Do you/Did you Like Your Job?

Did you/Do you like your job, and look forward to doing it?

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Just wondering, all bullshit aside, if you liked your job, or if you presently enjoy your situation enough to say you like your job.

Not "appreciate" your job, but "like" (or 'liked') what you did. I'm trying to answer this one honestly and can't decide.
Of course.

I liked/loved my job because I went to the Career Center to find out what I wanted to do. Their articles and tests pointed out what my interests lay in. I had an idea, but wasn't sure. Money vs. satisfaction was a big deal. I suppose one likes to strike a life balance.

I liked/loved my job because I went to the Career Center to find out what I wanted to do. Their articles and tests pointed out what my interests lay in. I had an idea, but wasn't sure. Money vs. satisfaction was a big deal. I suppose one likes to strike a life balance.
Hell yea, in the end, it's all about the accumulated benefits of giving your time to someone for 8 hours versus your satisfaction, for probably half the country, the trade off is a positive one. I considered myself to be in the top 25%, if I had to give it a grade. Definitely worth staying for.

I would confidently say most americans despise their jobs so if you like yours you are one of the lucky ones.

Forum List

Back