely true that rural people will be able to survive better than urban people, but that means not only no electricity, cars, or metal production, but lots of wars and fighting over what is left. And rural people won't have the numbers or arms, like tanks.

Simple question before I head out to work. Do you believe in overpopulation, do you think it's a current problem or a very near future one, and what label would you use to identify yourself overall?
Yes, global warming is directly related to overpopulation.

Simple question before I head out to work. Do you believe in overpopulation, do you think it's a current problem or a very near future one, and what label would you use to identify yourself overall?
Yes, global warming is directly related to overpopulation.

Another Whale Has Washed Up Dead With Plastic Packing Its Stomach | HuffPost

Yes, we are overpopulated. If you ask unkotare we aren't but if you ask any other animal on this planet they'll say yes.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I don't think so of the world but YES , the USA is overpopulated Sealy .

Forum List

Back