Do you carry a knife for self defense?

So, Wrongwinger has still not provided any support for the idea that he is as much of a badass as he thinks he is other than the fact that he has been lucky enough so far to live a sheltered little life.

Come on tough guy, there must be more than that. At least little nicky bothers to make up his high school Chuck Norris stories.

So, Wrongwinger has still not provided any support for the idea that he is as much of a badass as he thinks he is other than the fact that he has been lucky enough so far to live a sheltered little life.

Come on tough guy, there must be more than that. At least little nicky bothers to make up his high school Chuck Norris stories.

Can't mess with results. Gone 50 years without carrying a lethal weapon and never had anyone fuck with me

Honestly, I don't mind if some of you are afraid to go out in public without a weapon. It is your second amendment right

Gone 50 years without carrying a lethal weapon and never had anyone fuck with me

So have millions of other shut-ins afraid to step outside. You gotta do better than that, tough-guy. Is Manny Pacquiao still hiding from you, badass?

Gone 50 years without carrying a lethal weapon and never had anyone fuck with me

So have millions of other shut-ins afraid to step outside. You gotta do better than that, tough-guy. Is Manny Pacquiao still hiding from you, badass?

For some reason I don't fear Manny Pacquiao....why do you?

I need a gun....Manny Pacquiao might attack me

Point to ponder gun nuts.....

The wide availability of cameras and cell phones are doing more to combat crime than the second amendment

The wide availability of cameras and cell phones are doing more to combat crime than the second amendment

If that were true no one would be breaking the law.

Those who do are quickly caught.

Cameras and cell phones get every crook on the 6 o'clock news. Not many last long before they are caught

Criminals fear cameras more than they fear citizens with guns

If that were true no one would be breaking the law.

Cameras and cell phones get every crook on the 6 o'clock news. Not many last long before they are caught

Why didn't you respond to this post?

Almost 13000 wasn't to bad for them wonder how many thought as you do?

How many were killed by perfect strangers?

Most people are killed by someone they know and trust

over 8000 of the nearly 130000 were killed by a stranger or unknown. try again

FBI — Expanded Homicide Data Table 10
Is the tough guy scared of a few words?

Well, there we are tough guy, no unsolved crimes. Dear Leader ended all crime forever...
He claims he's not scared but he has not answer a post I made He must be scared of words. Yep that be it.

He claims he's not scared but he has not answer a post I made He must be scared of words. Yep that be it.

I live in California, they tried to outlaw ammunition here, until even the 9th circuit ruled it unconstitutional. They certainly don't allow people to carry guns. So I don't carry a weapon. I've had trouble once, a Mexican tried to carjack me at a gas station. The tire iron under the seat was sufficient for the situation. Had he been armed, it would have gone differently, but the fool tried to strong arm and got bopped for his trouble. That's really it, for me.

I live in California, they tried to outlaw ammunition here, until even the 9th circuit ruled it unconstitutional. They certainly don't allow people to carry guns. So I don't carry a weapon. I've had trouble once, a Mexican tried to carjack me at a gas station. The tire iron under the seat was sufficient for the situation. Had he been armed, it would have gone differently, but the fool tried to strong arm and got bopped for his trouble. That's really it, for me.

You were lucky for two reasons, that he didn't have a gun and that you wasn't charged for assaulting an illegal.

Storm a beach lately?

I'm sure not going to storm a gay bathhouse, because I know better than to fuck with a baddass like you.....

Don't look at me pal..

I'm not the one afraid to go out in public without a weapon

Being prepared is not being afraid. I've taken martial arts lessons for years. I'm taking Krav Maga lessons now yet I haven't had to fight anyone. Does taking these lessons make me fearful in your opinion?

It's better to know how to fight and never have to just as it's better to have a gun if needed than not to have one.

Last edited:

He tried to carjack you unarmed? Not a criminal genius I take it.

Forum List

Back