Do you despise humans as much as I do?

Don't lie about people. Glad I could help you figure it out. Though it's completely irrelevant to our conversation.

It's totally relevant to not loving your neighbor.

What it means is that God created everything so if you judge someone, you're actually judging God's work. It also means you don't have the love of God to understand his commandments in the first place.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against your neighbor is nothing to do with judging. It's talking about not lying about your neighbor.

Christ has taught us now to judge righteous judgments. In fact, He commanded us to do so.

BTW please dont think we haven't noticed you judging everyone who hasn't agreed with your false interpretations.

The Truth judges all things but an unspiritual man has no authority to do so.

1 Corinthians 2
10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

I have the mind of Christ but your mind contains a veil.

....you're actually judging god's work.
God is an excellent servant, but a bad master.

Here is where you fail to understand. In order to be a good master, you need to be a good servant. Because by serving others, you obtain power over them.

All us servants know we have no power to stop serving others. That power is unknown to the others we serve but they may believe in it once they've been served.

It's totally relevant to not loving your neighbor.

What it means is that God created everything so if you judge someone, you're actually judging God's work. It also means you don't have the love of God to understand his commandments in the first place.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against your neighbor is nothing to do with judging. It's talking about not lying about your neighbor.

Christ has taught us now to judge righteous judgments. In fact, He commanded us to do so.

BTW please dont think we haven't noticed you judging everyone who hasn't agreed with your false interpretations.

1 Corinthians 2
10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

You realize the verse you highlighted says the exact opposite. The Spiritual man judges all things.

Sounds like the Spiritual man has authority to judge. Not to mention John 7:24 where we are expressly commanded to judge righteously.

Most humans are useless, egoism driven, grandma selling parasites.
They are good for nothing, go back on their words and without rules set by an elite they just abuse and kill each other. They talk stupid balderdash all day and are very stupid. They have sex with ugly people and watch pervertedly abhorrent sex movies. Also, they have fun watching other people suffer. I hardly can suffer their company longer than an hour a day and prefer to be with selected people or none.

Humans are discreet, selfish, and rather secretive mammals. They're complex, and one could think there is as much "bad" to them as there is "good." But, after considering that, one should also consider that all of the people you know and socialize with carry their own dark secrets, perversions, and histories. Remember, you only see what they want you to see. The person you hold in the highest esteem may very well be a sexual pervert within the shadowy sanctuary of his mind.

And is that wrong? It's human. People like to project an image of themselves to the world. Some achieve that image, while others never muster up the gumption to be so. Even then, what image doesn't have "darkness" hidden from your perception?

Useless? ...no, I wouldn't say that. Driven by ego? In most cases, sure. One must wonder why people think something as innate to humans as the "ego" is a bad thing. Good for nothing? At times for most of the population? Absolutely. Some people are lazy, unmotivated brutes who don't care about anything... neither themselves nor anyone else. It is common for humans to lie. Lying... flattery... they are social lubricants that move the cogs and the wheels of our society. Imagine, for a moment, what would happen in any singles bar if everyone started telling the stark truth? Why, the human population would likely tumble, wouldn't it?

As with all man-made, subjective terms, stupidity and ugliness are relative... as well as perversion.

Well, with all these selfish, morally suspect walking among us, it's no wonder it can drive one insane.

I love the honesty within this post.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhmrnYbIVqs]Smiling Faces Sometimes - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_eh:

They are good for nothing, go back on their words and without rules set by an elite they just abuse and kill each other.

You keep talking about how humans are good for nothing.

Can you give us examples of humans who are good for something?

They talk stupid balderdash all day and are very stupid.
Urban Dictionary: psychological projection

They have sex with ugly people and watch pervertedly abhorrent sex movies.
TMI! Please no details wanted about why you feel that way, okay?

Also, they have fun watching other people suffer.

I must admit, I am rather enjoying your personal meltdown right here on this very board.

I hardly can suffer their company longer than an hour a day and prefer to be with selected people or none.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKHG7icMB5k]Le Misanthrope (de Molière) - YouTube[/ame]

They are good for nothing, go back on their words and without rules set by an elite they just abuse and kill each other. They talk stupid balderdash all day and are very stupid. They have sex with ugly people and watch pervertedly abhorrent sex movies. Also, they have fun watching other people suffer. I hardly can suffer their company longer than an hour a day and prefer to be with selected people or none.

Looks like somebody needs a hug?

1 Corinthians 2

You realize the verse you highlighted says the exact opposite. The Spiritual man judges all things.

Sounds like the Spiritual man has authority to judge. Not to mention John 7:24 where we are expressly commanded to judge righteously.

We spiritual saints judge all man's flesh to death because we are the Law of God.

You Christians are unspiritual men because you're sinners and not saints.

I have been wronged by humans more times than I can recall. I am a misanthrope. Give me the company of animals any day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKlSVNxLB-A]Simon & Garfunkel - I Am A Rock - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back