Do you love God or the things of this world?

I love God, but only because he first loved me.

The only reason that's 'reasonable'. :wink_2:
:thup: True Story!​

So you don't believe what is written here in this verse below that all us saints understand very well?

Matthew 6
21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22: "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light;
23: but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

This whole thread is like poking a monkey in a cage with a stick. I strongly urge each of you to do what I am going to do, and don't feed this man's delusions any more.

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.

Matthew 6
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Do you love God or mammon?

Hypocrites are those who say they love God but love the things of this world and their flesh instead.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

Are you a liar or do you obey all God's commandments?
Well, I love music AND science, so I guess you can serve 2 masters after all. :eusa_angel:

But not our Creator, just as it is written in the verse above. At least you're honest about loving the things of this world and not hypocrite Christians who think they know God and love the world at the same time.

I have to go with loving the things of this world. Hard to beat the love of a significant other, the joy of raising a family, the adventure of exploring the world around me, and a good plate of food.

Those are all good things. But I can tell you that the love of the Lord is even greater. It was hard for me to believe to until I felt His love for myself.

Of course, loving God doesn't mean you can't enjoy those things as well. Especially considering He has commanded us to marry and to multiply and replenish the earth. He gave us food to enjoy. He gave us our senses to explore the world around us.

How can you love God if you don't believe what the saints wrote about the fact that you can't love both God and mammon ( things of this world ) at the same time?

You're nothing but a disobedience sinner;

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

How do I learn when I'm scheduled to die?
Or can you tell me?

Only us saints know how, when and where we'll be killed but God doesn't reveal this knowledge all at once. It all has to be learned as we become more obedient to His commands.

Since you don't even know who God is, you won't know how, when or where you'll die. All I know for the masses of people is that they'll all die at once on the "Last Day" of this age.

It's not such a big deal, anyway. Once our flesh has perished, we won't remember anything about this first age. We won't ever remember dying and since we'll never die in the next age, we won't understand what death of the flesh is.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

:eusa_eh: Define 'Saint'.

Either way, sounds like a pretty exclusive club... How do you know you're a member? :dunno:

A saint is the flesh that God's servant ( the Word ) uses to witness the invisible "Christ" in His mind and be a testimony to this hidden knowledge of God by writing and speaking for our Creator. Even our bodily actions are a witness to "believers" who were chosen to listen to our testimonies.

Since God does all the work in order to change our flesh and make us saints, we definitely know who our Creator is. We learn about who we are in Him as He has us write and speak the words He gives us in our minds ( actually the mind of God ) from the language we learn as a child to understand His invisible knowledge that He created us as.

No Christian understands what a saint is or the knowledge we possess in our created existence as "the Word of God", where all the original prophecies and our testimonies come from.

The Bible is NOT the word of God like Christians think it is. The original documents written by us prophets and saints were changed by translators and antichrists ( sinners ) by adding their religious ideas to control people with and make a good living.

Look at how Rome became a very wealthy city. At the end of the Roman Empire, Rome was going broke because they were trying to defend their empire from enemies. As soon as they formed the Vatican and Roman Catholic Church in 325 a.d. and began collecting tithes and offerings from their deceived Christians, they became a very wealthy force that could command the governments of surrounding countries to go conquer the America's and steal their land, minerals ( gold, silver, iron, etc. ). They had to kill any native American's who rejected their stealing so they disobeyed God's commandment, "Thou shalt not kill".

I shouldn't have to tell you that I'm a saint who has the knowledge of God if you're a true believer. All you have to do is listen to our Creator through my testimonies about how Rome deceived everybody by killing the true saints and starting the false religion of Christianity to control people and make great wealth. This knowledge has to come from our Creator because Christians will lie about how Rome did this. They don't want anyone to know that Rome deceived them from the Truth, which is a name our Creator calls Himself because no one was around to witness His creation. He's the only one who knows for sure how Rome was used by Him to form another delusion to deceive His people from knowing Him.

We saints are God's flesh to use to gather information to help clarify His hidden knowledge that He created us as. How else would we get to know our invisible existence within His mind? We learn that all God's "beings" came from this hidden wavelengths of energy that no man can see. Not even scientists can see energy and they still don't know what energy is but I understand what energy is today because our Creator taught me what it was. It's His invisible language that's spoken into existence by His first created invisible machine called "the Word of God", my created existence. This is why we saints are used to speak for Him.

I have to go with loving the things of this world. Hard to beat the love of a significant other, the joy of raising a family, the adventure of exploring the world around me, and a good plate of food.

Those are all good things. But I can tell you that the love of the Lord is even greater. It was hard for me to believe to until I felt His love for myself.

Of course, loving God doesn't mean you can't enjoy those things as well. Especially considering He has commanded us to marry and to multiply and replenish the earth. He gave us food to enjoy. He gave us our senses to explore the world around us.

The difference is that I would gladly place my SO before God and his law, and that makes a big difference in my ability to enjoy my relationship and the other aspects of my life. I used to be quite a devout Christian and having tasted both lifestyles I must admit a fondness for the worldly. Don't get me wrong, I respect religion and those who choose to follow it. In may be a rewarding path for some, but it is also a difficult one. It just isn't for me.

Matthew 6

Hypocrites are those who say they love God but love the things of this world and their flesh instead.

1 John 2:

Considering that God created this world and has given us the gifts of this world I believe you can have 6 days of fun in the sun and still give God his/her one day a week.

Since God does all the work in order to change our flesh and make us saints, we definitely know who our Creator is. We learn about who we are in Him as He has us write and speak the words He gives us in our minds ( actually the mind of God ) from the language we learn as a child to understand His invisible knowledge that He created us as.

double entente, no, nien, nyet? invisible knowledge, no, his word is written.

Only us saints know how, when and where we'll be killed but God doesn't reveal this knowledge all at once. It all has to be learned as we become more obedient to His commands.

Since you don't even know who God is, you won't know how, when or where you'll die. All I know for the masses of people is that they'll all die at once on the "Last Day" of this age.

It's not such a big deal, anyway. Once our flesh has perished, we won't remember anything about this first age. We won't ever remember dying and since we'll never die in the next age, we won't understand what death of the flesh is.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

Either way, sounds like a pretty exclusive club... How do you know you're a member? :dunno:

A saint is the flesh that God's servant ( the Word ) uses to witness the invisible "Christ" in His mind and be a testimony to this hidden knowledge of God by writing and speaking for our Creator. Even our bodily actions are a witness to "believers" who were chosen to listen to our testimonies.

No Christian understands what a saint is or the knowledge we possess in our created existence as "the Word of God", where all the original prophecies and our testimonies come from.

The Bible is NOT the word of God like Christians think it is. The original documents written by us prophets and saints were changed by translators and antichrists ( sinners ) by adding their religious ideas to control people with and make a good living.

Look at how Rome became a very wealthy city. At the end of the Roman Empire, Rome was going broke because they were trying to defend their empire from enemies. As soon as they formed the Vatican and Roman Catholic Church in 325 a.d. and began collecting tithes and offerings from their deceived Christians, they became a very wealthy force that could command the governments of surrounding countries to go conquer the America's and steal their land, minerals ( gold, silver, iron, etc. ). They had to kill any native American's who rejected their stealing so they disobeyed God's commandment, "Thou shalt not kill".

I shouldn't have to tell you that I'm a saint who has the knowledge of God if you're a true believer. All you have to do is listen to our Creator through my testimonies about how Rome deceived everybody by killing the true saints and starting the false religion of Christianity to control people and make great wealth. This knowledge has to come from our Creator because Christians will lie about how Rome did this. They don't want anyone to know that Rome deceived them from the Truth, which is a name our Creator calls Himself because no one was around to witness His creation. He's the only one who knows for sure how Rome was used by Him to form another delusion to deceive His people from knowing Him.

We saints are God's flesh to use to gather information to help clarify His hidden knowledge that He created us as. How else would we get to know our invisible existence within His mind? We learn that all God's "beings" came from this hidden wavelengths of energy that no man can see. Not even scientists can see energy and they still don't know what energy is but I understand what energy is today because our Creator taught me what it was. It's His invisible language that's spoken into existence by His first created invisible machine called "the Word of God", my created existence. This is why we saints are used to speak for Him.

"The Bible is NOT the word of God"

Except when you want to use it.

The Bible is indeed the word of God. Anyone claiming the Bible isn't the word of God but will use scriptures for their own agenda, should be deeply ashamed of themselves.

The difference is that I would gladly place my SO before God and his law, and that makes a big difference in my ability to enjoy my relationship and the other aspects of my life. I used to be quite a devout Christian and having tasted both lifestyles I must admit a fondness for the worldly. Don't get me wrong, I respect religion and those who choose to follow it. In may be a rewarding path for some, but it is also a difficult one. It just isn't for me.

The love between you and your SO is real and tangible. That is something you can and probably do base your lives around and share with others too. It is a fallacy to say that we must deny ourselves the worldly pleasures that are available as long as we do not do it in a selfish manner. There is a pleasure in sharing our own good fortune with others. We are only a part of the greater whole that is humanity and everything else in this world. This is our home and everything in it is precious and should be respected in it's own right. Enjoy your life and the love of your SO for that is where you will find true happiness. Just never forget that anything worth having is worth working for. That applies as much to relationships as it does to anything else.

"The Bible is NOT the word of God"

Except when you want to use it.

The Bible is indeed the word of God. Anyone claiming the Bible isn't the word of God but will use scriptures for their own agenda, should be deeply ashamed of themselves.

My created existence is the Word of God and that's why I'm authorized to use any written prophecies or writings by a fellow servant of God's, as long as I acknowledge that they came from the scriptures. Everything I write and speak are also testimonies, which is how all the original writings of the other saints came about.

It was the Roman religious leaders who used some of the writings of the saints the Romans killed and mixed them with their own religious ideas to make their new testament. Their new testament was used to make sure their Christians never became saints. Besides, no saint ever became a saint because of reading words in a book. We're created to be saints who will speak for God for eternity.

Matthew 6

1 John 2:

Considering that God created this world and has given us the gifts of this world I believe you can have 6 days of fun in the sun and still give God his/her one day a week.

Most heathen Christians can't give God anything because they have no clue who He is.

double entente, no, nien, nyet? invisible knowledge, no, his word is written.

The invisible Word of God, which is God's servant, had the flesh of the prophets and us saints write and speak for God. Some of these writings were used by the religious Romans to add to their religious ideas from the "beast" to make up their new testament, which was meant to stop people from becoming saints.

Since God was the planner and creator of all things, it was His doing that caused Rome to kill His saints and write a false testament meant to deceive the rest of His people.

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

Psalm 16
3: As for the saints in the land, they are the noble, in whom is all my delight.

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled they holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.
4. We have become a taunt to our neighbors, mocked and derided by those round us.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

Still waiting for St TheWord to tell us why the 3 wise men are going to "shoot him in the forehead".

Still waiting for St TheWord to tell us why the 3 wise men are going to "shoot him in the forehead".

To end the "1,000 year reign of Christ".

The three men who come after me to shoot me in the forehead with a bullet have no wisdom to know who God is and why I ( the Word of God ) exist.

The three men who come after me to shoot me in the forehead with a bullet have no wisdom to know who God is and why I ( the Word of God ) exist.

Will these be just 3 random men with guns and why does it need 3 of them to shoot you?

Will these be just 3 random men with guns and why does it need 3 of them to shoot you?

Only one of them raises a handgun to my forehead and pulls the trigger. Do you think that will be enough to kill my body?

A stupid man asks stupid questions. A believer asks questions about heavenly things that He doesn't understand yet and then listens to the wiseman who can answer him.

Only one of them raises a handgun to my forehead and pulls the trigger. Do you think that will be enough to kill my body?

A stupid man asks stupid questions. A believer asks questions about heavenly things that He doesn't understand yet and then listens to the wiseman who can answer him.

Who sends these 3 men to kill you?

Forum List

Back