Do you notice how gun nuts never talk about any limits to gun ownership?

Lol right just like Scalia saying gun control is constitutional
I love Antonin Scalia. Unquestionably the greatest Supreme Court Justice ever. But that doesn’t mean he didn’t get at least one thing wrong at some point in his life.
Who the fuck cares what you think? Are you listening to yourself? You’re basically saying that the SC isn’t valid unless it agrees with your uneducated ass.

You mean like you faggot lovers and freeloading Obamacare nuts felt the SC is valid when they agree with you?

Plenty of you gun haters have said people shouldn't own certain guns yet I've seen none of you knocking on my door trying to take them from me. BTW, none are automatic and all are legal.
Lol it doesn’t matter what you or I think of those rulings. If they stand, they stand.

they only stand until it changes,,,nothing is absolute from SCOTUS,,,roe V wade can be changed tomorrow

I love Antonin Scalia. Unquestionably the greatest Supreme Court Justice ever. But that doesn’t mean he didn’t get at least one thing wrong at some point in his life.
Who the fuck cares what you think? Are you listening to yourself? You’re basically saying that the SC isn’t valid unless it agrees with your uneducated ass.

You mean like you faggot lovers and freeloading Obamacare nuts felt the SC is valid when they agree with you?

Plenty of you gun haters have said people shouldn't own certain guns yet I've seen none of you knocking on my door trying to take them from me. BTW, none are automatic and all are legal.
Lol it doesn’t matter what you or I think of those rulings. If they stand, they stand.

Knock, knock.

..the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
It couldn’t be any more clear. A “regulation” is by definition an infringement.

And now the bad news of REALITY.....

The US Constitution isn't worth the toilet paper you wipe your ass with unless someone defends it.
Instead of waiting and hoping the Constitution defends you....YOU should be defending the Constitution.
Oh, right.....the game comes on at 8:00....no time, maybe another day...or not

Last edited:
..the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
It couldn’t be any more clear. A “regulation” is by definition an infringement.

And now the bad news of REALITY.....

The US Constitution isn't worth the toilet paper you wipe your ass with unless someone defends it.
Instead of waiting and hoping the Constitution defends you....YOU should be defending the Constitution.
Oh, right.....the game comes on at 8:00....no time, maybe another day.
you do realize thats what he and others of us are doing right now by speaking out on a public forum and other places

you do realize thats what he and others of us are doing right now by speaking out on a public forum and other places

Explain how that accomplishes diddly?
Really, I'm all ears.

If that's ALL that's being done....God help us

I gave up Cable TV and ALL venues that support the Left YEARS ago. TIP of the iceberg.
Gotta do more than talk into the wind cause believe me...you are NOT changing a single leftist mind here even if you post until the day you die.

Explain how that accomplishes diddly?
Really, I'm all ears.

If that's ALL that's being done....God help us

I gave up Cable TV and ALL venues that support the Left YEARS ago. TIP of the iceberg.
Gotta do more than talk into the wind cause believe me...you are NOT changing a single leftist mind here even if you post until the day you die.

why are you here if not to defend your position/opinion??

as to whats being done away from this forum , well how do you know I'm telling the truth? so its a waste of time talking about it
better to stay on topic instead of deflection to what amounts to playing make believe

as to whats being done away from this forum , well how do you know I'm telling the truth? so its a waste of time talking about it
better to stay on topic instead of deflection to what amounts to playing make believe

So you couldn't explain? As I thought.

All I'm sayin is folks who think that posting on forums is the extent of their "Patriot Act" are pathetic

How many on the right here are scared chitless to even put a Trump sticker on their car or wear a MAGA hat in public?

they only stand until it changes,,,nothing is absolute from SCOTUS,,,roe V wade can be changed tomorrow
lol oh man I can’t imagine the shit storm backlash from the public for over turning Roe vs Wade. Quite frankly I don’t think the conservative judges on the SC have the balls to go through with it.

So you couldn't explain? As I thought.

All I'm sayin is folks who think that posting on forums is the extent of their "Patriot Act" are pathetic

How many on the right here are scared chitless to even put a Trump sticker on their car or wear a MAGA hat in public?
you ever thought the world doesnt revolve around you???

and whats trump got to do with it???

just so you know i didnt vote for him

"Defend my position?" :laughing0301::laughing0301:
Against whom? There's only a handful of people worth the effort on the Left.
My position needs no defense. What's needed is more "offense".

No, actually, would you believe I have a tablet I take to the crapper with me for chits and giggles and to pass the time? That's when I usually doodle here.

Ya can't take this stuff too seriously....even if you sound like ya do. ;)

"Defend my position?" :laughing0301::laughing0301:
Against whom? There's only a handful of people worth the effort on the Left.
My position needs no defense. What's needed is more "offense".

No, actually, would you believe I have a tablet I take to the crapper with me for chits and giggles and to pass the time?

Ya can't take this stuff too seriously....even if you sound like ya do. ;)
and you consider me irrelevant,,,
you just admitted to being a useless old man waiting for his prostate to explode
but thanks for letting us know

Concealed carry. Criminals aren’t going to listen to “gun free zones,” I’d rather at least be prepared.

And we are not "nuts", we're HUMAN

Are they cool with the prospect of people open carrying fully automatic wherever they go? After all, it’s the second amendment! Why is this not a thing?! Surely at GOP conventions those tough republican politicians would feel safe with knowing any fucker carrying a weapon around them is allowed to. Republicans’ idea of limiting gun violence is more guns after all. More guns the better!
I am, but the GOP is not. You'll notice that their darling NRA has supported every gun regulation since their inception.

This argument is also a strawman, you're making it with the assumption that anyone with a gun intends to just shoot up any side walk, or anyone that makes them angry, when there are far fewer violent people than logical ones. If everyone were openly carrying weapons, potential criminals would associate higher risk with hurting anyone.

If they do draw the line at these scenarios, then don’t they see how ridiculous it is to say any from of gun control is unconstitutional? Who are republicans to arbitrarily decide what level of gun laws are acceptable but democrats can’t? Hell, even their St. Scalia said gun control measures were constitutional.
Who is the government to arbitrarily decide how we can and can't associate? Who is the government to declare themselves special, in the sense that they have rights we do not? Who is the government to arbitrarily rob, kidnap, and murder people for violating their minotaur's maze of numerous laws which THEY don't even keep track of or abide by?

Mentioning Scalia is just an appeal to authority fallacy.

Do you notice how kids have freedom of speech? You may pretend they don’t because what they choose to say can be punished by an adult in charge, but adults can be punished for what they say as well by adults in charge. After all, you can lose your job if you find yourself catcalling that new hot intern everyday.
People have those rights regardless of whether the government or any "authority" figure recognizes it, as having a right doesn't prevent people from attempting to infringe on them, or react negatively to your usage of those rights. For example, the government simply claims you don't have specific rights, or there's limits to the rights they recognize, and they therefor initiate force against you for using those rights in a way they don't like. Those rights still exist, the government just initiates force for your usage of those rights.
All that matters when it comes to the first amendment and kids is that they can’t be charged with a crime for their speech. Now all this being said, are toddlers being denied their bill of rights by not being able to carry a gun?
This statement here shows that you have no idea what rights are. As explained above, everyone has individual rights, the bill of rights is only the rights which the government claims to recognize, despite infringing on them regularly. Those rights also exist for kids, the question is whether or not their parents, for example, allow them to use those rights.
I’m not suggesting anyone with a gun will shoot up a sidewalk. Of course they wouldn’t. The point is, giving people huge freedom on owning a gun is a huge liability as far as the amount of people who would shoot up a sidewalk.

How does the government decide? How does the government decide anything? You have to start somewhere when designing laws and rights. That’s just the nature of any government. It’s just basic common sense that a child shouldn’t be able to legally purchase a gun.

The point about Scalia is that the Supreme Court decides the limitations on any right, including the bill of rights.

People’s parents can’t tell the government “I don’t know want my child’s speech to be legally protected. If he talks back to me, he should be arrested!” That isn’t how it works.

Are they cool with the prospect of people open carrying fully automatic wherever they go? After all, it’s the second amendment! Why is this not a thing?! Surely at GOP conventions those tough republican politicians would feel safe with knowing any fucker carrying a weapon around them is allowed to. Republicans’ idea of limiting gun violence is more guns after all. More guns the better!
I am, but the GOP is not. You'll notice that their darling NRA has supported every gun regulation since their inception.

This argument is also a strawman, you're making it with the assumption that anyone with a gun intends to just shoot up any side walk, or anyone that makes them angry, when there are far fewer violent people than logical ones. If everyone were openly carrying weapons, potential criminals would associate higher risk with hurting anyone.

If they do draw the line at these scenarios, then don’t they see how ridiculous it is to say any from of gun control is unconstitutional? Who are republicans to arbitrarily decide what level of gun laws are acceptable but democrats can’t? Hell, even their St. Scalia said gun control measures were constitutional.
Who is the government to arbitrarily decide how we can and can't associate? Who is the government to declare themselves special, in the sense that they have rights we do not? Who is the government to arbitrarily rob, kidnap, and murder people for violating their minotaur's maze of numerous laws which THEY don't even keep track of or abide by?

Mentioning Scalia is just an appeal to authority fallacy.

Do you notice how kids have freedom of speech? You may pretend they don’t because what they choose to say can be punished by an adult in charge, but adults can be punished for what they say as well by adults in charge. After all, you can lose your job if you find yourself catcalling that new hot intern everyday.
People have those rights regardless of whether the government or any "authority" figure recognizes it, as having a right doesn't prevent people from attempting to infringe on them, or react negatively to your usage of those rights. For example, the government simply claims you don't have specific rights, or there's limits to the rights they recognize, and they therefor initiate force against you for using those rights in a way they don't like. Those rights still exist, the government just initiates force for your usage of those rights.
All that matters when it comes to the first amendment and kids is that they can’t be charged with a crime for their speech. Now all this being said, are toddlers being denied their bill of rights by not being able to carry a gun?
This statement here shows that you have no idea what rights are. As explained above, everyone has individual rights, the bill of rights is only the rights which the government claims to recognize, despite infringing on them regularly. Those rights also exist for kids, the question is whether or not their parents, for example, allow them to use those rights.
I’m not suggesting anyone with a gun will shoot up a sidewalk. Of course they wouldn’t. The point is, giving people huge freedom on owning a gun is a huge liability as far as the amount of people who would shoot up a sidewalk.

How does the government decide? How does the government decide anything? You have to start somewhere when designing laws and rights. That’s just the nature of any government. It’s just basic common sense that a child shouldn’t be able to legally purchase a gun.

The point about Scalia is that the Supreme Court decides the limitations on any right, including the bill of rights.

People’s parents can’t tell the government “I don’t know want my child’s speech to be legally protected. If he talks back to me, he should be arrested!” That isn’t how it works.

there is nothing for the government to decide,,,

the bill of rights is specific in that it cant do anything as stated in certain amendments, CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAWS,,,SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

the bill of rights is specific in that it cant do anything as stated in certain amendments, CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAWS,,,SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

The above is just wrong, misunderstood, twisted or in short a bald face lie.

You pick it, either or all will fit nicely

Today---Illinois town bans assault weapons, will fine those who keep them

The town of Deerfield, Ill., has moved to ban assault weapons, including the AR-15 used in the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, claiming the measure will make the town more safe from mass shootings.

The ordinance was passed unanimously; "the normative value that assault weapons should have no role or purpose in civil society."

It also takes a swing at a popular reading of the Second Amendment, stating the weapons are "not reasonably necessary to protect an individual's right of self-defense" or to preserve a well-regulated militia.

Illinois town bans assault weapons, will fine those who keep them

Chicago suburb bans assault weapons in response to Parkland shooting

Chicago suburb this week took the aggressive step of banning assault weapons within its borders, in what local officials said was a direct response to the mass shooting at a Parkland, Fla., high school earlier this year.

Officials in Deerfield, Ill., unanimously approved the ordinance, which prohibits the possession, manufacture or sale of a range of firearms, as well as large-capacity magazines. Residents of the 19,000-person village have until June 13 to remove the guns from village limits or face up to $1,000 per day in fines.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hooting/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.95db16134355

Seattle will require gun owners to lock up their firearms, after the City Council voted unanimously Monday to pass legislation proposed by Mayor Jenny Durkan.

Starting 180 days after Durkan signs the legislation, it will be a civil infraction to store a gun without the firearm being secured in a locked container.

The legislation will apply only to guns kept somewhere, rather than those carried by or under the control of their owners.

Also under the legislation, it will be a civil infraction when an owner knows or should know that a minor, “at-risk person” or unauthorized user is likely to access a gun and such a person actually does access the weapon.

The legislation allows fines up to $500 when a gun isn’t locked up, up to $1,000 when a prohibited person accesses a firearm and up to $10,000 when a prohibited person uses the weapon to hurt someone or commit a crime.

Gun owners face fines up to $10,000 for not locking up their guns under new Seattle law
:)-

The town of Deerfield, Ill., has moved to ban assault weapons, including the AR-15 used in the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, claiming the measure will make the town more safe from mass shootings.

The ordinance was passed unanimously; "the normative value that assault weapons should have no role or purpose in civil society."

It also takes a swing at a popular reading of the Second Amendment, stating the weapons are "not reasonably necessary to protect an individual's right of self-defense" or to preserve a well-regulated militia.

Chicago suburb this week took the aggressive step of banning assault weapons within its borders, in what local officials said was a direct response to the mass shooting at a Parkland, Fla., high school earlier this year.

Officials in Deerfield, Ill., unanimously approved the ordinance, which prohibits the possession, manufacture or sale of a range of firearms, as well as large-capacity magazines. Residents of the 19,000-person village have until June 13 to remove the guns from village limits or face up to $1,000 per day in fines.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hooting/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.95db16134355

Seattle will require gun owners to lock up their firearms, after the City Council voted unanimously Monday to pass legislation proposed by Mayor Jenny Durkan.

Starting 180 days after Durkan signs the legislation, it will be a civil infraction to store a gun without the firearm being secured in a locked container.

The legislation will apply only to guns kept somewhere, rather than those carried by or under the control of their owners.

Also under the legislation, it will be a civil infraction when an owner knows or should know that a minor, “at-risk person” or unauthorized user is likely to access a gun and such a person actually does access the weapon.

The legislation allows fines up to $500 when a gun isn’t locked up, up to $1,000 when a prohibited person accesses a firearm and up to $10,000 when a prohibited person uses the weapon to hurt someone or commit a crime.

Gun owners face fines up to $10,000 for not locking up their guns under new Seattle law

we all know governments do things theyre not supposed to do,,,slavery used to be legal in some states

Not federal.

You mean, we don't talk about limits that don't work anyway, and are not constitutional?

Freedom of speech, has nothing to do with catcalling a hot intern.... which as a real man, I have never done anyway. Have some respect, punk....

Freedom of speech is about ideas and questioning government, and supporting different ideological views.

Now if you want to change freedom of speech, or gun rights.... fine, propose a constitutional amendment.

Otherwise, yeah we are not going to talk about your 'limits' that never work, and your laws that are unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back