Do you notice how gun nuts never talk about any limits to gun ownership?

Are they cool with the prospect of people open carrying fully automatic wherever they go? After all, it’s the second amendment! Why is this not a thing?! Surely at GOP conventions those tough republican politicians would feel safe with knowing any fucker carrying a weapon around them is allowed to. Republicans’ idea of limiting gun violence is more guns after all. More guns the better!

If they do draw the line at these scenarios, then don’t they see how ridiculous it is to say any from of gun control is unconstitutional? Who are republicans to arbitrarily decide what level of gun laws are acceptable but democrats can’t? Hell, even their St. Scalia said gun control measures were constitutional.

Do you notice how kids have freedom of speech? You may pretend they don’t because what they choose to say can be punished by an adult in charge, but adults can be punished for what they say as well by adults in charge. After all, you can lose your job if you find yourself catcalling that new hot intern everyday.

All that matters when it comes to the first amendment and kids is that they can’t be charged with a crime for their speech. Now all this being said, are toddlers being denied their bill of rights by not being able to carry a gun?

Why would they.. Can't you read the 2nd amendment fuck face?

Are they cool with the prospect of people open carrying fully automatic wherever they go? After all, it’s the second amendment! Why is this not a thing?! Surely at GOP conventions those tough republican politicians would feel safe with knowing any fucker carrying a weapon around them is allowed to. Republicans’ idea of limiting gun violence is more guns after all. More guns the better!

If they do draw the line at these scenarios, then don’t they see how ridiculous it is to say any from of gun control is unconstitutional? Who are republicans to arbitrarily decide what level of gun laws are acceptable but democrats can’t? Hell, even their St. Scalia said gun control measures were constitutional.

Do you notice how kids have freedom of speech? You may pretend they don’t because what they choose to say can be punished by an adult in charge, but adults can be punished for what they say as well by adults in charge. After all, you can lose your job if you find yourself catcalling that new hot intern everyday.

All that matters when it comes to the first amendment and kids is that they can’t be charged with a crime for their speech. Now all this being said, are toddlers being denied their bill of rights by not being able to carry a gun?

Not to worry,
While the Right sits comfortably in their seats at the movies, or watching their Leftist Cable TV sports, they will deny and laugh at the "looney Left", even while that very same Looney left is systematically taking away their rights AND their guns...piece by piece.

Eventually, you will have your "Gun Free America", that's a given.
But it will be a worse America and a much more dangerous one so your victory will probably be your own demise.

The 2nd Amendment is in jepoardy, the Right Laughs hysterically and denies it "could" ever happen.....while it IS happening.
All but a done deal.

Gun seizures spike nationally, as states pass laws aimed at curbing mass shootings

If you are NOT in a mutual defense pact with your neighbors and those in your community, GET in one.

Basically, this means if the California STASI shows up at a neighbors house down the street, I and all other participants are obligated to grab a rifle, and a cell phone and confront the Gestapo. So far, the Gestapo has retreated in Fresno and San Jose when citizens confronted them.

It’s the First Amendment that safeguards our rights and protected liberties, not the Second.

If a government with guns were to repress your right to speak, and you and the citizenry are disarmed, what would be your plan to exercise your right?
what happened to the Judicature? are the Poor, too lacking in Capital to afford Justice.

Ever notice how wing-nuts never talk about any limitations of power?
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!
And we wouldn’t if you left-wing lunatics wouldn’t stop grabbing guns! And...the U.S. Constitution prevents you from grabbing me and other gun lovers. And...you have no authority to “regulate” anything.
...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
It couldn’t be any more clear. A “regulation” is by definition an infringement.

Ever notice how wing-nuts never talk about any limitations of power?
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!
And we wouldn’t if you left-wing lunatics wouldn’t stop grabbing guns! And...the U.S. Constitution prevents you from grabbing me and other gun lovers. And...you have no authority to “regulate” anything.
...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
It couldn’t be any more clear. A “regulation” is by definition an infringement.
sorry to disappoint you. wellness of regulation for the Militia of the United States is an Obligation and Honor, not any form of Infringement.

Do you notice how kids have freedom of speech?
Do you notice that children cannot vote even though it is a constitutional right? Idiot.
Yeah anything in the constitution including the second amendment comes with limitations you doofus lol
Please cite the article and section in the U.S. Constitution that states “anything” in the constitution comes with “limitations”. Don’t worry...I’ll wait. :laugh:
Lol if it worked like that, we wouldn’t need a need a Supreme Court now would we? Even something as fundamental as the 1st amendment has limitations such as defamation.

Yeah anything in the constitution including the second amendment comes with limitations you doofus lol
Please cite the article and section in the U.S. Constitution that states “anything” in the constitution comes with “limitations”. Don’t worry...I’ll wait. :laugh:
Lol if it worked like that, we wouldn’t need a need a Supreme Court now would we? Even something as fundamental as the 1st amendment has limitations such as defamation.
Bwahahaha!!! Holy shit....the U.S. Supreme Court doesn’t exist because you can’t cite something to back up your bat-shit crazy views. It exists to ensure that legislation is constitutional.

Do you notice how kids have freedom of speech?
Do you notice that children cannot vote even though it is a constitutional right? Idiot.
deformation doesnt violate the first amendment since congress doesnt prohibit it,,,what happens is the person defamed gets to sue you for lying and congress isnt involved,,,

its a civil action not a criminal one

Of course people who practice voter suppression want to arm school shooters.

Keep America terrified. There is no other reason anyone would vote GOP, unless you're a billionaire.

DvjNRlyXQAAJCHN.jpg

Bwahahaha!!! Holy shit....the U.S. Supreme Court doesn’t exist because you can’t cite something to back up your bat-shit crazy views. It exists to ensure that legislation is constitutional.
Lol right just like Scalia saying gun control is constitutional and like everyone agreeing kids don’t have a right to guns even though it clearly makes no mention of them in the amendment.

and like everyone agreeing kids don’t have a right to guns even though it clearly makes no mention of them in the amendment.
Of all of the dumb shit you’ve said - that may be the dumbest. I absolutely know children who have firearms (some as young as 10). Everybody does not agree with you. In fact, as with almost all issues, only the bat-shit crazy leftists agree with you.

Lol right just like Scalia saying gun control is constitutional
I love Antonin Scalia. Unquestionably the greatest Supreme Court Justice ever. But that doesn’t mean he didn’t get at least one thing wrong at some point in his life.
Who the fuck cares what you think? Are you listening to yourself? You’re basically saying that the SC isn’t valid unless it agrees with your uneducated ass.

and like everyone agreeing kids don’t have a right to guns even though it clearly makes no mention of them in the amendment.
Of all of the dumb shit you’ve said - that may be the dumbest. I absolutely know children who have firearms (some as young as 10). Everybody does not agree with you. In fact, as with almost all issues, only the bat-shit crazy leftists agree with you.
Lol I don’t care if you know kids who own firearms. It’s still illegal for them to buy them.

I love Antonin Scalia. Unquestionably the greatest Supreme Court Justice ever. But that doesn’t mean he didn’t get at least one thing wrong at some point in his life.
Who the fuck cares what you think? Are you listening to yourself? You’re basically saying that the SC isn’t valid unless it agrees with your uneducated ass.

You mean like you faggot lovers and freeloading Obamacare nuts felt the SC is valid when they agree with you?

Plenty of you gun haters have said people shouldn't own certain guns yet I've seen none of you knocking on my door trying to take them from me. BTW, none are automatic and all are legal.

You mean like you faggot lovers and freeloading Obamacare nuts felt the SC is valid when they agree with you?

Plenty of you gun haters have said people shouldn't own certain guns yet I've seen none of you knocking on my door trying to take them from me. BTW, none are automatic and all are legal.
Lol it doesn’t matter what you or I think of those rulings. If they stand, they stand.

Forum List

Back