Do you consider this Child Sex Abuse?

yeah, it is sex abuse

she got off lucky
For fuck's sake when this insanity will stop? The kid was happy to get a BJ from a mature woman. He was made happy. It is a fucking oxymoron to call something abuse what causes happiness. Now if she smacked his packer with a paddle or something causing pain then it would be abuse.

When the kid and family ask not to press charges that is a different matter.
I knew a girl in high school who got approval to marry at 15.
So if the family consents, as in marriage, that's not necessarily abuse.

HOWEVER, big disclaimer here, too many cults or creeps have ABUSED the
family/husband consent issue to justify forcing girls into sex and marriage.
So it is STILL safer to respect the age of consent, there is a REASON that law exists.
Hi Emily.. you must like me since you were shorter than usual with your post. THANK YOU!!!!
I understand that, but there should be some discretionary clause, reflecting common sense, in there somewhere. Every case is different.

yeah, it is sex abuse

she got off lucky
For fuck's sake when this insanity will stop? The kid was happy to get a BJ from a mature woman. He was made happy. It is a fucking oxymoron to call something abuse what causes happiness. Now if she smacked his packer with a paddle or something causing pain then it would be abuse.

Although I suspect you're at least partially correct, its a shame that we always ASSSume the young boy is happy about sexual contact with an older woman. We have the same blind spot about men being the victims of domestic abuse.

yeah, it is sex abuse

she got off lucky

When the kid and family ask not to press charges that is a different matter.
I knew a girl in high school who got approval to marry at 15.
So if the family consents, as in marriage, that's not necessarily abuse.

HOWEVER, big disclaimer here, too many cults or creeps have ABUSED the
family/husband consent issue to justify forcing girls into sex and marriage.
So it is STILL safer to respect the age of consent, there is a REASON that law exists.
I was married at 15.

This is not sex abuse and we're positively getting crazy over the idea of child abuse.

yeah, it is sex abuse

she got off lucky

Although I suspect you're at least partially correct, its a shame that we always ASSSume the young boy is happy about sexual contact with an older woman. We have the same blind spot about men being the victims of domestic abuse.
I don't know… at the age of 15 I would have been happier than it can be described with words to get a bj from that blonde… heck even now I would take it from her with no complaints

Molly Shattuck: Former Ravens Cheerleader Sentenced to 48 Weekends in Jail for Child Sex Abuse

Shattuck on Friday was also ordered to pay the victim's family $10,650 and register as a sex offender.

She pleaded guilty to rape in June, saying she performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy in 2014.

Link to where she was convicted of "child sex abuse".

More likely statutory rape and/or molestation.

Correct.
Ex-Ravens cheerleader sentenced for rape of 15-year-old boy

I'm torn on this, because as a 15 year old boy, I wanted to have sex with my teacher, and I would not have considered that abuse.

But ... what does a 15 year old know?

If we're going to lock up adult men for having sex with 15 year olds (and many on here would root for that adult man to be violently raped in prison as some kind of "justice"), then it must be held as a crime if an adult women does it to a 15 year old boy.

It is a myth that 15 year old boys are less fragile than 15 year old girls!

I'm torn on this, because as a 15 year old boy, I wanted to have sex with my teacher, and I would not have considered that abuse.

If we're going to lock up adult men for having sex with 15 year olds (and many on here would root for that adult man to be violently raped in prison as some kind of "justice"), then it must be held as a crime if an adult women does it to a 15 year old boy.

It is a myth that 15 year old boys are less fragile than 15 year old girls!

Exactly. Indeed, in some ways, boys are more fragile than girls.

From the point of view of adulthood, we think we know how we would react but, in fact, children are not ready to deal with adult sex acts.

You haven't been here very long but if you read the threads, you'll find that certain posters believe adults having sex with very young girls is just fine too. Personally, I'm sick of reading RWs loving it that slime like Ted Nugent wrote songs about sex with 13yo's, RW hero Duck Dynasty old fart preaching to religious fundies that they should marry very young girls so they can teach them to be subservient, the same RWs defending and supporting anti-gay, "family values" fundie asshole Josh Duggar molesting 4 year olds and cheating on his wife. Oh and Mike The Huckster Huckabee saying he's good friends with several pedophiles. Its disgusting.

Sorry about not providing a link. I never click on links others post so I don't provide them. I saw this on FB and just copied the text summary.

It's interesting how our world has changed.

Women got married at 13 not that long ago ....

What are your thoughts on this?

And we din't know of the psychological damage years ago and an adult taking advantage of a child isn't like marriage

Yet, your kind calls this retard Josh Duggar a pedophile, who was 15 at the time when he was doing whatever he was doing (Yuck.. with his sisters) Cannot have it both ways… well, maybe you can in libtard world that's the standard.

Yet, your kind calls this retard Josh Duggar a pedophile, who was 15 at the time when he was doing whatever he was doing (Yuck.. with his sisters) Cannot have it both ways… well, maybe you can in libtard world that's the standard.

I have little idea who Josh Duggar is, nor do I care who he is. He's some guy who's a Christian who's a sex addict. That's pretty common, and it's sad, but it has nothing to do with a "libtards world" or me "wanting things both ways".

According to the Law... a teen who chooses to have sex has absolutely no idea what they are getting into, and should thus be cradled as if they were a child. Their mind apparently cannot fully understand what sex is all about. Also according to the Law... a teen who chooses to commit murder, on the other hand, knows exactly what they are doing, and should apparently be punished as if they were an adult. Their mind totally understands what murder is all about.

So... teens don't understand sex, but they totally understand murder... lol...​

Forum List

Back