Do you lock your doors at night or leave them open with directions to your wallet or purse?

Just a side comment here

I would never go camping on a tent .....never never...

Never go "camping" ..go GLAMPING!! like this...

cliffside-4.jpg

:clap:

Exactly. Thieves always go for the low hanging fruit.

Don't be fruit. Lock the freakin' door. Own a firearm and know how to use it!
Jim Slattery - Wikipedia

He didn't lock his doors. I gathered a lot of fruit

Well, he was born in "Good Intent" Kansas....

:rofl:
Lol

I was a terrible human being as a teenager. Some of the dumbest things I did was when the homeowners were home in bed. I am lucky to be alive.

Did you break in when they were sleeping? Were you able to get away with anything?
You must have been high..lol
All the time. I took everything from food to gun to cars. I was a homeless teenager for awhile so it was how I survived.

I am glad you are working now , have a home, family...
I bet you were a wild and crazy guy...

My brother got kicked out for growing pot in his closet, lol..and had to live in the woods for a while..lol..

Just a side comment here

I would never go camping on a tent .....never never...

Never go "camping" ..go GLAMPING!! like this...

cliffside-4.jpg

Nice...

in my late teens ,I backpacked all over the place carrying 25 pounds on my back..camped at night..hiked way up into the cascades.

Not any more ... I need a bed and that bath looks good too.

Jim Slattery - Wikipedia

He didn't lock his doors. I gathered a lot of fruit

Lol

I was a terrible human being as a teenager. Some of the dumbest things I did was when the homeowners were home in bed. I am lucky to be alive.

Did you break in when they were sleeping? Were you able to get away with anything?
All the time. I took everything from food to gun to cars. I was a homeless teenager for awhile so it was how I survived.

My brother got kicked out for growing pot in his closet, lol..and had to live in the woods for a while..lol..
Lol
I grew pot in my grandmother's garage. She was so clueless yet so cool

Lol

Lol

I was one paycheck from being homeless for many years, I worked overtime or 2 jobs.

Living like that made us strong and not take shit off of no one today..and most of all appreciate what we have now.

Lol

Lol

I was one paycheck from being homeless for many years, I worked overtime or 2 jobs.

Living like that made us strong and not take shit off of no one today..and most of all appreciate what we have now.
:thup:

Lol

Lol

The prospects of being homeless or without freedom can easily change ones perspective in life.
What boggles my mind is that the vast majority that goto prison never gain this perspective. Realizing that makes me think that the whole "we have too many locked up" mantra is complete bullshit. If after a stint in the worse hell hole in America you still haven't learned to value freedom then you belong there. The only caviote to that is if you went in so young and for so long it's all you know. Basically becoming institutionalized.

Forum List

Back