Do you consider this Child Sex Abuse?

I may have taken a lover in my youth but I was never going to keep him. He was a mechanic. I went on to become a very successful attorney. What would I want with a mechanic besides a plaything for awhile? I was young, not stupid.
So you're better than a mechanic? In what way?
I don't really believe in social classes. I'm not better than a mechanic. I went on to be a lawyer which necessarily means I wouldn't tie myself to a mechanic. I know plenty of lawyers, doctors and even a judge or two that would be quite overjoyed with a mechanic.

There's a time in life for everything.
Then you are wrong. You do believe in classes. There are lots of very capable honest mechanics that know more than you information wise and lots of lawyers not worth the flesh they occupy. People are people, not classes.
That's true. A mechanic just wouldn't have given me any personal benefit so I would have sent the man back when I was done with him. Which is what I did.

Before you say that this is very selfish and doesn't consider the feelings of others, I agree with you. I just never cared one way or the other.

Every person that ever ended a relationship has done the same thing. Very few of us married our first date and stayed with them for life.
It isn't selfish, it's idiotic. The only one you are fucking out of a life is you. Sounds like you did everyone a favor. Mechanics are people, like most lawyers, and not all the same. If you need your oil changed you can go to Jiffy Lube, that wasn't really the point. But at least you are honest about how little value you see in others, doesn't exactly shatter the stereotype.

I may have taken a lover in my youth but I was never going to keep him. He was a mechanic. I went on to become a very successful attorney. What would I want with a mechanic besides a plaything for awhile? I was young, not stupid.
I don't really believe in social classes. I'm not better than a mechanic. I went on to be a lawyer which necessarily means I wouldn't tie myself to a mechanic. I know plenty of lawyers, doctors and even a judge or two that would be quite overjoyed with a mechanic.

Then you are wrong. You do believe in classes. There are lots of very capable honest mechanics that know more than you information wise and lots of lawyers not worth the flesh they occupy. People are people, not classes.
That's true. A mechanic just wouldn't have given me any personal benefit so I would have sent the man back when I was done with him. Which is what I did.

Before you say that this is very selfish and doesn't consider the feelings of others, I agree with you. I just never cared one way or the other.

Every person that ever ended a relationship has done the same thing. Very few of us married our first date and stayed with them for life.
It isn't selfish, it's idiotic. The only one you are fucking out of a life is you. Sounds like you did everyone a favor. Mechanics are people, like most lawyers, and not all the same. If you need your oil changed you can go to Jiffy Lube, that wasn't really the point. But at least you are honest about how little value you see in others, doesn't exactly shatter the stereotype.

Look at this realistically. I was 13. We were together 5 years and two marriages. This was never going to last forever. I am eternally grateful that this man was in my life for the time that he was there. But I had to move on. I had a different future. If I had met him when I was in my 40s or so it might have been different.

My uncle is a mechanic. He retired at 54, owns his house (no mortgage), and could cash a $1,000,0000 check tomorrow. Good mechanics make GOOD money!

This poster is a troll. Isn't that much obvious? This poster constantly tells the most retarded stories. Lol.
You are jealous and its leaking out.

Look troll, you are not nearly intelligent enough to be a successful anything. Your posts belie your claims. You even making such claims is hilarity at it's finest! :lol:

Not so fast...there are some STUPID lawyers out there! (Some of the dumbest in this area are judges.)

Molly Shattuck: Former Ravens Cheerleader Sentenced to 48 Weekends in Jail for Child Sex Abuse

Shattuck on Friday was also ordered to pay the victim's family $10,650 and register as a sex offender.

She pleaded guilty to rape in June, saying she performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy in 2014.
This is not a case of a girl having sex with a teenager a few years younger. She's 48 years old and should know better. In light of how sexual abuse laws are prosecuted, she certainly deserves. it.

Ex-Ravens cheerleader sentenced for rape of 15-year-old boy

According to the Law... a teen who chooses to have sex has absolutely no idea what they are getting into, and should thus be cradled as if they were a child. Their mind apparently cannot fully understand what sex is all about. Also according to the Law... a teen who chooses to commit murder, on the other hand, knows exactly what they are doing, and should apparently be punished as if they were an adult. Their mind totally understands what murder is all about.

So... teens don't understand sex, but they totally understand murder... lol...​
Your analogy doesn't work because you comparing a victim with a perpetrator. We don't use the same rules.

Molly Shattuck: Former Ravens Cheerleader Sentenced to 48 Weekends in Jail for Child Sex Abuse

Shattuck on Friday was also ordered to pay the victim's family $10,650 and register as a sex offender.

She pleaded guilty to rape in June, saying she performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy in 2014.
capital is a requirement under any form of capitalism.

This poster is a troll. Isn't that much obvious? This poster constantly tells the most retarded stories. Lol.
You are jealous and its leaking out.

Look troll, you are not nearly intelligent enough to be a successful anything. Your posts belie your claims. You even making such claims is hilarity at it's finest! :lol:

Not so fast...there are some STUPID lawyers out there! (Some of the dumbest in this area are judges.)
Ultimately, judges are failed lawyers.

It's sex abuse if you completely ignore reality. The guy will be showing off her photo on his death bed.
The victim's pleasurable reaction to being molested is common and anticipated and often documented by law enforcement. It's part of the reason that investigations and prosecutions get hung up; the child doesn't want it to stop on a certain level. It in no way lessens the crime which is a crime of psychological abuse more than physical. It ruptures the clear demarcation of trust & decorum between an adult mentor and a child. Sex has no part in that relationship. So says society.

It's sex abuse if you completely ignore reality. The guy will be showing off her photo on his death bed.
The victim's pleasurable reaction to being molested is common and anticipated and often documented by law enforcement. It's part of the reason that investigations and prosecutions get hung up; the child doesn't want it to stop on a certain level. It in no way lessens the crime which is a crime of psychological abuse more than physical. It ruptures the clear demarcation of trust & decorum between an adult mentor and a child. Sex has no part in that relationship. So says society.

This is a humoro-tragic application of the Liberal/Progressive myth of "equality."

Libs/Progs believe that EVERYTHING IS EQUAL. Therefore, if a result is different, it is only because of some negative factor being in effect (prejudice, cultural distortion, discrimination, etc).

If a 45 year old man fucks a 15 year old girl, it is rape/statutory rape; call in the riot police, flay the man. Agreed.

So if a 45 year old woman gives a BJ to (or fucks) a 15 year old boy IT MUST BE RAPE or some variation thereof.

If you would admit otherwise - i.e., that the experience is not the least bit traumatic or harmful to the boy, that would destroy the myth of equality, and acknowledge the heretical proposition that BOYS ARE DIFFERENT FROM GIRLS. If they are different, then they can't be EQUAL!

Agreed. Sex has no place in a relationship between an adult mentor and child.

Was the 48 year old cheerleader some kind of mentor to this 15 year old boy?

Yes, then later as he ages and finds himself in spiralling-angst under life's routine pressures...unable to separate sex from unconditional love, he can commit suicide while staring at the photo of that woman..in her memory...

The boy didn't think it was abuse

Believe me on this one.

Forum List

Back