Do you get asked to produce an ID before you're given your ballet?

Do you get asked for your ID to vote?

• Yes

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters
I have always been asked. Why isn't Obama suing my state?

They don't ask for it but I slap it on the table anyways because I support voter ID laws...

They say: "thats not needed" I say: look at it anyways.

I don't really have a consistent signature so I don't see how they can just give me a ballot based on my signature alone.

In my view? Even the signature must be validated with a photo...period.

Well you can tell it's the same handwriting.... Sometimes I sign Nicholas and sometimes I sign Nick..... On official documents I even abbreviate my middle initial sometimes....

Hey but if they asked me to write it out like it is on my ID I wouldn't mind.

I'm not sure what the left's message is... that people of color are too stupid to get ID's? I mean seriously, having a valid ID is now a white thing?

:confused:

They don't ask for it but I slap it on the table anyways because I support voter ID laws...

They say: "thats not needed" I say: look at it anyways.

I don't really have a consistent signature so I don't see how they can just give me a ballot based on my signature alone.

Well you can tell it's the same handwriting.... Sometimes I sign Nicholas and sometimes I sign Nick..... On official documents I even abbreviate my middle initial sometimes....

Indeed... same as the sig on your ID...takes all of what 5-10 seconds out of your life? ;)

I'm not sure what the left's message is... that people of color are too stupid to get ID's? I mean seriously, having a valid ID is now a white thing?

Thier message is...ONE BODY ONE VOTE...take it from there...:eusa_whistle:

That is exactly what their message is.... There message has been that way for a long time. Look at affirmative action for example - apparently progressives believe blacks are dumber than whites so they need to lower standards. Or even those firefighter exams - the standards are lower for minorities...

Progressives have been implying via their actions and policies that minorities are stupid for quite some time now.

How can someone not obtain an ID?

If you don't have an ID that means you don't have a job, don't own any property, cant legally drive, cant buy smokes, cant buy liquor etc......

IMO, if you don't have an ID then you're too stupid to vote....

Thing is democrats are opposed to the ID laws because they will pay anyone to vote for them - illegals included bus them in on buses, register them on the spot and send them into vote democrat - then when they exit these idiots get paid with goodies like food, cigarettes, money etc....

I've seen the shit first hand, hell I've been approached by those ACORN assholes offering free shit to jump on a bus and go vote....

Indeed... same as the sig on your ID...takes all of what 5-10 seconds out of your life? ;)

Yeah, but in everyday life I just hate signing my long name on random documents. :lol:

Yeah, but in everyday life I just hate signing my long name on random documents. :lol:

As long as one KNOWS what the DOC is? MAYBE this is what the leftists are ON about? People too stupid...? Are they embarrassed? Shamed for them?

Because you are not in a Deep South state. The Deep South is under special rules since they worked so hard to keep blacks from voting way back when.

I have voted for decades in several states and have never once been asked for an ID at the voting booth. I had to prove my citizenship and identity when I registered to vote.

And, gosh, no one has even shown that such recklessness led to illegal aliens swinging elections in over 200 years!

It was the democratic ku klux klan that killed blacks to keep them from voting republican.

Because you are not in a Deep South state. The Deep South is under special rules since they worked so hard to keep blacks from voting way back when.

I have voted for decades in several states and have never once been asked for an ID at the voting booth. I had to prove my citizenship and identity when I registered to vote.

And, gosh, no one has even shown that such recklessness led to illegal aliens swinging elections in over 200 years!

YOU need to consult a REAL history book and look up Nathan Bedford Forest...:eusa_whistle:

It was the democratic ku klux klan that killed blacks to keep them from voting republican.

The klan appealed to racists of both parties

Want to know which party the klan appeals to now?

The klan appealed to racists of both parties

Oh bullshit, quit fucking lying. Seriously, own up to the history of your shameful party.

Want to know which party the klan appeals to now?

The democrats. They are part of your history - and are into JOOOOO hating, which is all the rage with you dims.

I'm not sure what the left's message is... that people of color are too stupid to get ID's?

Another strawman.

I mean seriously, having a valid ID is now a white thing?

It is a simple fact that many US citizens do not have IDs. Why don't you want them to vote?

I once posted evidence of a US World War II veteran who was denied the right to vote because of a Voter ID law. How come no flag waving patriots started fifty topics about the injustice committed against this man?

Hmmmm...

How come Rush Limgaugh did not blow a gasket over this veteran not being allowed to vote?

Hmmmm...

Last edited:
I just received my card indicating my polling place has changed and it reminded my that I needed an ID for voting. I always have needed in the states I've lived and it's never been an issue. Anyone who has been entered into school has an ID.

What state do you live in? If I go to the polls and get there before you do, I can say I am you and vote. When you get there, your name will be crossed off the list and you wont get to vote. Sierra Hotel!

Forum List

Back