Do you believe that we are now or will soon be overpopulated?

The most ridiculously illogical argument ever for the false claim of overpopulation-that the infinitesimally small percentage of humans who ever climb Mount Everest leave their trash up there when they do. Itā€™s hard to get more absurdly idiotic than that.
Iā€™ve posted dozens of examples showing we are overpopulated. This was just one.

Youā€™ve shown nothing that proves your chicken little false crisis. This was just one of the most ridiculous attempts.

Whatever. Who benefits when the middle class is divided ..?

The democrats desperate need for a phony class war is most certainly not the topic of this thread.

Phony class war? How has the middle class done since the corporations and Ronald Reagan waged class warfare on us in the late 70's?

How has the middle class done since the GOP broke the unions? Since union membership dropped from 35% of our workforce to 10%.

God I hope they break your teachers union and renig on your pension. Because of Trump's Great Recession they'll only be able to pay teachers 50% of their pensions. And social security and medicare will take hits. And they'll raise your retirement to 70.

But you can always get a 4th job if the 3 you have now aren't enough dummy. Any 60 year old who wants to retire is just lazy right unkotare? Dope.

So let me get this straight stupid. You don't think the rich hiring illegals is class warfare? Do you know what hiring illegals costs the American workers? Billions of dollars a year. That means it saves the rich billions of dollars a year.

Cutting rich people's taxes knowing that's going to ultimately raise taxes on us, isn't class warfare? Knowing it's going to mean cuts to schools and social security and medicare and medicaid. That's not class warfare?

Class warfare is real stupid and you have been losing since 1980 when Ronny got in. Bush fucked you even more and Trump now is going to really stick it to you.

I'm talking to a public union worker. A teacher. Someone who has never worked in the private sector. Someone who's BROKE and blames liberals.

I make $250 a day and only have to support myself. I'm going to guess you make about $190 a day and you have to support a family of 4. Am I right?

The most ridiculously illogical argument ever for the false claim of overpopulation-that the infinitesimally small percentage of humans who ever climb Mount Everest leave their trash up there when they do. Itā€™s hard to get more absurdly idiotic than that.
Iā€™ve posted dozens of examples showing we are overpopulated. This was just one.

Youā€™ve shown nothing that proves your chicken little false crisis. This was just one of the most ridiculous attempts.

The democrats desperate need for a phony class war is most certainly not the topic of this thread.

Phony class war? ...

....?

Yeah, phony fake false baseless unreal not grounded in reality, just like the bullshit phony crisis of so-called over population which also does not exist no matter how much empty-headed Democrat drones want it to be.

I'm talking to ...Someone who has never worked in the private sector. ...

.....?

You must be talking to someone else, dumbass.

.....?

Working at Meijers on weekends as a greeter doesn't count. Part time jobs to make ends meet doesn't make you a captain of industry.

Phony class war? ...

....?

Yeah, phony fake false baseless unreal not grounded in reality, just like the bullshit phony crisis of so-called over population which also does not exist no matter how much empty-headed Democrat drones want it to be.

I wonder if idiots like you cried class warfare when workers were being treated like shit right before they organized into unions. You certainly don't appreciate the union that protects you now so I can only imagine you would not have appreciated them even when they first formed and brought your wages up. And gave you a pension, job security, good medical benefits, etc.

Ungrateful loser.

You tell me ?
main_900.jpg

.....?

Working at Meijers on weekends as a greeter .....Part time jobs to make ends .....

Wrong again, dope. You still suck at guessing.

.....?

Working at Meijers on weekends as a greeter .....Part time jobs to make ends .....

Yes I know of your fake business credential professor. Not buying it and not even impressed

.....?

Yes I know of your fake business credential professor. Not buying it and not even impressed

Once again it must be asked, What the fuck are you talking about?

.....?

Here is more evidence we are overpopulated. In order to meet the worlds demand for meat scientists are exploring the possibility of eating maggots, locusts and other bugs.

Here is more evidence we are overpopulated. In order to meet the worlds demand for meat scientists are exploring the possibility of eating maggots, locusts and other bugs.

Another absurdly illogical failure to ā€˜proveā€™ a crisis that doesnā€™t exist.

The coasts might be over-populated but we have plenty of empty space in the center of the country. We just have too many selfish self-centered idiots around.

Another absurdly illogical failure to ā€˜proveā€™ a crisis that doesnā€™t exist.
We donā€™t have enough meat to feed all the parasites. Thatā€™s not enough evidence?

We donā€™t have enough meat ....... Thatā€™s not enough evidence?

It's evidence of nothing but dietary choices, you buffoon. The same could have been said when the global population was half of what it is today, or half of that, or half of that. Depends on how agriculture is structured and foods distributed, stupid.

The coasts might be over-populated but we have plenty of empty space in the center of the country. We just have too many selfish self-centered idiots around.
Plenty more room to pack more sardines in

The United States of America is one of the least populous countries in the world for its size. We have lots and lots of room.
Sure we could pack way more people in. I live in metro Detroit. We go 4 hours up north. Besides flint and Saginaw every other town along the way is a small under developed town. They would all love to have more business, more subdivisions, more money for their schools, a Walmart, Starbucks, subway, Applebeeā€™s etc.

I thank god there are still a lot of small under developed cities and towns in Michigan. We need less people not more.

Plenty more room to pack more sardines in

The United States of America is one of the least populous countries in the world for its size. We have lots and lots of room.

It really is scary that a dummy like you teaches children. Ok so you need more evidence we are overpopulated?

Shocking New Report On Loss Of Nature Paints A Terrifying Picture For The Future Of Humanity
Up to 1 million species are at risk of extinction.

Planet Earth has been put on red alert by hundreds of leading scientists who have warned that humanity faces an existential threat within decades if the steep decline of nature is not reversed.

The conclusions of the greatest-ever stock-taking of the living world, published on Monday, show that ecosystems and wild populations are shrinking, deteriorating or vanishing completely, and up to 1 million species of land and marine life could be made extinct by humansā€™ actions if present trends continue.

CHECK MATE BITCH!!!!

Food, pollination, clean water and a stable climate all depend on a thriving plant and animal population. But forests and wetlands are being erased worldwide and oceans are under growing stress, says the Intergovernmental Science-Policy Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services (IPBES), the United Nationsā€™ expert nature panel, in the landmark global assessment report. The three-year study, compiled by nearly 500 scientists, analyzed around 15,000 academic studies that focused on everything from plankton and fish to bees, coral, forests, frogs and insects, as well as drawing on indigenous knowledge.

If we continue to pollute the planet and waste natural resources as we have been doing, it wonā€™t just affect peopleā€™s quality of life but will lead to a further deterioration of earthā€™s planetary systems, said the IPBES scientists.

ā€œThe essential, interconnected web of life on Earth is getting smaller and increasingly frayed. This loss is a direct result of human activity and constitutes a direct threat to human well-being in all regions of the world,ā€

The scale and rapid speed of this decline of nature is unprecedented in human history and is likely to continue for at least 50 years, say the authors of the global study, but can still largely be turned around if governments, businesses and individuals urgently commit to working together to conserve and restore nature, and to use fewer natural resources better.

It will require a concerted worldwide effort to change the way we live

it identifies both the direct drivers of natureā€™s losses ā€• such as climate change, agricultural expansion, pollution and the exploitation of oceans and forests. In other words all the shit I've been telling you unky.

Simple question before I head out to work. Do you believe in overpopulation, do you think it's a current problem or a very near future one, and what label would you use to identify yourself overall?

What do you think?

These indirect drivers are more controversial and include world population, which has doubled since 1970 (from 3.7 billion to 7.6 billion people)

Shocking New Report On Loss Of Nature Paints A Terrifying Picture For The Future Of Humanity | HuffPost

Here is why the right denies this is a problem: ā€œThe present system [of environmental protection] has not worked well enough. Governments must get serious about reining in the power of business to regulate itself.

The global assessment report also shows:

ā€¢ Urban areas have more than doubled in size since 1992, and 100 million hectares of tropical forest were lost from 1980 to 2000.

ā€¢ Around 25% of animal and plant species are threatened, and around 1 million species already face extinction, many within decades if no action is taken.

ā€¢ The current rate of species extinction is at least tens to hundreds of times higher than it has averaged over the past 10 million years.

ā€¢ Nearly half the live coral cover on coral reefs has been lost since the 1870s, with losses in recent decades accelerating due to climate change.

ā€¢ Two-thirds of the oceans are under stress, and over 85% of wetlands area has been lost.

ā€¢ The frequency and intensity of extreme weather events have increased in the past 50 years, while the global average sea level has risen by between 6 and 8 inches since 1900.

ā€¢ Climate change is projected to become increasingly important as a direct driver of changes in nature and its contributions to humanity in the next decades.

ā€¢ There are around 2,500 conflicts over fossil fuels, water, food and land currently occurring worldwide.

Forum List

Back