Do you believe that we are now or will soon be overpopulated?

The earth is most certainly NOT overpopulated.
It most certainly is. The ideal population would be around $2 billion. Why would anyone want more people on this earth polluting it and clogging our highways and beaches?

Who set the "ideal"? We are nowhere near the limit of what we can provide for, and we are staring down a dire global population implosion in the next 50 years or so.

Who would want more people? Me. Any time you feel there are too many and somehow find the courage of your convictions...
The maximum we can support isn't the number we wan't to live in. We don't want our country to become an endless sea of humanity. The goal is the desirable population, not the maximum possible population. You have to be a moron to support the latter.

Feel free to move to India, since you find that idea so attractive.

The United States has vast, vast amounts of land and resources......
How many miles of unspoiled beaches does it have? How many Yellowstone Parks does it have? How many Yosemite Parks does it have? Have you ever been to Yosemite park? Do you believe you would still enjoy it if 4 times as many people were there?

Worldwide I want population to level off and stay steady. I think 7 billion is more than enough human beings for one planet. Especially when there are so many worthless human beings out there. Like my grandpa always said, "Why does the world have more horses' asses than horses?"

Seven billion of us is not nearly enough.

We need at least 10 billion, half of which can’t feed themselves but that’s OK.

Fretting about over-population is the ultimate in narcissism.

You're effectively saying "Just enough of me ... way too many of you".

Yeah, right. So?

You're talking about people that haven't even been born yet.

The earth is most certainly NOT overpopulated.
It most certainly is. The ideal population would be around $2 billion. Why would anyone want more people on this earth polluting it and clogging our highways and beaches?

Who set the "ideal"? We are nowhere near the limit of what we can provide for, and we are staring down a dire global population implosion in the next 50 years or so.

Who would want more people? Me. Any time you feel there are too many and somehow find the courage of your convictions...
The maximum we can support isn't the number we wan't to live in. We don't want our country to become an endless sea of humanity. The goal is the desirable population, not the maximum possible population. You have to be a moron to support the latter.

How many miles of unspoiled beaches does it have? How many Yellowstone Parks does it have? How many Yosemite Parks does it have? Have you ever been to Yosemite park? Do you believe you would still enjoy it if 4 times as many people were there?

Of course.

Yeah, right. So?

If you're saying the earth is overpopulated and you're not willing to take one for the team, that would make you a hypocrite.

Here; rationalize a bit

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAzNC8xMDIvb3JpZ2luYWwvd29ybGQtYXQtbmlnaHQuanBn

Of course.
You are irrational.

Yeah, right. So?

If you're saying the earth is overpopulated and you're not willing to take one for the team, that would make you a hypocrite.
No it wouldn't, dumbass. reducing population growth doesn't require anyone to commit suicide.

Of course.
You are irrational.

What? You asked a question and I answered it.

The people in a panic about population must also be in a panic over the coming Ice Age, another false crisis that was pushed on impressionable minds back in the 70s.

The people in a panic about population must also be in a panic over the coming Ice Age, another false crisis that was pushed on impressionable minds back in the 70s.

How much more evidence do you need there are too many humans on this planet?

World's highest dump? Mount Everest is covered in tons of trash and dead bodies

A clean-up team in Nepal recently picked up more than three tons of garbage from the area around the world's highest peak, and they plan to grab a total of 11 tons in a 45 day cleaning initiative that started April 14, local media reported.

Mount Everest glaciers are melting: And it's exposing the bodies of dead climbers

Around 500 foreign climbers and 1,000 climbing support staff will make it to Everest's higher camps this year, according to the tourism department. As they climb, mountaineers need large packs and often leave behind trash, both degradable and not.

Ghimire said the team would also bring down bodies of climbers who died trying to scale the peak. According to the Himalayan Times, four bodies were already found at the base camp.

Last month, officials said that more bodies were being revealed on Everest as the mountain's glaciers melt amid a warming climate THAT HUMANS ARE CAUSING!

The most ridiculously illogical argument ever for the false claim of overpopulation-that the infinitesimally small percentage of humans who ever climb Mount Everest leave their trash up there when they do. It’s hard to get more absurdly idiotic than that.

The most ridiculously illogical argument ever for the false claim of overpopulation-that the infinitesimally small percentage of humans who ever climb Mount Everest leave their trash up there when they do. It’s hard to get more absurdly idiotic than that.
I’ve posted dozens of examples showing we are overpopulated. This was just one.

I’m surprised you didn’t point out how they are engineering a solution

Also did you see Everest is thawing because of global warming? Did you miss that point?

America is full....we can’t take any more people

Unless Trump needs a new wife

You’ve shown nothing that proves your chicken little false crisis. This was just one of the most ridiculous attempts.

Simple question before I head out to work. Do you believe in overpopulation, do you think it's a current problem or a very near future one, and what label would you use to identify yourself overall?

If you are worried, join these Left wing fruitcakes

VHEMT

One woman had an abortion to help mother earth reduce another carbon footprint.

AOC and Planned Parenthood, save us!

You’ve shown nothing that proves your chicken little false crisis. This was just one of the most ridiculous attempts.

Whatever. Who benefits when the middle class is divided stupid? If it weren't for God, Gays, Guns and Racism the Republican party would only get 1% of the vote. Because only the top 1% should be voting GOP.

Put it this way. Democrats should be getting 58% of the vote in every state

58% of Americans Have Less Than $1,000 in Savings, Survey Finds

Whatever. Who benefits when the middle class is divided ..?

The democrats desperate need for a phony class war is most certainly not the topic of this thread.

Forum List

Back