Do you despise humans as much as I do?

Which shows how little you know of either.

Animals cannot comprehend the cruelty of humans. When animals make cages to hold each other in, when they create flamethrowers and atomic bombs, when they cut the hands off a peasant for not bowing before a king....let me know. Until then, I hold animals higher than humanity

Most humans are useless, egoism driven, grandma selling parasites.
They are good for nothing, go back on their words and without rules set by an elite they just abuse and kill each other. They talk stupid balderdash all day and are very stupid. They have sex with ugly people and watch pervertedly abhorrent sex movies. Also, they have fun watching other people suffer. I hardly can suffer their company longer than an hour a day and prefer to be with selected people or none.

We have our ups and downs.
Still we are a lovable lot, for our ups!

Hi Blei:

They are good for nothing, go back on their words and without rules set by an elite they just abuse and kill each other. They talk stupid balderdash all day and are very stupid. They have sex with ugly people and watch pervertedly abhorrent sex movies. Also, they have fun watching other people suffer. I hardly can suffer their company longer than an hour a day and prefer to be with selected people or none.

Do you despise humans as much as I do?

First of all, you do not despise other humans. Bleipriester is having a myriad of internal issues and conflicts that forces him/her to assign faces to these inner personalities from those you see in the world. The people that find real peace and tranquility in this world are at peace within themselves and far removed from hating others that they have no means to control. If you are a glass-half-empty kind of person requiring the world to change before you can be happy, then expect the inner conflict to continue amid bad feelings for others. However, acceptance through a spirit of thankfulness for the good things will calm the turbulent waters on the inside allowing you to see the world much differently.

The transition begins with a better understanding of the inner conflict taking place right now through the faces of those nearest to you in your personal life. If married or in a serious relationship, then the primary inner conflict/battle likely has the face of this individual that advances and decreases with intensity like watching a soap opera on the TV. Recognizing the inner conflict and taking responsibility for your own happiness in a spirit of thankfulness can go a long way to defusing the situation for setting your feet upon the path to real happiness; where you find yourself surrounded by people in this world worthy of your admiration and respect. However, again, all of that originates from inside yourself rather than waiting on the world to change first.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Well you figured out a good way to deal with them here-

"and prefer to be with selected people or none"

This is the best way to deal with those.

We are like all things in nature.

Like a parasitic creature who consumes the host until it dies of starvation.

We are doing the same thing to mother earth and it will lead to our extinction.

We are like all things in nature.

Like a parasitic creature who consumes the host until it dies of starvation.

We are doing the same thing to mother earth and it will lead to our extinction.

Ohhhh a Gaiaist! Why didn't you say so?

The funny thing is, these loons are motivated by anger that their world isn't exactly like they think it should be.

They're self centered pukes, who don't have the ability or means to arrange their own world as they would like, and who are frustrated by their inability to control others.... posing as people who care about "the earth".

They're mentally ill.

The funny thing is, these loons are motivated by anger that their world isn't exactly like they think it should be.

They're self centered pukes, who don't have the ability or means to arrange their own world as they would like, and who are frustrated by their inability to control others.... posing as people who care about "the earth".

They're mentally ill.

Like Johnny Appleseed?

They're mentally ill.

The world is exactly how I want it to be. It's humanity that sucks. I'd be perfectly happy if I never saw another one

Unfortunately, the world as it exists contains humans.

Thank you for proving my point.

It's the same as it ever was.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7pVjl4Rrtc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7pVjl4Rrtc[/ame]

Forum List

Back