Do you consider this Child Sex Abuse?

Yes. It is illegal and there is nothing that the child can possibly gain from such a relationship. Some of the time these older women DO have nefarious goals too. Like the ones who try to talk these boys into killing their husbands, or they are just sadists or something. In more cases than not, a child can be totally used, abused and taken advantage of in such a situation. They could easily think they are "in love" with this older and more experienced woman. Besides, any grown woman that is interested in a child is a sicko anyways in my book.
Some women convince adult men to kill their husbands too. That's a separate crime. If the statute had the age of consent at 14. The boy is 15. Would the cheerleader still be a sicko for having oral sex with a 15 year old statutory adult?

Does not matter. Children will be more susceptible to abuse than adults. THAT is why we have laws to protect them from predatory adults.

True. But laws need to be tempered with a little bit of common sense. Not every child is susceptible to predation by an adult. I cannot imagine anyone telling me what to do as a teen. The suggestion that I would be susceptible to any ideas not my own are simply laughable. I cannot believe I'm the only one. Nor can I believe that a hormone driven 15 year old young man was taken advantage of by this cheerleader.

Of course they are being taken advantage of. The simple fact, as you noted above, that they are "hormonally driven." What kind of person is what you should ask yourself . . . An EXTREMELY selfish one at the very least, if not outright sick one, IMO.
I would call it a mercy fuck.

Yes. It is illegal and there is nothing that the child can possibly gain from such a relationship. Some of the time these older women DO have nefarious goals too. Like the ones who try to talk these boys into killing their husbands, or they are just sadists or something. In more cases than not, a child can be totally used, abused and taken advantage of in such a situation. They could easily think they are "in love" with this older and more experienced woman. Besides, any grown woman that is interested in a child is a sicko anyways in my book.
Some women convince adult men to kill their husbands too. That's a separate crime. If the statute had the age of consent at 14. The boy is 15. Would the cheerleader still be a sicko for having oral sex with a 15 year old statutory adult?

Does not matter. Children will be more susceptible to abuse than adults. THAT is why we have laws to protect them from predatory adults.

True. But laws need to be tempered with a little bit of common sense. Not every child is susceptible to predation by an adult. I cannot imagine anyone telling me what to do as a teen. The suggestion that I would be susceptible to any ideas not my own are simply laughable. I cannot believe I'm the only one. Nor can I believe that a hormone driven 15 year old young man was taken advantage of by this cheerleader.

Of course they are being taken advantage of. The simple fact, as you noted above, that they are "hormonally driven." What kind of person is what you should ask yourself . . . An EXTREMELY selfish one at the very least, if not outright sick one, IMO.
I would call it a mercy fuck.

Coming from you, that isn't all that surprising. You are a very sick old woman.

Besides that, it is not normal for a grown woman to be interested in a 15-year-old child. It usually means you have some serious unresolved issues that need attention.
What does the boy look like? That will tell you.

That is irrelevant. Just because a person is good looking is no excuse at all. That is a very sorry excuse indeed. If you tried to use it in court to save your ass, you would be laughed out of the courtroom and slapped into handcuffs guaranteed.
It's no excuse because there is a statute controlling the entire issue. Absent the statute, nothing you say makes sense.

Besides that, it is not normal for a grown woman to be interested in a 15-year-old child. It usually means you have some serious unresolved issues that need attention.
What does the boy look like? That will tell you.

That is irrelevant. Just because a person is good looking is no excuse at all. That is a very sorry excuse indeed. If you tried to use it in court to save your ass, you would be laughed out of the courtroom and slapped into handcuffs guaranteed.
It's no excuse because there is a statute controlling the entire issue. Absent the statute, nothing you say makes sense.

Bullshit. Everything I say makes perfect sense to a sane person. :)

An adult woman can eat a child of that age alive. That is the bottom line here. Imagine the types of head games? Especially if this is a person that this child is exposed to regularly.

This nonsense is why we have 50 year old women deciding they were raped at 22.

Oh geez, are you going to go off on a crazy lady tangent again? We are talking about 14 or 15-year-old children here. Get with the program.
By the time I was 16, I was married twice, three years into an ongoing affair that would last another two years and had already been working for two years. I don't know if this was a skinny kid with stars in his eyes or a young man that shaves twice a day and is the star of his football team.

There is a statute. The statute does not concern itself with individual rates of maturation. The only reason why said cheerleader was prosecuted was the statute.

I'm sure that 99.9% of parents of 15-year-old children would agree with me. :D Also, any parent who says they would be "high-fiving" their son over such an affair would probably not if it actually happened. They would more than likely wonder "what are this grown woman's intentions with my child?" They would probably worry that their child might actually fall for this sick person too.

Oh geez, are you going to go off on a crazy lady tangent again? We are talking about 14 or 15-year-old children here. Get with the program.
By the time I was 16, I was married twice, three years into an ongoing affair that would last another two years and had already been working for two years. I don't know if this was a skinny kid with stars in his eyes or a young man that shaves twice a day and is the star of his football team.

There is a statute. The statute does not concern itself with individual rates of maturation. The only reason why said cheerleader was prosecuted was the statute.

And you are ALL fucked up! :lol: A perfect example. Thanks. :)

An adult woman can eat a child of that age alive. That is the bottom line here. Imagine the types of head games? Especially if this is a person that this child is exposed to regularly.
It looks like she did at least nibble a little. An experienced man or woman will eat alive anyone without that experience regardless of age. Haven't you ever chewed up and spit out some guy that thought this was love?

Goodness! I came along just fine. Better than most.

It looks like she did at least nibble a little. An experienced man or woman will eat alive anyone without that experience regardless of age. Haven't you ever chewed up and spit out some guy that thought this was love?

Right, and adults have more experience and knowledge than 15-year-old kids. These kids deserve to at least finish high school before they are thrown into an adult world and turmoil. Let the kids be kids and leave them be is what I say. I don't think that asking a lot either. Leave children be.

ahh good christians and conservatives approving of child abuse under certain circumtance....rationalization and justification are your friends
Not really. Just pointing out the mindless inability the left has with context and discernment. It's like the zero tolerance shit in schools. Kid draws a handgun and they expel him for two weeks.

Some might disagree, I'm sure. But anyways, I certainly don't take you very seriously after reading some of your posts on such topics. In fact, I would probably do the opposite of anything you have ever done. :D

ahh good christians and conservatives approving of child abuse under certain circumtance....rationalization and justification are your friends
Not really. Just pointing out the mindless inability the left has with context and discernment. It's like the zero tolerance shit in schools. Kid draws a handgun and they expel him for two weeks.

There should be zero tolerance for adults messing with children.

Right, and adults have more experience and knowledge than 15-year-old kids. These kids deserve to at least finish high school before they are thrown into an adult world and turmoil. Let the kids be kids and leave them be is what I say. I don't think that asking a lot either. Leave children be.
Then what is the purpose of a statute and why is it different from place to place? If the purpose is protecting vulnerable people, why aren't vulnerable people of any age protected?

Some might disagree, I'm sure. But anyways, I certainly don't take you very seriously after reading some of your posts on such topics. In fact, I would probably do the opposite of anything you have ever done. :D
You likely did. Are you a lawyer, perhaps?

Then what is the purpose of a statute and why is it different from place to place? If the purpose is protecting vulnerable people, why aren't vulnerable people of any age protected?

Because we have a generally accepted "AOC" and rules and regulations surrounding such laws.

There is discernment. There are plenty of Romeo and Juliet attachments to these laws. What we, as a society, will NOT accept, is adults messing with our children. If you want to mess around, find another adult to do it with. Leave the kids alone.

Funny how those on the right seem to be okay with adults messing around with kids but find two adult gay people to be "sinful." That's fucking sick, man.

Because we have a generally accepted "AOC" and rules and regulations surrounding such laws.
The laws are different depending on where you are. If the statute had the age of consent at 14. Is the 15 year old boy still a child? According to the law, no. The cheerleader would never have been prosecuted. Yet, everything else remains the same.

Forum List

Back