Do you consider this Child Sex Abuse?

Christian conservatives, against gay marriage between two consenting adults, but all FOR child diddling and marrying teenagers. They are the REAL perverts here, and they keep showing us over and over again. :(
One is a normal relationship. The other is a perversion. Not even in the same discussion. Although if this case was a 15 year old boy getting his ass reamed by a 48 year old boy scout leader, that's gay mentoring.

Most people, Christians included, don't care what gays do. I don't. I don't want to be forced to participate. Keep it to themselves, their friends and their families.

No, if you are going to claim that 15-year-olds are the equivalents to adults in decision-making skills, then so are the gay ones. If you don't care what gay people do, then you wouldn't contribute to those threads and you wouldn't be against them having equal rights.

Good grief. This is some sick stuff. :cuckoo: These are children. Sorry. Stick with adults. A lot of times it is the children that turn these people in. How do you feel about a man having sex with a 15-year-old boy? Still okay?

No, they are not children. News flash: not that long ago (as in: 20th century), a woman getting MARRIED at 15 was nothing unusual! (My grandmother was 16.)

MOST girls were not married off so young anyway. That is a myth and an exaggeration. Most were at LEAST 17 years old. Of course there have always been the "outliers" in our society. Probably Christian conservative perverts.

I never said "most girls" at any point. Would you like a baseball bat to use on that straw man?

Christian conservatives, against gay marriage between two consenting adults, but all FOR child diddling and marrying teenagers. They are the REAL perverts here, and they keep showing us over and over again. :(
One is a normal relationship. The other is a perversion. Not even in the same discussion. Although if this case was a 15 year old boy getting his ass reamed by a 48 year old boy scout leader, that's gay mentoring.

Most people, Christians included, don't care what gays do. I don't. I don't want to be forced to participate. Keep it to themselves, their friends and their families.

Are you saying that child diddling and adults having intimate sexual relationships with young teens who have just recently been cut from mama's apron strings are "normal relationships?" No, sorry they are not normal in any way in our world today. Those adults have issues and serious ones in most if not all cases. They are usually social outcasts to some degree, losers. That's why they go for teenagers. Teenagers are too stupid to know better in a lot of cases. All one has to do is examine ANY statistics when it comes to teens, and it is quite clear that I am right. :)

Good grief. This is some sick stuff. :cuckoo: These are children. Sorry. Stick with adults. A lot of times it is the children that turn these people in. How do you feel about a man having sex with a 15-year-old boy? Still okay?

No, they are not children. News flash: not that long ago (as in: 20th century), a woman getting MARRIED at 15 was nothing unusual! (My grandmother was 16.)

MOST girls were not married off so young anyway. That is a myth and an exaggeration. Most were at LEAST 17 years old. Of course there have always been the "outliers" in our society. Probably Christian conservative perverts.

I never said "most girls" at any point. Would you like a baseball bat to use on that straw man?

Either way it is irrelevant to today.

I'm pretty satisfied with my decisions including taking a lover when I was 13. It depends on the person. No one was capable of telling me what to do.

Full disclosure. When I was 13, I was 5'7" weighed 140 pounds and wore a 38D bra.

Physical characteristics have nothing to do with your emotional and mental maturity levels you dumb fuck. :uhoh3: We've already read your posts about how fucked up you are. You really should not even be posting here but should be seeking psychiatric help for your serious issues with other human beings.
So how fucked up am I? What is it? I would bet even odds it's that I don't like sex. Which you attribute to 55 years ago.

That's a massive fail.

I may have taken a lover in my youth but I was never going to keep him. He was a mechanic. I went on to become a very successful attorney. What would I want with a mechanic besides a plaything for awhile? I was young, not stupid.

Look, I don't really care. I don't really believe most of the things you post. Like your claim of carrying a switchblade at 6 years old??? You are like a trollish joke, TBH. :) I'm sure everyone wants their little girl to grow up and become just like you! :lol: A fucking internet nut job.
I still carry a switchblade, to this very day. I'd feel undressed without it.

Sorry. LOL. I don't really believe any of your ridiculous stories. :lol: IMO, you are just one of the crazies who posts here because no one in real life would ever take you seriously.

No, if you are going to claim that 15-year-olds are the equivalents to adults in decision-making skills, then so are the gay ones. If you don't care what gay people do, then you wouldn't contribute to those threads and you wouldn't be against them having equal rights.
You didn't like the way you were being made into hash so you decided to change the subject into gay rights. You did not do a good job. It's glaring as all hell.

You didn't like the way you were being made into hash so you decided to change the subject into gay rights. You did not do a good job. It's glaring as all hell.

Absolutely not. You are claiming that 15-year-old children are capable of making their OWN decisions regarding who they have sex with and that they should even be able to marry. Correct? Well, that applies to the gay ones too.

There are 35 year olds still tied to mom's apron strings. They should be prohibited from adult relationships until they grow up.

I may have taken a lover in my youth but I was never going to keep him. He was a mechanic. I went on to become a very successful attorney. What would I want with a mechanic besides a plaything for awhile? I was young, not stupid.
So you're better than a mechanic? In what way?

This poster is a troll. Isn't that much obvious? This poster constantly tells the most retarded stories. Lol.

I don't really believe in social classes. I'm not better than a mechanic. I went on to be a lawyer which necessarily means I wouldn't tie myself to a mechanic. I know plenty of lawyers, doctors and even a judge or two that would be quite overjoyed with a mechanic.

There's a time in life for everything.

This poster is a troll. Isn't that much obvious? This poster constantly tells the most retarded stories. Lol.
You are jealous and its leaking out.

I don't really believe in social classes. I'm not better than a mechanic. I went on to be a lawyer which necessarily means I wouldn't tie myself to a mechanic. I know plenty of lawyers, doctors and even a judge or two that would be quite overjoyed with a mechanic.

Then you are wrong. You do believe in classes. There are lots of very capable honest mechanics that know more than you information wise and lots of lawyers not worth the flesh they occupy. People are people, not classes.

You are jealous and its leaking out.

Look troll, you are not nearly intelligent enough to be a successful anything. Your posts belie your claims. You even making such claims is hilarity at it's finest! :lol:

Good grief, you are a loser. :lol:

Then you are wrong. You do believe in classes. There are lots of very capable honest mechanics that know more than you information wise and lots of lawyers not worth the flesh they occupy. People are people, not classes.
That's true. A mechanic just wouldn't have given me any personal benefit so I would have sent the man back when I was done with him. Which is what I did.

Before you say that this is very selfish and doesn't consider the feelings of others, I agree with you. I just never cared one way or the other.

Every person that ever ended a relationship has done the same thing. Very few of us married our first date and stayed with them for life.

Good grief, you are a loser. :lol:
Scared you didn't I.

Forum List

Back