Do you have a graduate degree?

Do you have a graduate degree?

• No - I'm conservative

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My PhD

post.jpg

I have a BS majoring in history and literature.

I am a FEDERALIST with anarchistic tendencies.

And the above, chums, pretty much also describes our own government's POV since 1789, too.

On one hand we hate government, on the other we know we need government.

I have more credits than most people have with a PhD. But no degree. I had 3 years of Literature, Art, Language and Humanities; a year of Pre-Med; 2 years of Physical Education and Health; one year of Nursing; 23 years of starting, opening, and running a quilt store after being sick of losing credits with each family transfer over state lines of which there were 5.

I went online to political boards right after Clinton got re-elected to try and find out why people would vote for a serial ladies' man whose staff dissed every single girlfriend questioned about an affair. I was shocked to find out there was such a deep divide between Republicans and Democrats, horrifying statistics indicating a plummeting moral decline in America, and that people would make up lies about one candidate while agreeing with a known lying lout.

That's about the long and short of it, except a lot of good came from going online and arguing with scholarly people at NYTimes and TIME Pathfinder Boards--I had to work really hard for 2 years on vocabulary for understanding law terms and those of unendearing ad hominems, most of which were totally unfamiliar to me since I always thought pointless arguing was thoroughly inane.

I'm so centrist I annoy both left and right, but vote with my husband, who was and is a very conservative Republican man.

Last edited:
Just the fact that there's no real 'options' available besides 'lefty' and 'conservative' should be a clue as to one of the things that's wrong around here......

Fortunately, I really do like pineapple : ))

Just the fact that there's no real 'options' available besides 'lefty' and 'conservative' should be a clue as to one of the things that's wrong around here......

Fortunately, I really do like pineapple : ))

But not on pizza, that's just wrong.

I too wondered who on earth didn't know what an MBA meant.

I've had people on this forum ask.

For a while MBAs were as common as dust and the number one post grad target.

Still pretty common. Employers love to send managers off to graduate school. Virtually all of upper management at my company was sent, at employer expense, to get an MBA. It pays off though, the techniques such as Kaizen, value stream mapping, etc. definitely made us a more vibrant and profitable organization. With everyone educated, the resistance to said ideas vanishes.

Forum List

Back