🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you know what smells good?

The "Island Nectar" candle from Bath and Body Works.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Only three reasons anyone ever uses a scented candle:

1. House smells nasty.
2. Illegal drugs being used.
3. Users of scented candles don't realize the only reasons to use scented candles is to cover the smell of a nasty house or illegal drugs.

I rarely wear cologne and this is it. I don't think it's made anymore. Mine is 30 year old LOL.

aramis-devin154284.jpg

A lot of women like perfume,but I don't. There must be something wrong with me,because I'm not very girlie when it comes to clothes,jewery,make up etc...

But I do like this...

SANY1720.jpg

Vanilla and Pear are good too IMO.

The "Island Nectar" candle from Bath and Body Works.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1. House smells nasty.
3. Users of scented candles don't realize the only reasons to use scented candles is to cover the smell of a nasty house or illegal drugs.

Don't forget about the dead bodies we have hidden in our bathtub in the basement, after we take them out of the well.

I wish they had a candle that smelled like leather, new tires, and fresh cut grass.

I don't know about leather or new tires...but they do make a candle that is called "fresh cut grass". They sell them at both Target and Walmart during the summer months.

SEE YA!

***off to Wal-Mart***
:woohoo:

Glad, I could help...At least now I know someone who would buy them...for awhile the thought of that particular candle scent left me scratching my head in confusion.:eusa_eh::confused:

1. House smells nasty.

You forgot

4. To help them get laid.

I'll bet you don't have that problem, though, huh?

maybe i've been living in the boonies too long but there is something pleasant about the aroma of skunk as long as you haven't taken it full blast at point blank range.

just the hint of it on the air after a spring shower...

I like the smell of Shalamar that is dabbed anywhere on the female body - especially necks!

I think a bacon scent would be good :D

Seriously. The smell of the fresh air, is what they need to come up with. I really hate the scented candles. I like candles for light, but the scented ones gives me a headache, I do not know why. I use certain perfumes, that do not bother me at all :confused:

A lot of perfumes bother me, but there are some I can handle. Those obnoxious sweet flowery ones and musk tend to be the worst. Ugh!

Just plain beeswax work for me - a bit of sweet smell, but not enough to trigger the allergies.

I know! I loved the scent of Yankee Candle's honeydew melon, even paid their high price for the candles, and then they discontinued it!!!!
I've seen honeydew melon at my local Hallmark store. I like the way Yankee Candles burn, so I don't mind their higher price. Last October, my favorite scent was the scent of the month, so I stocked up.

I think a bacon scent would be good :D

Seriously. The smell of the fresh air, is what they need to come up with. I really hate the scented candles. I like candles for light, but the scented ones gives me a headache, I do not know why. I use certain perfumes, that do not bother me at all :confused:

A lot of perfumes bother me, but there are some I can handle. Those obnoxious sweet flowery ones and musk tend to be the worst. Ugh!
Same here! Nothing worse than being in close proximity to an older lady who bathed that morning in a tub full of rose perfume. Gag!

Forum List

Back