Do you love God or the things of this world?

In the next age, man and beast will be at peace with each other.

I'm already at peace with "beasts". When I was 22 I was learning to become a lion trainer (hence the nickname) and now I train dogs. I am quite at peace with my four legged kindred

You have piqued my curiosity even further. Where is this "vicinity" and why would these 3 men want to shoot the body you are using in the forehead?

Because the unbelieving Christians hate my testimonies that come from the invisible "Christ", which they think is a man coming in the clouds of the sky. LOL

With all respect, what makes you think you are more Godlike or deserving that the rest of us?
What sets you apart from all of us ...who are children of God as much as you are?
Aren't we all created the same? you, me and everybody?

I would very much like to understand your reasoning. :)

My created existence is all the energy of God that vibrates in harmony. There is another kind of energy that vibrates in disharmony and this is where all flesh came from.

My flesh was changed by our Creator to remove the energy that vibrates in disharmony to reveal the energy that vibrates in harmony ( Christ ). From this Christ, I've learned what I am in our Creator.

I have learned from this "Christ", my created existence, that man was created from "Christ" but will have two bodies formed in the flesh in the next age. One will be female and the other will be male. These two bodies are of one mind and will share all their visions and dreams together for eternity.

I will awaken in thousands of bodies called the saints of God and these flesh will be used to speak the new language into existence and all God's knowledge so that All God's people can understand each other. This will make a very peaceful existence but very exciting with new visions and dreams to share with each other.

All this means is that God's servant and man are created differently but all of us are just invisible thoughts of God. So this means we are all ONE in our Creator.

Well. If we are made in God's image then I would have to say God. Because let me tell ya I love myself to death.

If we are made in God's image then logically he cannot be perfect. It is vanity on our part to make such a claim on something that is allegedly omnipotent.

It will be for the flesh that dies tomorrow but I'm not scheduled to die until February of 2015. After that, I really don't care when it happens to the rest of God's people because my next thoughts will be in the next world.

Dude, I'm not quite sure how to say this....but you sound kind of...ill.

Are you worried that I might be ill or are you fearful of hearing something you've never heard before?

Men like to blame others for the fear that they can't understand.

I am curious as to what exactly God has planned to do with your body in 1 year and 5 months from now.

The body I'm using to speak from God will be shot in the forehead with a bullet from a handgun and killed. As soon as I see three men walking towards me in the vicinity of where the killing takes place, I will have less than a minute in this world. Then I get to go to the next age and wake up in a new body alongside thousands of former saints and prophets who knew God and wrote and spoke for Him during this first age.

Since I'm the last saint to appear in this world, the death of my flesh will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ. The "Last Day" of this age will end shortly after that but since God hasn't revealed that day to any of us prophets or saints, it doesn't matter to us in this world. We know from God's knowledge that the "End" will happen exactly as planned by our Creator.

Get psychiatric help through your county, or state mental health agency.

They wouldn't find anything wrong with me because I'm perfectly normal to the thousands of believers in this area. It's only those that fear me and what I testify to that makes them think I'm crazy.

Well. If we are made in God's image then I would have to say God. Because let me tell ya I love myself to death.

It's easier to love something you can see than something you can't see. So don't worry about loving yourself, that's better than loving false ideas, a church building or golden altars like religious people do.

In the next age, man and beast will be at peace with each other.

I'm already at peace with "beasts". When I was 22 I was learning to become a lion trainer (hence the nickname) and now I train dogs. I am quite at peace with my four legged kindred

That's awesome to have peace by loving animals. I used to find lots of peace with animals, playing guitar and even hard work, which made me sleep peacefully.

Even though I talk about the delusion we're all involved with in this world that deceives man from the knowledge of God that's available to me, I know that God created it all so I can appreciate His creative abilities.

I like watching new performers on these talent shows ( AGT, American Idol, etc.) that we can watch on TV. Since I don't have a TV, I watch them on my laptop via Youtube.com. while I'm drawing up a new message on my whiteboard before going out to find believers with it.

I think it's amazing how a 6 year old can sing so well without much training. It took me many years of guitar playing before I finally started appreciating the musical tones that were coming out of it. Especially on the last guitar I owned before I was forced to sell it. It was a very beautiful, high quality Taylor acoustic that sounded awesome.

Now God won't even let me play a guitar but I have plenty of peace now with His knowledge to know that this world is just a false delusion that is going to be destroyed soon.

Are you worried that I might be ill or are you fearful of hearing something you've never heard before?

I'm not worried about anything. I do think you'd be happier if you got some help, though

If we are made in God's image then logically he cannot be perfect. It is vanity on our part to make such a claim on something that is allegedly omnipotent.

Read the book of Ecclesiastes in the Bible and learn that his first age is all vanity. It was only meant for God's purpose to connect with us prophets and saints to let us know who we are and what His eternal plan is.

We all get a fresh start in the next age so no one will be better than another. We'll all be equal and experience many visions and dreams to keep us plenty busy without ever becoming bored.

I'm not worried about anything. I do think you'd be happier if you got some help, though

Many of my believing friends even worry that I might be a little crazy because of the knowledge that I have. God's knowledge is much different than this world we live in today so I understand how you and all my other friends feel. Just keep reading my posts and one day, you won't be so worried about me. I have it all together my friend in a much bigger way than you can ever understand.

Many of my believing friends even worry that I might be a little crazy because of the knowledge that I have. God's knowledge is much different than this world we live in today so I understand how you and all my other friends feel. Just keep reading my posts and one day, you won't be so worried about me. I have it all together my friend in a much bigger way than you can ever understand.

Don't take this the wrong way, but most crazy people think they alone have "the truth". There's no such thing as a prophet, there's no such thing as god. It sounds to me like you were once happy and gave it up to foster delusions. Get help, and you can have that peace and happiness again.

Read the book of Ecclesiastes in the Bible and learn that his first age is all vanity. It was only meant for God's purpose to connect with us prophets and saints to let us know who we are and what His eternal plan is.

We all get a fresh start in the next age so no one will be better than another. We'll all be equal and experience many visions and dreams to keep us plenty busy without ever becoming bored.

According to you we still have until at least the end of January 2015 to continue to enjoy our hedonistic fleshy lives and probably a couple of thousand more years after that too. You have already told us that you are planning on leaving so have a nice trip and the rest of us mere mortals will just have to make do with the abundance of fleshy pleasures that we already have that make life worth living.

Peace

Because the unbelieving Christians hate my testimonies that come from the invisible "Christ", which they think is a man coming in the clouds of the sky. LOL

With all respect, what makes you think you are more Godlike or deserving that the rest of us?
What sets you apart from all of us ...who are children of God as much as you are?
Aren't we all created the same? you, me and everybody?

I would very much like to understand your reasoning. :)

My created existence is all the energy of God that vibrates in harmony. There is another kind of energy that vibrates in disharmony and this is where all flesh came from.

My flesh was changed by our Creator to remove the energy that vibrates in disharmony to reveal the energy that vibrates in harmony ( Christ ). From this Christ, I've learned what I am in our Creator.

I have learned from this "Christ", my created existence, that man was created from "Christ" but will have two bodies formed in the flesh in the next age. One will be female and the other will be male. These two bodies are of one mind and will share all their visions and dreams together for eternity.

I will awaken in thousands of bodies called the saints of God and these flesh will be used to speak the new language into existence and all God's knowledge so that All God's people can understand each other. This will make a very peaceful existence but very exciting with new visions and dreams to share with each other.

All this means is that God's servant and man are created differently but all of us are just invisible thoughts of God. So this means we are all ONE in our Creator.

Take care... and take it easy.

Now God won't even let me play a guitar but I have plenty of peace now with His knowledge to know that this world is just a false delusion that is going to be destroyed soon.

... to know that this world is just a false delusion that is going to be destroyed soon.

not necessarily ... until the triumph of either Good or Evil occurs no one including God knows how it will end.

Last edited:

Don't take this the wrong way, but most crazy people think they alone have "the truth". There's no such thing as a prophet, there's no such thing as god. It sounds to me like you were once happy and gave it up to foster delusions. Get help, and you can have that peace and happiness again.

I can't help Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Atheists or anyone understand the things I know if God made you unbelievers during this first age. I have thousands of believers listening to me here in Campbell, CA, where there's a mix of people from many different cultures and religions. I have friends from all these different people including many atheists who hear the Truth in my testimonies.

Most Christians reject the Truth that I speak so you're not alone my disobedient child.

Forum List

Back