Do you carry a knife for self defense?

Why would you say I was scared? If I was scared I just carry my 45 alone. and nothing else. The fist and feet come before the mini mag the mini mag comes before the knife and the knife comes before the gun. What in the fuck is wrong with you are you stupid?

You are scared, I am not. You pack, I do not.

Are cops scared?

The anti-gun crowd will always say that being unprepared is brave. It's how they justify their helplessness

These are the same idiots who wait for the government to save them.

Billions of people go through life without packing a gun. They go about their daily lives without fear of the boogie man lurking in the darkness

Some are just more sensitive than others and need a deadly weapon to function in society

To each his own.

BTW I didn't start carrying concealed until I was regularly making large bank deposits about 5 years ago.

See how you feel when you're making a night drop with 10K in cash.

Every cop I know carries when off duty.
When seconds counts the police are just minutes away.

Billions of people go through life without packing a gun. They go about their daily lives without fear of the boogie man lurking in the darkness

Some are just more sensitive than others and need a deadly weapon to function in society

Are you saying no one is murdered ? No dictator is killing the people of his country just because he can? Stalin Hitler ring a bell? How many people have the drug cartels killed in Mexico? You do realize obama has the authority to kill anyone he chooses?

Yea...I need a gun in case I have to fight off Hitler

If Obama sends one of his drones after me I got my gun

You are scared, I am not. You pack, I do not.

Are cops scared?

The anti-gun crowd will always say that being unprepared is brave. It's how they justify their helplessness

These are the same idiots who wait for the government to save them.

"Pay me for sitting on my ass cuz I'm too good to work, and risk your life to save me when someone targets my pathetic wrist limped self because my life is VALUABLE".

Are you saying no one is murdered ? No dictator is killing the people of his country just because he can? Stalin Hitler ring a bell? How many people have the drug cartels killed in Mexico? You do realize obama has the authority to kill anyone he chooses?

In 2010 more men were murdered than women

FBI — Expanded Homicide Data Table 1

Too bad for them huh?

I can understand why you pussies need a knife or gun because you are afraid. I would just as soon kick their ass

They obviously know better than to mess with me

Got your gun Nancy?

RW, are you the bathhouse badass?

Right winger was lucky not to be a member of the 12,996 group in 2010 maybe he will be lucky enough in 2012 to not be a member of that group.

In 2010 more men were murdered than women

FBI — Expanded Homicide Data Table 1

Too bad for them huh?

Who pulled the trigger?

I can understand why you pussies need a knife or gun because you are afraid. I would just as soon kick their ass

They obviously know better than to mess with me

Got your gun Nancy?

RW, are you the bathhouse badass?

Right winger was lucky not to be a member of the 12,996 group in 2010 maybe he will be lucky enough in 2012 to not be a member of that group.

300 million people were "lucky" not to be in that group

Last edited:
Don't look at me pal..

I'm not the one afraid to go out in public without a weapon

Yeas, because everyone fears you.....

internet_tough_guy_-_because_its_easy_to_be_a_6_foot_4_olympic_powerlifter_and_streetfighting_god_from_behind_the_confines_of_a_keyboard.jpg

I really don't remember not having a gun in the house or carrying one. I am thankful to this day that I have never had to pull one out of it's holster.

Military duties of course not counting......

Why do you need to carry weapons, I have never had to? You must be really scared.

Around you I'd be scared too... Do you know what it's like to get your eyeballs slashed with a EBT card? It's not pretty...:badgrin:

I would not know what this is like because people do not fuck with me because of the way I carry myself.

LOL! Another presumptuous wannabe tough guy!

I hope you idiots are lucky enough to hang on to your delusions for a long time. If you ever take a wrong turn out of your sheltered little lives into the real world you might find out how other people carry yourself.

Forum List

Back