Do you consider this Child Sex Abuse?

If she was a 47 year old man that raped a 15 year old girl, she would have gotten a lot more than 48 WEEKENDS in jail. This is a terrible double standard and I am disgusted by her and this system.

The irony of the double standard, too, is that women mature faster than men (or girls mature faster than boys)
But, I think it's because people STILL believe women are more vulnerable and likely to be harassed (intimidated) and, parents are much more protective (normally) about their daughter's virginity -- and then there is the issue of getting pregnant.....
The sex act was oral sex. Not much chance of getting pregnant. The correct comparison would be a 47 year old man performing oral sex on a 15 year old girl.

Good grief. This is some sick stuff. :cuckoo: These are children. Sorry. Stick with adults. A lot of times it is the children that turn these people in. How do you feel about a man having sex with a 15-year-old boy? Still okay?

There is something wrong with a person who wants to have a sexual or intimate type relationship with a child. Get help would be my suggestion.

I hear guys on here (who are adults) whining about how women have screwed them over. Any caring parent would not want some 30 or 40 or whatever year old woman having sex with their child . . . unless they are terrible parents that is.

Some people in their 30s can't deal with a sexual relationship. They fall in love and can't deal with getting dumped.

I'm pretty satisfied with my decisions including taking a lover when I was 13. It depends on the person. No one was capable of telling me what to do.

Full disclosure. When I was 13, I was 5'7" weighed 140 pounds and wore a 38D bra.

Good grief. This is some sick stuff. :cuckoo: These are children. Sorry. Stick with adults. A lot of times it is the children that turn these people in. How do you feel about a man having sex with a 15-year-old boy? Still okay?

No, they are not children. News flash: not that long ago (as in: 20th century), a woman getting MARRIED at 15 was nothing unusual! (My grandmother was 16.)

No, they are not children. News flash: not that long ago (as in: 20th century), a woman getting MARRIED at 15 was nothing unusual! (My grandmother was 16.)

That's because times were a lot different. There is no need to rush children into giving birth and becoming parents before they are ready for such responsibility. Nowadays, an education is MUCH more valuable. Get with us in this century please.

Children are NOT miniature adults. Just because we treated them as such at one time does not mean we were right to do so.

I'm pretty satisfied with my decisions including taking a lover when I was 13. It depends on the person. No one was capable of telling me what to do.

Full disclosure. When I was 13, I was 5'7" weighed 140 pounds and wore a 38D bra.

Physical characteristics have nothing to do with your emotional and mental maturity levels you dumb fuck. :uhoh3: We've already read your posts about how fucked up you are. You really should not even be posting here but should be seeking psychiatric help for your serious issues with other human beings.

People who involve themselves with children on such a level (or teens) are usually the total losers of society. They are socially inept losers. That is the bottom line here. Also, many of them are suffering from serious psychiatric issues. If an adult is showing interest in your teen child, I would suggest reporting it and keeping track and close records of such a person. Be careful and don't take any chances with your child's safety! This person could potentially destroy your child's life and future relationships or worse.

MOST girls were not married off so young anyway. That is a myth and an exaggeration. Most were at LEAST 17 years old. Of course there have always been the "outliers" in our society. Probably Christian conservative perverts.

Christian conservatives, against gay marriage between two consenting adults, but all FOR child diddling and marrying teenagers. They are the REAL perverts here, and they keep showing us over and over again. :(

Physical characteristics have nothing to do with your emotional and mental maturity levels you dumb fuck. :uhoh3: We've already read your posts about how fucked up you are. You really should not even be posting here but should be seeking psychiatric help for your serious issues with other human beings.
So how fucked up am I? What is it? I would bet even odds it's that I don't like sex. Which you attribute to 55 years ago.

That's a massive fail.

I may have taken a lover in my youth but I was never going to keep him. He was a mechanic. I went on to become a very successful attorney. What would I want with a mechanic besides a plaything for awhile? I was young, not stupid.

So how fucked up am I? What is it? I would bet even odds it's that I don't like sex. Which you attribute to 55 years ago.

That's a massive fail.

I may have taken a lover in my youth but I was never going to keep him. He was a mechanic. I went on to become a very successful attorney. What would I want with a mechanic besides a plaything for awhile? I was young, not stupid.

Look, I don't really care. I don't really believe most of the things you post. Like your claim of carrying a switchblade at 6 years old??? You are like a trollish joke, TBH. :) I'm sure everyone wants their little girl to grow up and become just like you! :lol: A fucking internet nut job.

Christian conservatives, against gay marriage between two consenting adults, but all FOR child diddling and marrying teenagers. They are the REAL perverts here, and they keep showing us over and over again. :(
One is a normal relationship. The other is a perversion. Not even in the same discussion. Although if this case was a 15 year old boy getting his ass reamed by a 48 year old boy scout leader, that's gay mentoring.

Most people, Christians included, don't care what gays do. I don't. I don't want to be forced to participate. Keep it to themselves, their friends and their families.

That's a massive fail.

Look, I don't really care. I don't really believe most of the things you post. Like your claim of carrying a switchblade at 6 years old??? You are like a trollish joke, TBH. :) I'm sure everyone wants their little girl to grow up and become just like you! :lol: A fucking internet nut job.
I still carry a switchblade, to this very day. I'd feel undressed without it.

Forum List

Back