Do You Guys Think That Donald Trump Is Going To Run For Speaker Of The House This Year?

You'd be wrong about THAT. He is fully qualified to run again and since the Constitution has VERY little to say about qualifications for that job, he only needs to announce. He's over 35, native born, no impeachment AND removal, and no convictions for treason. In fact, one of these blue cesspools could put him on trial and he'd STILL
be eligible.

The January 6 hearings opened the door to an almost historically unheard-of event: The possibility of criminal charges against a former U.S. president. For former President Trump to be charged, the House Select Committee investigating the Capitol breach would have to find compelling evidence for seditious conspiracy.

And they have. Clearly.

He would need to run only in the House. Interesting, but it ain't gonna happen.
And you're wrong, too. All that's needed is is a majority of House votes and someone can be seated as Speaker.

Rick Scott is a ghoul. He needs 2 quarts of blood. He wanted everyone on food stamps and welfare to be drug tested every month because he owned 2 dozen drug test clinics in Florida. I worked for him in the Carolinas.
I really don’t see drug testing for welfare and food stamp recipients as a big problem. In fact it might be a damn good idea.

Before I retired, the company I worked for could have required me to take a drug test anytime they wanted. The company did test people they suspected of using drugs and sent a number of people who had failed to rehab. Obviously they never suspected me but then except for a couple of experiments with marijuana when I was in my twenties, I have lived a drug free life.

You can't just run for "Speaker of the House" out of frickin' nowhere. You have to first be a member OF the House. And then, you run within the House, meaning you need the votes OF the House.

You know, that body of Congress that already impeached him twice? Those guys.
After Joe Biden I definitely agree.

Rick Scott is a ghoul. He needs 2 quarts of blood. He wanted everyone on food stamps and welfare to be drug tested every month because he owned 2 dozen drug test clinics in Florida. I worked for him in the Carolinas.
??

Rick Scott opposes abortion.

Is there anything you DON'T lie about, Hezbollah Hannah?

Do you know anything OTHER than Taqiyya?

Ya got nuthin'. Trump could be Speaker, but it's not gonna happen.

True it's not gonna happen, but Rump can't hold office any more. Ee is, 'ow you say, "toast".

>> No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability. << -- Amendment XIV, Section 3

No. And he's not capable. The qualities needed in a Speaker in the Legsislaitive branch are completely different than the qualities of a president.

Or is he just focused on the presidential election in 2024? It would be really cool if he could do both,.. but I don't know much about how that works I confess.
Heads would pop off that's for sure

e,d,,d,d,d,dd,,dd.gif

You can't just run for "Speaker of the House" out of frickin' nowhere. You have to first be a member OF the House. And then, you run within the House, meaning you need the votes OF the House.

You know, that body of Congress that already impeached him twice? Those guys.
No. You don’t have to be a member of the house.

The January 6 hearings opened the door to an almost historically unheard-of event: The possibility of criminal charges against a former U.S. president. For former President Trump to be charged, the House Select Committee investigating the Capitol breach would have to find compelling evidence for seditious conspiracy.

And they have. Clearly.

No. They haven’t. At all. That’s clear.

Has there been enough "STUPID" in this thread yet?

All these conservatives with 'no clue' how the Speaker of the House is Chosen.
Wow.
but I don't know much about how that works I confess.

He would need to run only in the House. Interesting, but it ain't gonna happen.

You can't just run for "Speaker of the House" out of frickin' nowhere. You have to first be a member OF the House.

Has there been enough "STUPID" in this thread yet?

Apparently not. This explains your continuing efforts to dumb it down ever more.
All these conservatives with 'no clue' how the Speaker of the House is Chosen.
Wow.
You have no clue about what is required to be a speaker of the House.

I really don’t see drug testing for welfare and food stamp recipients as a big problem. In fact it might be a damn good idea.

Before I retired, the company I worked for could have required me to take a drug test anytime they wanted. The company did test people they suspected of using drugs and sent a number of people who had failed to rehab. Obviously they never suspected me but then except for a couple of experiments with marijuana when I was in my twenties, I have lived a drug free life.

Most companies have a policy like that. Wasn't a problem for me either.

Forum List

Back