Do you have a Permit to Carry a Gun?...

Do you have a Permit to Carry a Gun?

• 3.) HELL NO!... Guns are Scary and should be Banned.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't need one on duty. Can't carry off duty unless I hold a state licence and my firearm is registered (I used to carry a private weapon on duty and for club shooting).

Since I'm not an American my views have no impact. However if I lived in the States I would take advantage of the carry laws.

I could certainly live in Arizona. I liked Tucson.

So I have no problem with carry laws.

Here (Australia) the question doesn't come up much.

I have a concealed carry permit as does my wife.

I own and prefer a .45 ACP but it can be a bit bulky to carry concealed so I also have a subcompact .40 that i have a couple different concealed holsters for (hip and small of the back and ankle)

My wife carries a .380 in her purse but also has ankle and hip holsters as well. It can be a bit more difficult for a woman to carry concealed depending on what she is wearing.

belly_band.jpg

I own and prefer a .45 ACP but it can be a bit bulky to carry concealed so I also have a subcompact .40 that i have a couple different concealed holsters for (hip and small of the back and ankle)

My wife carries a .380 in her purse but also has ankle and hip holsters as well. It can be a bit more difficult for a woman to carry concealed depending on what she is wearing.

That .380 a Colt?...

:)

peace...

That .380 a Colt?...

peace...

Colt mustang
15-4-Colt-1_1.jpg

That .380 a Colt?...

peace...

Colt mustang

I had a Feeling... ;)

peace...

Don't need one on duty. Can't carry off duty unless I hold a state licence and my firearm is registered (I used to carry a private weapon on duty and for club shooting).

Since I'm not an American my views have no impact. However if I lived in the States I would take advantage of the carry laws.

You liked Tucson? LOL

Have you checked out one of these?

Secure Purse Home - Concealed Carry Purses

You liked Tucson? LOL

It scrubbed up nicely after a huge summer rain storm that made me stop the rental car on the side of the road. I really liked the aviation museum. Yep, I liked it. :)

You liked Tucson? LOL

It scrubbed up nicely after a huge summer rain storm that made me stop the rental car on the side of the road. I really liked the aviation museum. Yep, I liked it. :)

I amjerking your chain...Tucson is pretty enough, and the phoenix area is pretty cool as well.

Yes...my husband and I both have our CCW permits.

Skull Pilot...your wife has good taste. I wouldn't take nothing for my little Walther 380. I keep the double barrel next to my side of the bed for home use if needed.

Forum List

Back